Author Topic: make an single object spwan in place  (Read 212 times)

Offline 5guy

• Turret
    • View Profile
make an single object spwan in place
« on: September 03, 2012, 02:35 pm »
Do you ever wonder how to not make those spwans shoot in different directions and just in place well here is your quick guide to do so :) Alright lets start now you know you click on spwan to make some thing shoot to make something shoot in place is by clicking on factory but to make factory work you need to make 2 objects.Now this maybe where you think you`ll never ever be able to make a single spwan in place well your wrong.All you have to do is click on the 2 objects that have factory and then click on one of them heres another part you may be lost on because when you try and click on just 1 nothing will happen :o Well all you need to do is click on the yellow part or the tips(for those who are colored plined)and finally clic the x and ok.Alright that should do in please tell me if this was helpful to you happy game creating 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 02:44 pm by 5guy »

Offline Viking

• Launcher
  • PM me if you have a question. Jadenstrand75
    • View Profile
Re: How to change factory form 2 to 1(make an object spwan in place)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2012, 06:19 pm »
Do you ever wonder how to not make those spwans shoot in different directions and just in place well here is your quick guide to do so :) Alright lets start now you know you click on spwan to make some thing shoot to make something shoot in place is by clicking on factory but yo make factory work you need to make 2 objects.Now this maybe where you think you`ll never ever be able to make a single spwan in place well your wrong.All you have to do is click on the 2 objects that have factory and then click on one of them heres another part you may be lost on because when you try and click on just 1 nothing will happen :o Well all you need to do is click on the yellow part or the tips(for those who are colored plined)and finally clic the x and ok.Alright that should do in please tell me if this was helpful to you happy game creating
Yes.
Norsk stolthet betyr alt for meg.

Offline Viking

• Launcher
  • PM me if you have a question. Jadenstrand75
    • View Profile
Re: How to change factory form 2 to 1(make an object spwan in place)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2012, 06:20 pm »
Do you ever wonder how to not make those spwans shoot in different directions and just in place well here is your quick guide to do so :) Alright lets start now you know you click on spwan to make some thing shoot to make something shoot in place is by clicking on factory but yo make factory work you need to make 2 objects.Now this maybe where you think you`ll never ever be able to make a single spwan in place well your wrong.All you have to do is click on the 2 objects that have factory and then click on one of them heres another part you may be lost on because when you try and click on just 1 nothing will happen :o Well all you need to do is click on the yellow part or the tips(for those who are colored plined)and finally clic the x and ok.Alright that should do in please tell me if this was helpful to you happy game creating
it was vey helpful, thank you.
Norsk stolthet betyr alt for meg.