Sploder Forums

General Category => RPFG's, Groups, Contests and Forum Games => Topic started by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 11:19 am

Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 11:19 am
...When you go to pay, there are three tills. Do you go to:

A) The one with the big, scary man with lots of tattoos and a bald head?
B) The nice, pretty lady which is smiling at you, had blonde hair and looks really nice?
C) The cute, floppy-haired boy which has brown hair and a cute smile and cool clothes?
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on June 06, 2012, 11:21 am
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernkids on June 06, 2012, 11:25 am
Posted By: protonxlb
same here turns out she is the same age  go's home and snogs
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 11:26 am
Posted By: malvernkids
Posted By: protonxlb
same here turns out she is the same age  go's home and snogs


I control the story, you just give the letter. -.-
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 11:27 am
2) You go to the pretty lady. She starts to scan the items, but the till breaks down. There are two tills left. Do you go to:

A) The scary man with the tattoos?
B) The cute, floppy-haired boy with a cute smile, cool clothes and brown hair?
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: glitchmaster2 on June 06, 2012, 11:28 am
A. THUG BOI.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 06, 2012, 11:31 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 11:34 am
3) You go to the scary guy with the tattoos. He glares at you, and squashes the carton of milk that you bought with his fist. Do you:

A) Do nothing.
B) Say "Oi, mate, I payed for that! I'm gonna have to pay for it again! You idiot!"
C) Start trembling and biting your lip in fear.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 06, 2012, 11:35 am
3A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: glitchmaster2 on June 06, 2012, 11:36 am
A.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: ShadowLink on June 06, 2012, 11:36 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 11:45 am
4) You do nothing. He shouts "WHAT YOU STARIN' AT?" Then he gets a knife. Do you:

A) Do nothing, and carry on staring at him.
B) Knock the knife out of his hand.
C) Get even more scared and pee yourself.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: ShadowLink on June 06, 2012, 11:48 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernkids on June 06, 2012, 12:51 pm
smash his head in!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Jmc10 on June 06, 2012, 12:54 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on June 06, 2012, 12:55 pm
A. Who says he's gonna kill ya.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 06, 2012, 02:00 pm
5) You knock the knife out of his hand. He gets REALLY mad, and chases you outside. Do you run to:

A) The jewellers.
B) The optitians.
C) The pet shop.
D) The phone shop.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kyl3 on June 06, 2012, 02:17 pm
D
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: sploderfaced on June 06, 2012, 02:24 pm
None of the above.


If I HAD to choose one then D
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernkids on June 07, 2012, 06:54 am
c)the pet shop
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 07, 2012, 07:08 am
6) You go to the phone shop. You decide to buy a phone to call the police on. Do you buy:

A) The blackberry phone
B) The samsung phone
C) The HTC phone (the phone that I have in rl!)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: applepieofdooms (da OG sucka) on June 07, 2012, 07:12 am
C) more reliable
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: tedbear2 on June 07, 2012, 07:20 am
d) ask to borrow their phone
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 07, 2012, 07:21 am
Posted By: tedbear2d) ask to borrow their phone


There is no D. Choose A, B, or C, please.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: PitfulHuman on June 07, 2012, 07:39 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 07, 2012, 07:42 am
7) You buy the HTC phone, and run out of the shop, with the man still chasing after you. He catches up with you, grabs you, and you drop the phone, so it smashes into little bits before you get a chance to ring the police. Wriggling free, you ratch around inside your bag. Do you get:

A) The pencil
B) The ruler
C) The tissues
D) The soggy sandwich
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 07, 2012, 05:14 pm
7D
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Wind on June 07, 2012, 05:17 pm
D

 KILL EM' WITH A SOGGY SANDWHICH!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: sploderfaced on June 07, 2012, 05:18 pm
D
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 08, 2012, 09:20 am
You get the soggy sandwich, and rub it in the man's face. He yells, lets go of you, and wipes the sandwich out of his eyes. Do you:

A) Help him get the sandwich away from his face
B) Laugh at him
C) Stare at him
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 08, 2012, 02:29 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 08, 2012, 03:05 pm
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on June 09, 2012, 07:12 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 09, 2012, 10:47 am
You laugh at him. He suddenly looks offended, with tears in his eyes. Do you:

A) Feel sorry for him.
B) Laugh at him some more.
C) Put your arm around him and tell him not to cry.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 09, 2012, 05:53 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: ShadowLink on June 09, 2012, 05:55 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 10, 2012, 12:16 pm
You start to feel sorry for him. He looks at you. You hand him a tissue and tell him not to cry. He walks you to his car and asks if you want a lift home. Do you:

