Author Topic: Application.  (Read 211 times)

Offline geoffsgrandpa

• Mortar
  • Respect old people.
    • View Profile
Application.
« on: February 09, 2013, 05:54 pm »
The birds and the bees a game made by sceptile:                                 Pre-thoughts:We all know who was sceptile,maybe the best game creator in sploder,though they are new great game creators,sceptile will never be forgotten.At first when I was new in sploder I thought members were only presumming who was sceptile,but when I played his games I got amazed,he is a great game maker that gives great work and effort to his games,with original ideas that nobody else could have imagined,his talents is the ppg games,well to be honest lets say sceptile wasnt really famous until the ppg creator was published,I wonder if sceptile was still on sploder if he would be good making arcade games,but lets go to the game.The birds and the bees is a ppg game made by sceptile with over for the moment with 19303 views,the thumbnail of the game has a addictive game atmosphere with great graphic scenery that made me play almost 9 times the first time I lost,this game can be one of the hardest games in sploder,well if you see the high score of the game only 5 members have won it,in difference with the birds and the bees 2 where the high score is filled a lot.The trap placement is perfect and if we fuse that with the hidden keys(bottons) with lots of locked doors,that makes lots of challenges trust me this game aint a simple mario mini game,a thing I like a lot of this game is the music,sceptile knew what music was exactly for each level,hey a gamer needs to hear some music while playing dont you think  ;),the only thing I dont like is the storyline,lets say the storyline isnt very concentrated like in the birds and the bees 2,A example can be in level 2 says all 99.9 percent of birds have killed,while in the birds and the bees 2 they were just imprisoned huh,in my opinion the life number is fair with 2 lifes,doesnt mean you or me will not want a extra life,if you want a extra life I recomend you to eat a lot of hamburgers  ;D,yep the extra lifes have a hamburger graphic,you can find them in level 2,4,6,8,trust me your gonna want a hamburger in level 4 and 8 since those are the hardest levels in the game if we exclude level 9 with the bee queen boss,one of the things you can see usually is the puzzles with locked doors and hidden keys(bottons),as well you can see usually the extreme difficulty,I recomend you if you play it be calmed down,here are my ratings: thumbnail(8/10) Its a good thumbnail but ot so alike the nature atmosphere sceptile really wanted.Dificulty:(8/10)trust me its dificulty is exterl hard but with the trap placement could be harder that why I give it a 8/10 rank of dificulty.Traps(8/10) The trap placement is great but sceptile could have made more and made them in places more harders,well in my opnion the baddies were most of the problem not the traps,Thats why I give it a 8/10 rank.Gameplay:(7/10) the gameplay is good and very addictive but the storylines concentration is very low that only takes 8 or 9 times so the player can surrender the game and the game is difficult but the levels are short,thats why I give it a 7/10 rank of gameplay.Effort:(9/10) sceptile put a lot of effort on this game but could have made the levels a bit more bigger,with the exception of level 4,8,and 9.                                                                         .                                                                                                  If its feature worthy:though the game is very addcitive and hard,the game levels is very short,and sceptile could made the game with more enemies and traps and maybe more locked doors with puzzles if he coulded,so to be honest its not feature worthy.   This is my review hope you like it,bye Geoffsgrandpa.

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Application.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 05:55 pm »
I'm SURE you just keep copying and pasting the same app every time.....
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden exalted stake lance
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and range attack talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline geoffsgrandpa

• Mortar
  • Respect old people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2013, 05:57 pm »
I'm SURE you just keep copying and pasting the same app every time.....
Nope I usually keep changing games but this game has a lot of details that why I choosed it,and the last time and it was just 2 little errors.

Offline geoffsgrandpa

• Mortar
  • Respect old people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 05:57 pm »
And the rules dont say I cant use the same game or do they.

Offline Red

• Heavy Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ MINJAZE YOU DASTARD!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2013, 05:59 pm »
Yeah, but if you use the SAME app that got denied before, how can you POSSIBLY think it'll be accepted this time??? //_-
Shadow ray cannon
Gold aurum axe
Shadow soul sword
9 bronze
17 silver
Golden exalted stake lance
Golden cross sword
1 phantoms
hp, phy def talisman
Hp and range attack talisman
Hp and speed talisman
Key
2 HP potion
Speed potion
Demon shard 1/5
3 Armour temp.
8 fish
1 lan. bow. temps.

Offline geoffsgrandpa

• Mortar
  • Respect old people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2013, 06:01 pm »
Yeah, but if you use the SAME app that got denied before, how can you POSSIBLY think it'll be accepted this time??? //_-
Well because last time I made 3 errors,bad grammar like always,didnt tell cmuch of the details and gave ratings to high and in som way didnt mention the bad things of the game.

Offline geoffsgrandpa

• Mortar
  • Respect old people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2013, 06:02 pm »
And it was hard to read last time,but I took those errors of this application.

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2013, 11:23 pm »
You haven't waited the two week limit. Now you have to wait a month. Next time you will be banned for life.
#WCGP

Offline geoffsgrandpa

• Mortar
  • Respect old people.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 06:11 pm »
You haven't waited the two week limit. Now you have to wait a month. Next time you will be banned for life.
I didnt know but ok.

Offline Troyio

• I'm not black
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2013, 06:41 pm »
Next time you will be banned for life.

DAGGER

Offline Raider

• Mortar
  • Proud SCOURGE Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2013, 04:10 am »
And it was hard to read last time,but I took those errors of this application.
Hard to read, xD
300th thank~ Alonnesix
GIFSoup