Author Topic: MSM (APP)  (Read 571 times)

Offline Socialize

• Cruiser
  • MS: Socializ3 I'm friendly and nice! talk?
    • View Profile
MSM (APP)
« on: March 29, 2013, 05:23 pm »
1.) What being a MSM means to you: A Main Site Moderator is not just for power, or get others to sit on your lap. It's not to ban those you dislike. It's about responsibilities, and how you would volunteer your own time. Make a effort and emotion that you were not force to do this, but willing to do it because you want to, and not get payed at all. A MSM is people keeping everything under control, and letting the bees fly to a flower than to a weed plant. Whoever can make a effort to lead someone a to a bowl of water, but you cannot make them drink. (Leading someone to good deeds, but cannot stop them from doing something.)

2.) Write a list of what powers a MSM has, what each power does, and in what situations you would use them in:
Define spamming and flaming:
1. Warning: if a member uses too much cursing language, and most comments are directly to a underage group. They will be given a Fair warning, and lead them to understand the punishments if goes on.

2. Ban: A person that gets banned means, the member broke a rule that is strictly forbidden and/or got many warnings of the same offense.

3. IP Ban: A person that got banned many times, or opened up many accounts for cheating. The person will not be allowed on the website, or create a new account. This may last for 4 months or more depending on the Administrator.

4. Spamming: If someone post comments 3+ in a row can be considered as spam. Even spam can accord in 1 comment that doesn't mean nothing, or a paragraph that repeats over and over. The person could given a warning, or banned.

5. Flaming:  Members  actions of posting deliberately hostile messages on the Internet used mainly by a troll (I consider it as a level 1/2 bullying.)

Experience:

I do speak English and Taking Spanish 1P (A+ 104%)
(Can speak to Spanish speakers.)
Progress report:

I also was a Moderator Assistant on http://www.Tengaged .es My account was: Http://www.tengaged.es/user/socialize

Just want to apply!

~Visit my MSM~
~Add as friend~

award List:

thank list:

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
Re: MSM (APP)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 05:23 pm »
This needs to be posted in the boondocks.
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden exalted stake lance
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and range attack talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline Socialize

• Cruiser
  • MS: Socializ3 I'm friendly and nice! talk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 05:25 pm »
This needs to be posted in the boondocks.

Alright Thanks!

~Visit my MSM~
~Add as friend~

award List:

thank list:

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 05:27 pm »
No probs.