A) Accept the ride home.
B) Don't accept the ride home.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernkids on June 11, 2012, 02:22 pm
abc easy as nooooooooo
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: splodge249 on June 11, 2012, 02:25 pm
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 11, 2012, 02:28 pm
You don't accept the ride home, and you start to walk home the other way. He holds on to your shoulder, and he says "No, I insist." He leads to towards the car, and pushes you in. He seatbelts you, shuts the door and locks it. He gets in and starts driving. Do you:

A) Shout
B) Scream
C) Say nothing, you're scared he will hurt you if you do anything.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 12, 2012, 11:42 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 13, 2012, 11:41 am
Bump
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: tedbear2 on June 13, 2012, 11:43 am
a or c
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: mshaafay on June 13, 2012, 11:48 am
b) SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 14, 2012, 03:04 am
You say nothing, you don't want him to hurt you again. He stops driving at a moudly old flat, and leads you down the steps to the basement flat. You say:

A) "Hey, this isn't my house!"
B) "Umm, nice house?"
C) "TAKE ME HOME NOW OR I'M CALLING THE COPS ON MY MOBILE!"
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Wind on June 14, 2012, 03:08 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: cyrman on June 14, 2012, 03:09 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on June 14, 2012, 06:45 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 15, 2012, 03:14 pm
You fight back, and get out your mobile to call the cops. He gets hold of your mobile, smashes it, gags you and ties you up. Do you:

A) Struggle.
B) Do nothing.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernkids on June 15, 2012, 03:17 pm
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 16, 2012, 12:57 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on June 16, 2012, 01:01 pm
A.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 17, 2012, 12:58 pm
You struggle, and he gets out a knife and holds it to your chest. You cannot escape in any way. Do you:

A) Struggle
B) Do nothing
C) Make rude faces at him
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 17, 2012, 04:32 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: LevelOrange011 on June 17, 2012, 04:35 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 17, 2012, 04:38 pm
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 18, 2012, 03:05 am
You do nothing. He unties the gag, and lets you drink from a cup of clean water. Do you:

A) Say 'Thanks, dude!'
B) Say 'Hey, I needed that. Thanks!'
C) Spit it out, and say 'TAKE ME HOME NOW!'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on June 18, 2012, 03:09 am
C

but spit it in his face.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: MIB agent Bob on June 18, 2012, 03:10 am
A, just be kind till your parents get the cops ;)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 18, 2012, 04:26 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: legoguy98 on June 18, 2012, 04:28 pm
I would go to A, pull out a gun I go from the "legal" market, and show him how scary he looks. :P
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 18, 2012, 04:50 pm
Posted By: protonxlC

but spit it in his face.

Then kick him really hard and run!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 18, 2012, 05:02 pm
bump
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 19, 2012, 02:52 am
You say "Hey, thanks!". He suddenly stops, unties you completely, and he tells you that he is your long-lost uncle! Do you:

A) Say 'I don't believe it!'
B) Say 'Cool!'
C) Say 'You're lying!'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Wind on June 19, 2012, 02:55 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: MIB agent Bob on June 19, 2012, 02:57 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 19, 2012, 11:22 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 20, 2012, 03:10 am
You say 'Cool!'. He asks you if you want to use his phone to call your mom and dad to pick you up. Do you:

A) Say 'Yes, please!'
B) Say 'Erm... ok'
C) Try to make a run for it
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Wind on June 20, 2012, 03:10 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on June 20, 2012, 03:11 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 20, 2012, 04:05 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 20, 2012, 04:06 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 20, 2012, 07:59 pm
bump!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 21, 2012, 03:09 am
You accept his offer and start to call the number on his phone. Then you think. You wonder if you should call the police or not. After all, he did kidnap you and try to knife you and tied you up. Do you:

A) Call your mom and dad and tell them to call the police.
B) Call your mom and dad and tell them you're safe.
C) Call the police.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on June 21, 2012, 03:19 am
C) Troolololoololololololololololl.ololololololololololololololololololololoololool
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: alexmd on June 21, 2012, 03:22 am
This was my idea a long time ago but people kept splodeing about.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: MIB agent Bob on June 21, 2012, 04:25 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 21, 2012, 08:05 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: koolkid10437 on June 21, 2012, 12:34 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: UsernameLess on June 21, 2012, 12:37 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: sploderfaced on June 21, 2012, 12:37 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: EpicBlastGaming on June 21, 2012, 12:40 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 21, 2012, 01:32 pm
You call the police. He sees you dial 999, and tries to grab the phone away from you, but you dodge. A policeman answers. You say:

