collapse

Stories Untold

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Personal Exhibition / Re: Pseudo metal tracks I made
« Last post by NPC on Today at 07:20 AM »
Do you like Hans Zimmer?
General / Re: DONT LOSE HOPE...(If you are annoyed by this move on)
« Last post by canovie on Today at 07:18 AM »
No, spreading God's word isn't embarrassing. YOUR WAY OF DOING IT IS. God wouldn't want people to subconsciously shove His Word down anyone's throat.

Matthew 10:14
"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."

Does he say anywhere here "Keep doing it much more profound than before, and if they don't listen, try as hard as you might"? No. He says that if nobody listens, you shouldn't talk about it anymore.
I litterally just said on the first post i aint.Im not forcing anyone,i said if they are annoyed just move on,its even in the title as well.Thats not forcing.Please do not jump into conclusions without proper arguments.The reason I made another one cause it is a different message for the one that wants to know.Geez kalmdown will ya?Also at least im trying,stop complaining when you dont do anything to spread his word.
« Last post by radeonz9 on Today at 07:14 AM »
They're awesome. As a fan of classical music, I recognize that a lot of metal is derived from those old requiems and the likes, and I get a very cinematic vibe from your work.
Thanks! That means a lot coming from you
« Last post by radeonz9 on Today at 07:13 AM »
General / Re: Feels good being 18 years old (birthday)
« Last post by NaZa on Today at 06:37 AM »
Happy birthday, Epicow! You'd be an adult here in Croatia haha. Wish ya all the best and may your wishes come true!
« Last post by NaZa on Today at 06:36 AM »
how is this embarrassing?So apparently spreading Gods word is embarrassing...
No, spreading God's word isn't embarrassing. YOUR WAY OF DOING IT IS. God wouldn't want people to subconsciously shove His Word down anyone's throat.

Matthew 10:14
"If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet."

Does he say anywhere here "Keep doing it much more profound than before, and if they don't listen, try as hard as you might"? No. He says that if nobody listens, you shouldn't talk about it anymore.
« Last post by canovie on Today at 06:35 AM »
don't
nah also because i was reading the messages one at a time :P
General / Re: what a mess
« Last post by Epicosaurus on Today at 06:29 AM »
I'm bored, let's ________!
General / Re: what a mess
« Last post by Ben Sane Trilogy on Today at 06:28 AM »
Roleplay xD
don't
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10