Stories Untold

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Re: Sploder V2
« Last post by Swedenplatformge on Today at 12:16 PM »
Not a fan of the mobile exclusivity at all, mobile games as a trend are already slowly fizzling out for indie devs as large corporations are filling the market with well-made games. We couldn't compete without an already established presence. Rather than restrict ourselves to a browser-based game creator, a downloadable cross-platform app which could possibly find it's way onto steam that has a mobile app down the road would be a desirable course of action.

The most I could help with is marketing and GFX if that'd be of any use.

Getting some bucks in my pocket for at least one of my work would be neat. But I obviously don't do game making for the cash.. As honestly it makes me feel uncomftorable in a sense.

But it's an option regardless if we were to take this approach.
General / Re: Post And Thank For a '<3'
« Last post by Eldar on Today at 12:15 PM »
General / Re: opinion thread by "irrelevant member"
« Last post by Eldar on Today at 12:14 PM »
i WAS on the discord...
General / Re: /MMG/ Monday Music General (Good Remixes?) /MMG/
« Last post by Apod on Today at 11:55 AM »
General / Re: opinion thread
« Last post by Apod on Today at 11:44 AM »

urgh you have found an angry frog

glhf was "good luck high five" because I didn't think you'd find an actual frog since bijesna žaba is a croatian thing meaning angry frog
"Good" said Dr. Eggman "Now suck my d-" then he was shot by mr cracker who was really
Debate Tower Official Tournament / Re: Round 2: Wordigirl vs. Eldar
« Last post by Eldar on Today at 11:28 AM »
You have to read it in its full context. Every definition. Here's the Miriam Webster, most likely the best trusted dictionary everyone has and probably always will fall back on:

Definition of love

1 a (1) : strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties maternal love for a child (2) : attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers After all these years, they are still very much in love. (3) : affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests love for his old schoolmates
b : an assurance of affection give her my love
2 : warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion love of the sea
3 a : the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration baseball was his first love
b (1) : a beloved person : darling —often used as a term of endearment (2) British —used as an informal term of address
4 a : unselfish loyal and benevolent (see benevolent 1a) concern for the good of another: such as (1) : the fatherly concern of God for humankind (2) : brotherly concern for others
b : a person's adoration of God
5 : a god (such as Cupid or Eros) or personification of love
6 : an amorous episode : love affair
7 : the sexual embrace : copulation
8 : a score of zero (as in tennis)
9 capitalized, Christian Science : god

Only two of those definitions were based soley on sexual or romantic desires. And even with those, you do know at the time that you are attracted to the person at that very moment. You love them in the moment, no doubt. At the very second you feel that you love the person, place or thing, you know that you love it at the time being. Even if you later feel hatred, regret or remorse, you did love it at one point in time. Surely you did.

Shady asked
He did not ask  "can you know if you will love someone forever?" If that was the question, I would probably lean more overly to your side.
Update: I forfeit because I'm too sick to write out a response
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10