A) 'Help! A mad guy has kidnapped me!'
B) 'Hello, police? Can you come to the dirty basement flat, the postcode is 12E A56' (made up)
C) 'Police, I need help. Please come!'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: EpicBlastGaming on June 21, 2012, 01:33 pm
B, duh!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 21, 2012, 01:44 pm
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 21, 2012, 04:40 pm
bump!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 21, 2012, 04:50 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Gt on June 21, 2012, 04:53 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: 559369 on June 21, 2012, 04:56 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 22, 2012, 03:01 am
You say  'Hello, police? Can you come to the dirty basement flat? The postcode is 12E A56' (made up). Three minutes later, they are hammering in the door saying 'Open up! It's the police!' You shout 'Hey, you came!', and you rush forward to open the door. They walk in and see the guy trembling in the corner. Do you:

A) Say 'Arrest this guy now! He kidnapped me!'
B) Say 'Um... this is a guy... who, erm, kidnapped me...'
C) Do nothing.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: repty6 on June 22, 2012, 03:08 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: MIB agent Bob on June 22, 2012, 03:40 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 22, 2012, 02:47 pm
You say: 'Arrest this guy now! He kidnapped me!' They cuff him and take him out of the basement flat. Your mom and dad are there, waiting for you. You rush to hug them both, and then you realise that something is wrong. Your parents are not looking like they used to. They have pale grey faces, and their arms are stretched out infront of them. Their clothes are all ripped as well, and they are making moaning noises. You realise. They are turned into zombies! Do you:

A) Kiss them both on the cheek
B) Run away
C) Do nothing
D) Tell the police to come over to where you are
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 22, 2012, 02:50 pm
b(the police could be zombies)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 22, 2012, 02:51 pm
Posted By: peterzhang1b(the police could be zombies)


Please don't give away the plot :3
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernroad on June 22, 2012, 02:51 pm
D
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 22, 2012, 02:56 pm
You call to the police, asking them if they could come over to where you are. They don't move. And neither does anybody else around you. Then you realise. They are all zombies! You think that something happened to turn everyone into zombies, and only you survived. And you find out it's true when you call all the people you know and none of them answer, apart from the vicar at the local church. You try him next. He is your last hope. When you call the number, the vicar answers, and he sounds like he's out of breath. Do you:

A) Say 'Oh, thank goodness, the only other person alive!'
B) Say 'help, everyone has been turned into zombies!'
C) Say 'I'm coming to the church, I'll see you there, we have to talk'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 22, 2012, 02:56 pm
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 23, 2012, 11:20 am
You say that everyone has been turned into zombies, and that you will meet him in the church now. You walk along the street to the church, and you walk into the church. The vicar is there, praying to God in the corner. You rush to him, and he says 'Thanks God for that! I thought everyone was turned into zombies!' You say 'Well, they are. We are the only ones surviving.' The vicar suddenly pulls out a briefcase, and there are 'weapons' inside. You choose:

A) The pencil sharpener
B) The feather boa
C) The toaster
D) The miniature toy car
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 23, 2012, 11:21 am
Moved to RPFG's.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on June 24, 2012, 03:38 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernroad on June 24, 2012, 04:27 am
B, hell yeah!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 24, 2012, 03:28 pm
bump
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 24, 2012, 03:29 pm
d
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 25, 2012, 01:48 pm
You grab the feather boa, because you think it looks pretty. You suddenly have an idea. You rush outside, with the feather boa. You get to the zombies, and you start strangling them! You strangle:

A) Your parents
B) The police guys
C) The group of old ladies
D) The vicar (by accident!)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 25, 2012, 03:02 pm
b(they have guns)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 26, 2012, 02:45 am
Posted By: peterzhang1b(they have guns)


No they don't x3 (because they rotted)

And don't decide the story, that ish mah job xP
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: PitfulHuman on June 26, 2012, 02:54 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 26, 2012, 10:39 am
You go over to the police guys, and you begin to strangle them. But then you think. What would happen if everyone come back to being human? Where would the police be then? You strangle:

A) Your parents
B) The group of old ladies
C) The vicar (by accident!)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on June 27, 2012, 08:27 am
B) The old ladies.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 27, 2012, 10:50 pm
c(lol!What if he is behind all of this!I am not writing the story,just giving my thoughts)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on June 27, 2012, 10:58 pm
Posted By: angelxxxYou go over to the police guys, and you begin to strangle them. But then you think. What would happen if everyone come back to being human? Where would the police be then? You strangle:

A) Your parents
B) The group of old ladies
C) The vicar (by accident!)


