Author Topic: Opinion On Twitter?  (Read 146 times)

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
Opinion On Twitter?
« on: April 04, 2019, 08:25 pm »
To be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about Twitter. Occasionally it can be pleasant, but more often than not the community is quite cancerous. That is the reason I'm not on Twitter frequently. But apart from the community itself there is another point of discussion here on hand; Twitter's handling of our personal data. That is something that slightly concerns me. Well, what are your thoughts, everyone? Discuss.
Perseverance is a blessing

Offline Rich3001k

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • epic
    • View Profile
    • YT
Re: Opinion On Twitter?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2019, 10:56 am »
I use it often. It's best you follow a good crowd. Though there are issues to be had with bias

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 07:08 pm »
Some splode on there splodeing cracks me up. But people get so pissy for no reason

Offline sigilmineral

• woop
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • woop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 07:13 pm »
Jesus, I havent used Twitter if not once, but seeing all of the popular social media getting opinions like these worries me...
woop

Offline Aplatformerdude

• Andrew
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Personal text located here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 06:01 am »
Some splode on there splodeing cracks me up. But people get so pissy for no reason
You have no idea how much I can relate to that.

For an example, just a couple of days ago, I was talking to this bloke, and some guy just interrupts the conversation, calls the both of us "c******", and says we're delusional.

And then there's the instance where I pointed something out to a person, and they just started being aggressive for no reason at all. Called me a "c***", even though I did absolutely nothing to piss him off.

It just about summarizes Twitter, to be honest. Bunch of snowflakes who get pissed off just for the sake of it.
Perseverance is a blessing