D) All of the above.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 28, 2012, 02:45 am
You strangle the group of old ladies, as you think that they would have died a few years later anyway. But then you realize that one of the old ladies was the Queen! You gasp in shock, but back away. You want to strangle a few more people before you go. You strangle:

A) Your parents
B) The vicar (by accident)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Wind on June 28, 2012, 02:46 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on June 28, 2012, 03:02 am
Posted By: thewindlordB
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on June 28, 2012, 06:17 am
B

(BTW Do you really want us to strangle the vicar? You just make our efforts futile if we try to strangle the other guys.)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 28, 2012, 02:24 pm
You strangle the vicar. Then you realize he wasn't a zombie after all! You gasp. But suddenly he moans. He gets killed just like all the other zombies! And then you have a brainwave. He WAS a zombie! He must have not been affected as much when everyone randomly turned into zombies! You:

A) Panic
B) Try to think of a plan
C) Eat a sweet that you found in your pocket
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 28, 2012, 02:37 pm
panic
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Wind on June 28, 2012, 02:47 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on June 28, 2012, 11:19 pm
C, then A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on June 29, 2012, 01:32 am
B!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: mitchellmerry145 on June 29, 2012, 01:39 am
c b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 29, 2012, 03:03 am
You start to panic, but panicking won't get you anyway. Your blood pressure starts to rise. You're having a panic attack! You reach in your pocket for the sweet and eat it. You start to feel better. Your blood pressure is back to normal. You:

A) Decide to investigate the area for clues
B) Stay where you are, and wait until something happens
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 29, 2012, 12:46 pm
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 29, 2012, 05:20 pm
bump
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on June 29, 2012, 06:41 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on June 30, 2012, 01:25 am
A, no.... B! Umm.... maybe C? Oh, I know! ABCDEFG, HIJKLMNOP, QRS, TUV, WX, YZ, Now I embarressed myself, and now Bieber will kill me...
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: mitchellmerry145 on June 30, 2012, 03:17 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on June 30, 2012, 06:28 am
You decide to investigate. You want to search the whole area for any survivors, and you want to know what caused everyone to turn into zombies. You walk along to the big fields. Then, you see a bright green light heading towards you! Do you:

A) Run back, screaming
B) Stop and stare
C) Move forwards slowly to check it out
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on June 30, 2012, 08:09 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: xXSpazzyBroXx on June 30, 2012, 08:35 am
C. Then Finds Herobrine. NOOOOOOOOOO!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: M T T Y on June 30, 2012, 10:27 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on June 30, 2012, 10:33 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: alon on June 30, 2012, 11:04 am
C.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on June 30, 2012, 11:26 am
c
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on June 30, 2012, 12:11 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: xXSpazzyBroXx on June 30, 2012, 03:48 pm
Agreed C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on July 01, 2012, 03:26 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Lamborghinirules on July 01, 2012, 03:40 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 01, 2012, 05:20 am
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 01, 2012, 11:07 am
You move forwards cautiously to check it out. The green light fades, then stops. You walk into the middle of the field, and you find a UFO! You gasp. You slowly move towards it, but you trip on a twig and fall over! You shriek in pain, even though it only hurt a bit. Two aliens come out of the UFO, and they look angry! Do you:

A) Run away
B) Say 'W-w-what? Who are you? Where did you come from?'
C) Say 'Nice try, dudes, but you ain't fooling me! Oh, nice costumes by the way!'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on July 01, 2012, 11:27 am
A, A, A, A, A!!!!!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 01, 2012, 11:29 am
Posted By: kittysocksA, A, A, A, A!!!!!


Posted By: kittysocksA, A, A, A, A!!!!!


Posted By: kittysocks
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 01, 2012, 11:47 am
B, MAN UP GUYS!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 01, 2012, 01:53 pm
1]  B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 01, 2012, 01:54 pm
2] A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 01, 2012, 01:55 pm
3] B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 01, 2012, 01:57 pm
4] is this what he does to every customer? I would tell him to put the knife down and I would call for help
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 01, 2012, 01:59 pm
5] Jewlers
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 02, 2012, 03:06 am
You start to run away, but they catch hold of you and take you back up to their spaceship! They bring you over to a chair and they push you onto it. They start talking. Luckily, they speak English! They ask who you are, and where you came from. You say:

A) 'I should be asking you the same thing! Whhat's YOUR names? Where did YOU come from?'
B) 'Uhhhh... errrr...'
C) 'My name's (your name) and I'm from (your country)'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 02, 2012, 03:19 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 02, 2012, 03:32 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: xXSpazzyBroXx on July 02, 2012, 08:58 am
Posted By: Chimera55A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 02, 2012, 01:45 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 02, 2012, 02:37 pm
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 02, 2012, 10:10 pm
bump
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: dragonlizard7 on July 02, 2012, 10:15 pm
Removed.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 03, 2012, 03:10 am
You say 'I should be asking you the same thing! Whhat's YOUR names? Where did YOU come from?' They do not reply, so you sigh and give them your name and where you come from. They say 'Pleased... to meet... you... earthling...' They sound out of breath. You say:

A) 'What's wrong?'
B) 'Here's a glass of water. You need it, dude'
C) 'You can't fool me!'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on July 03, 2012, 03:12 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: animeloverjr on July 03, 2012, 05:36 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 03, 2012, 09:41 am
B, maybe water kills them! >=D
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 03, 2012, 12:55 pm
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: palkia618champ on July 03, 2012, 01:39 pm
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 03, 2012, 02:29 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 03, 2012, 03:00 pm
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 04, 2012, 03:05 am
You ask them what the matter is. They say that their UFO crashed and knocked the breath out of them. You say that you will help them if you turn everyone back into humans. They agree. All you have to do is push a button. Do you:

A) Hesitate and not push the button
B) Push the button
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 04, 2012, 03:09 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 04, 2012, 03:11 am
I would say "how can I trust you?"
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 04, 2012, 06:57 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kittysocks on July 04, 2012, 10:42 am
A button?


B!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 04, 2012, 10:53 am
You push the button. There is a sudden blast of air, and you step outside and go round the corner to see if they have turned back into humans. They have! Everyone is walking and chatting like it had never happened! You return to the UFO, and the aliens remind you that you were going to help them. You:

A) Say 'Oh yeah! Ok, then!'
B) Say 'Awww, do I HAVE to help you?'
C) Run away out of the UFO
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 04, 2012, 11:07 am
b
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on July 05, 2012, 06:25 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 05, 2012, 10:55 am
You moan and suddenly you don't want to help. But then you see the sad looks on the alien's faces, and you want to help them. They tell you that their system has crashed and they want you to fix it. They show you the engine area, and you get some tools and start working. It is a tough job, but you get to the last bit - the wires. There are green and red wires, and yellow and blue wires. The aliens say that you need to slot them back in place. One pair of those wires will get the UFO back up into space, and the other pair will blow it up. You choose:

A) The red and green wires
B) The yellow and blue wires
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 05, 2012, 11:13 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 09, 2012, 02:56 am
Bump.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 09, 2012, 03:01 am
You choose the red and green wires. You slot them back into place. The UFO starts to move about a bit. You did it! You step out of the UFO and the aliens fly away. You:

A) Go and buy some sweets
B) Go back home
C) Go and get a magazine
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: alexmd on July 09, 2012, 03:07 am
This is funny, it starts from choosing a till at a shop now fixing a UFO? How'd we get here? O.o
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: alexmd on July 09, 2012, 03:16 am
A)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Sonic234 on July 09, 2012, 03:43 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 09, 2012, 01:39 pm
Posted By: alexmdThis is funny, it starts from choosing a till at a shop now fixing a UFO? How'd we get here? O.o


xD, I know right?
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 09, 2012, 01:41 pm
You go and buy some sweets from the local sweet shop. But when you go to pay for your fizzy strawberry laces, you see a little girl robbing some packs of chewing gum. You are surprised. She only looks about seven or eight! She walks out of the shop, acting really casual. Do you:

A) Run after the little girl and beat her up for robbing (xD)
B) Tell the lady that runs the sweet shop
C) Ignore it and pay for your sweets
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 10, 2012, 11:32 am
B]
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 10, 2012, 11:35 am
note to self never go shopping  alone.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Jmc10 on July 10, 2012, 11:37 am
A) XD
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 10, 2012, 11:48 am
C.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 10, 2012, 01:06 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 11, 2012, 02:57 am
You tell the lady who runs the sweet shop. She asks you to go after the little girl, so you do. She is just running round the corner. You sprint after her, and after a few seconds you catch up with her. You grab hold of her shoulder. She stops and turns to you. You ask for the sweets back. She gives them to you! You didn't realize how easy this would be. She walks off. Do you:

A) Go and return the sweets
B) Eat them for yourself
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 11, 2012, 11:43 am
A]
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 11, 2012, 11:50 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernroad on July 11, 2012, 11:51 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 11, 2012, 12:07 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 11, 2012, 12:34 pm
You return the sweets to the lady. She gives you twenty pounds as a reward! You are amazed. So you spend three pounds on sweets, and you go to the toy store to buy something else. You see an MP3 player you like, a Roblox six-month membership card (TBC) and a designer phone holder you like. You choose:

A) The MP3
B) The Roblox membership card
C) The phone holder
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 11, 2012, 12:49 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on July 11, 2012, 01:06 pm
A: Lasts longer.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 12, 2012, 02:59 am
You decide to buy the MP3. You go over to the till, and hand over the money. But the till-man doesn't like the look of you. He said that he won't sell it to you because he thinks all children your age are hooligans! You are upset, but also angry. You:

A) Punch the guy in the face
B) Say 'Hey! That's not fair!'
C) Quickly steal the MP3 from him and run outta the shop
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: xXSpazzyBroXx on July 12, 2012, 03:53 am
A then C so then he looses his speed.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 12, 2012, 10:34 am
B and tell him i'm no hooligan!!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 12, 2012, 10:46 am
Posted By: Chimera55B and tell him i'm no hooligan!!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 12, 2012, 10:51 am
I wouldn't waste £17 on an MP3 I tend to save up my money.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 12, 2012, 02:33 pm
Posted By: jakemiller1I wouldn't waste £17 on an MP3 I tend to save up my money.


Who said it cost £17?
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 12, 2012, 02:36 pm
You tell him it's not fair, and that you're no hooligan. Then you quickly grab the MP3 and run outta the shop. But, unfortunately, you run into the police! They put you in their police car, handcuff you and tell you that you're under arrest for shoplifting. You try to argue, but they won't listen. They put you in a cell with another man who is constantly punching the wall. Do you:

A) Ignore him
B) Say 'If you're trying to get out by punching the wall, then trust me, it won't work'
C) Say 'Hey, what's up?'
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 12, 2012, 03:22 pm
Erm, kids don't go to jail.

But, A.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 13, 2012, 03:08 am
Posted By: protonxlErm, kids don't go to jail.

But, A.


And who said anything about the guy being a kid?

Teenagers are allowed to go to jail, right?
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 13, 2012, 10:46 am
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: jakemiller1I wouldn't waste £17 on an MP3 I tend to save up mymoney.


You return the sweets to the lady. She gives you twenty pounds as a reward! You are amazed. So you spend three pounds on sweets, and you go to the toy store to buy something else. You see an MP3 player you like, a Roblox six-month membership card (TBC) and a designer phone holder you like. You choose:

 
20 - 3 = 17
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 13, 2012, 10:50 am
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 13, 2012, 12:51 pm
a because if b he will get angreh and hurt me...
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 13, 2012, 01:06 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 13, 2012, 02:30 pm
Posted By: jakemiller1
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: jakemiller1I wouldn't waste £17 on an MP3 I tend to save up mymoney.


You return the sweets to the lady. She gives you twenty pounds as a reward! You are amazed. So you spend three pounds on sweets, and you go to the toy store to buy something else. You see an MP3 player you like, a Roblox six-month membership card (TBC) and a designer phone holder you like. You choose:

20 - 3 = 17


Who said anything about spending all the money?
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 14, 2012, 12:09 pm
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: jakemiller1
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: jakemiller1I wouldn't waste £17 on an MP3 I tend to save up mymoney.


You return the sweets to the lady. She gives you twenty pounds as a reward! You are amazed. So you spend three pounds on sweets, and you go to the toy store to buy something else. You see an MP3 player you like, a Roblox six-month membership card (TBC) and a designer phone holder you like. You choose:

20 - 3 = 17


Who said anything about spending all the money?
do MP3s cost less? I wouldn't know the price because I don't have one.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: harvester87 on July 14, 2012, 10:59 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 15, 2012, 09:02 am
Posted By: jakemiller1
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: jakemiller1
Posted By: angelxxx
Posted By: jakemiller1I wouldn't waste £17 on an MP3 I tend to save up mymoney.


You return the sweets to the lady. She gives you twenty pounds as a reward! You are amazed. So you spend three pounds on sweets, and you go to the toy store to buy something else. You see an MP3 player you like, a Roblox six-month membership card (TBC) and a designer phone holder you like. You choose:

20 - 3 = 17


Who said anything about spending all the money?
do MP3s cost less? I wouldn't know the price because I don't have one.


I once bought one for twelve pounds :O
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 15, 2012, 09:03 am
You ignore him, but he starts getting on your nerves. You:

A) Go away from him
B) Stare at him
C) Get on his nerves
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 15, 2012, 10:43 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on July 15, 2012, 11:09 am
A.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 15, 2012, 11:46 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 16, 2012, 11:43 am
A] but I think it would be hard to get away from him if you are in the same cell as him.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 16, 2012, 11:47 am
You back away from him, but he keeps on doing it. It gets really annoying for you, and eventually you break down. You:

A) Say 'What's wrong?'
B) Say 'What's your problem, dude?'
C) Scream to be moved to another cell
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 16, 2012, 11:57 am
A]
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 16, 2012, 12:04 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 16, 2012, 03:21 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 16, 2012, 04:59 pm
You ask him what's wrong. He doesn't respond. You ask him again. Still, he doesn't reply. One of the guards comes along and says that he never talks to people unless he has to. You ask why, and the guard says he has had a bad life. You:

A) Say 'So what?'
B) Ask to be moved to another cell because you don't want to share a cell with a guy that doesn't speak
C) Force the guy to speak
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 16, 2012, 05:14 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 16, 2012, 06:59 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 17, 2012, 11:57 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: joshyboy1010 on July 17, 2012, 12:02 pm
b I woudnt like not talking
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 17, 2012, 12:15 pm
You say 'So what?' The guard doesn't like you answering back, so he moves you to another cell with a girl in who looks like she's druunk. She comes over to you and says hi in a lisp. You want to ask her why she is in prison, but you don't want to upset her. So instead you:

A) Say, Hey, how old ARE you?
B) Say, How come YOU'RE in jail? I mean, you look like a goody-two-shoes!
C) Ignore her.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 17, 2012, 12:20 pm
A]
P.S[is this still a part of my shopping trip]
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 17, 2012, 12:24 pm
Posted By: jakemiller1A]
P.S[is this still a part of my shopping trip]


Yeah.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: joshyboy1010 on July 17, 2012, 12:29 pm
a
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernroad on July 17, 2012, 05:33 pm
C,sleep all day. xD
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 17, 2012, 05:38 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: harvester87 on July 20, 2012, 09:46 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 20, 2012, 07:38 pm
Posted By: malvernroadC,sleep all day. xD
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: shadowlight on July 20, 2012, 08:05 pm
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 21, 2012, 04:28 am
You ask her why she's in jail, and she says 'For being dwunk and sweawing at pweople'. You are astonished. She talks just like a five-year-old! One of the guards walks past. You:

A) Call for his attention
B) Say to the guard 'Is this girl a woman or a toddler?'
C) Do nothing
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on July 21, 2012, 04:44 am
B. Thats just what I would do. Lol.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 21, 2012, 04:56 am
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: malvernroad on July 21, 2012, 05:01 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 21, 2012, 05:04 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: alexmd on July 21, 2012, 06:04 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 21, 2012, 06:03 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 21, 2012, 06:05 pm
Not saying anything.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 21, 2012, 06:39 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Neutralization on July 21, 2012, 06:42 pm
B (just for annoyance at the guards)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: lollyspot on July 21, 2012, 07:13 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: harvester87 on July 21, 2012, 08:57 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on July 22, 2012, 12:51 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: kartik100 on July 22, 2012, 01:39 am
BTW Does this story ever even end?!
It'll probably keep on going even after I die.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: coolboy640 on July 22, 2012, 01:46 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 22, 2012, 08:55 am
Posted By: kartik100BTW Does this story ever even end?!
It'll probably keep on going even after I die.


You betcha!
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 22, 2012, 08:59 am
You say to the guard 'Is this girl a woman or a toddler?'. He says that she has a disability and has had a terrible life, so she started drinking. You feel sorry for the woman, so you start talking to her, and realise that you have a lot in common with her. You quickly become cell-mates and friends (even though she's a woman!) and when the bell goes for lunch, you go down together. The canteen isn't that great. There's mould on the walls, and the food is sloppy and unhealthy. You:

A) Don't have anything to eat
B) Say 'Jeez, this food is awful!'
C) Eat it up to be polite
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: shadowlight on July 22, 2012, 09:34 am
A and B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Neutralization on July 22, 2012, 09:42 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 22, 2012, 10:55 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on July 22, 2012, 01:06 pm
C) You've already stolen things, who wants to make it worse? Its youres and youre fault only that youre in  there.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 22, 2012, 01:25 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: alexmd on July 22, 2012, 02:19 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 23, 2012, 12:12 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 23, 2012, 12:33 pm
You don't have anything to eat, but the dinner lady makes you have something. So you eat something to be polite. You choose to eat:

A) The chicken stew
B) The fish pie
C) The chicken and chips
D) The pasta salad with a disgusting-looking salad dressing
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 23, 2012, 12:38 pm
Chicken and chips sounds ok to eat.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 23, 2012, 12:38 pm
C]
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 23, 2012, 12:40 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: shadowlight on July 23, 2012, 06:09 pm
C and B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: ckxgames on July 23, 2012, 06:53 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 24, 2012, 03:15 am
You choose the chicken and chips, and go to sit down with your friend. But the chicken tastes funny, and when you look at the insides of it, you see pink. The chicken is still raw on the inside! About half an hour later, you start to feel ill. Your temperature is rising, and you feel like you're going to be sick. The guards notice this, and they get you to the sickroom. You:

A) Say 'Call an ambulance! I could be terribly ill with that raw chicken!'
B) Say nothing and secretly take a chocolate biscuit from the tray infront of you when the nurse isn't looking
C) Do nothing and sip the glass of water you have
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 24, 2012, 03:22 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on July 24, 2012, 05:20 am
A.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 24, 2012, 09:05 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: shadowlight on July 24, 2012, 10:01 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 24, 2012, 10:28 am
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: ckxgames on July 24, 2012, 12:42 pm
A
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 26, 2012, 06:05 am
The nurse calls the ambulance, and you go to the hospital. They put you on a hospital bed, and put knock-out gas into you so you fall asleep for the surgery to take out the infection. Before you breath in the knock-out gas, you:

A) Say 'Whoa, easy tigers! I don't think I wanna do this'
B) Say 'Will this affect mah popularity? I don't wanna look ugly!'
C) Say nothing and keep quiet
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: segasilver99 on July 26, 2012, 06:37 am
B) aka the sunglasses dude
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 26, 2012, 01:02 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 26, 2012, 06:48 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on July 26, 2012, 06:59 pm
C, let them do thier work.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 26, 2012, 07:19 pm
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on July 28, 2012, 04:55 am
You don't say anything, you just want to get along with it. They put you to sleep, and then start on the operation. You are asleep for a while, and then you wake up. You see a long stitch running across your stomach, and gasp.
'It's ok' a girl sitting in the bed next to you says. 'You won't find it as scary. It's happened to me three time before, and eventually the hospital sued the school dinner ladies!' You don't know what to say, so instead you:

A) Glare at her because you don't want any company
B) Smile at her because you want to be friends with her
C) Faint
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: segasilver99 on July 28, 2012, 06:21 am
I likey sunglasses dude B)
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: peterzhang1 on July 28, 2012, 08:50 am
C
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: marvelwilliam on July 28, 2012, 10:40 am
B.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: shadowlight on July 28, 2012, 11:00 am
B2.
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Myrmidon on July 28, 2012, 11:42 am
B] and consider sueing the prison
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 28, 2012, 12:35 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: protonxl on July 28, 2012, 01:04 pm
B
Title: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: FadingEmber on July 29, 2012, 03:01 pm
Bump
Title: Re: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on August 20, 2012, 11:52 am
COME ON ANGEL!
Title: Re: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on August 20, 2012, 11:55 am
You smile at her and make friends. Your mom comes to collect you. You go home.

The End.

Title: Re: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: LevelOrange011 on August 20, 2012, 11:57 am
Yay! Happy Ending!
Title: Re: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Angelxxx on August 20, 2012, 12:02 pm
I'll make another one hopefully tomorrow.
Title: Re: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: Enderchimera on August 20, 2012, 12:11 pm
Finally.
Title: Re: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
Post by: shadowlight on August 20, 2012, 12:36 pm
 :-[