Author Topic: The Quote Keeper  (Read 110135 times)

Offline thepatient

• The Vessel
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • No voice to cry suffering
    • View Profile
Re: The Quote Keeper
« Reply #6330 on: September 09, 2019, 01:25 pm »
you all splodeing suck

Some truths you can find only when you get lost.

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6331 on: September 09, 2019, 03:24 pm »

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6332 on: October 20, 2019, 09:46 pm »
I know this isn't funny, but I guess I can try to get this thread back on track?
WE DON'T GIVE A splode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am reporting you.

Offline Sad Nicoli

• Former King of TK
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #6333 on: October 20, 2019, 10:42 pm »
It cant go back on track, Neals rolling in his grave because of yall

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6334 on: October 21, 2019, 01:48 pm »

🤦
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline canyoumakeit13

• AK47 BoYz 😎
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • My god!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6335 on: October 22, 2019, 11:56 pm »
this makes me wanna use this .45 on myself

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6336 on: October 23, 2019, 06:40 am »
this makes me wanna use this .45 on myself

Nah, don't do that. Just BURN BURN BURN IT TO THE GROUND!
Seriously though, can we bury this corpse already? Please?

Offline robotpointo

• No, Not 2020!
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6337 on: December 07, 2019, 10:42 pm »
I left the Sploder Discord about a month to two months ago. As to why I'm bringing it up now, it's because of Proxy. Proxy caused me to want to say why I did it.

To be honest, I did feel like saying it before I left the Sploder Discord, but I couldn't bring myself to.
I'm gnot an gnelf

Why are you still scrolling down tho

Just don't visit this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tShjjPKN9Bk

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #6338 on: December 08, 2019, 08:06 pm »
I left the Sploder Discord about a month to two months ago. As to why I'm bringing it up now, it's because of Proxy. Proxy caused me to want to say why I did it.

To be honest, I did feel like saying it before I left the Sploder Discord, but I couldn't bring myself to.
........Why did you post this here?

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline robotpointo

• No, Not 2020!
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6339 on: December 09, 2019, 12:38 pm »
........Why did you post this here?
I have no idea....
I'm gnot an gnelf

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Mortar
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
    • View Profile
    • The Bohobemeister (my YouTube channel)
« Reply #6340 on: December 09, 2019, 04:43 pm »

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6341 on: December 10, 2019, 06:46 am »
This thread needs CPR.

Or a burial. Either one works.

Offline Awesomefinnz

• Kyle The Wraith
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • Devourer of souls
    • View Profile
    • Pencilverse
« Reply #6342 on: December 10, 2019, 10:33 am »
Burial

Offline eldarado

• I Worship Robert EO Speedwagon
  • Cruiser
  • Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume
    • View Profile
« Reply #6343 on: December 10, 2019, 05:10 pm »
"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"-Giorno Giovanna, 2001.
Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume

national dex argument stupid

follow me on twitter @AzelfProp, @GuzmaParody, @Yaboidabb, @ARshawott

Offline robotpointo

• No, Not 2020!
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6344 on: December 30, 2019, 06:22 pm »
25% off on your first 3 orders  :o? WOW!
I'm gnot an gnelf

Offline eldarado

• I Worship Robert EO Speedwagon
  • Cruiser
  • Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume
    • View Profile
« Reply #6345 on: January 06, 2020, 11:28 pm »
"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA"-Giorno Giovanna, 2001.
Mii Gunner Main. Y'all already know what costume

national dex argument stupid

follow me on twitter @AzelfProp, @GuzmaParody, @Yaboidabb, @ARshawott

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #6346 on: January 11, 2020, 07:54 am »
dude you already posted that and it flopped it won't work if you quote it again :|

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6347 on: January 11, 2020, 04:39 pm »
I have to agree with KOF in this situation. I know this thread is dead, but since I don't find it likely somebody will lock this thread, it'd be kind of nice to have actually good quotes?  :-\

Offline chucky12

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6348 on: January 11, 2020, 04:43 pm »
So, I'll admit I may or may not be hypocritical with this one, but this is a response to Ethan being so full of himself that he declared himself 2019 MOTY.
I have no sympathy for you. I feel bad for myself for being forced to interact with you. Its absolute nonsense that you are conscious and had to be in my vision. I will never recover from this - you have single-handedly jaded my view of the world and made me very hopeless and cynical. I have been violently puking in 20 minute intervals due to your worthlessness. Your character is so devoid of any charisma that the only thing to do would be to force you to change via bullying. You are a moronic human being after all things are considered. Don't you dare stop reading my long insult that I am hurling towards you. Don't even think of skimming over even a small portion of it. You need to peruse my long personal attack towards you with great intensity, and take all the hurtful things I have said about you very seriously and personally. The pain and suffering that I have been forced to endure due to you having briefly crossed paths with me has been excruciating. You put such little effort into thinking about your words, it's almost as if you farted them out of your mouth. While you do this, your posture looks as if there is extra gravity weighing your down - so much so, that you look as if you're drowning in a bog all the time. Struggling to make it out of the bog with each step you take. I harbor such deep feelings of pity for myself that I now consider myself to be less fortunate than a diseased homeless person - all because I interacted with you for an extremely brief moment. The length of our interaction was so short that if it was an interaction with anyone else for the same amount of time, I would have forgotten about it incredibly quickly and wouldn't have even been able to recall the basic premise of the interaction. However, since it was you, this interaction could and should be deemed as a crime against humanity. I will demand my doctor to prescribe me a splodetail of antipsychotic meds, xanax, ketamine, and barbiturates. I will be talking large amounts of each of the aforementioned drugs at the same time in hopes of offering me fleeting symptoms of mild relief from the trauma you have caused.I wish the years I have spent with you never existed in my life. I hate you so much that I want to erase every memory that I have with you. You came and filled my life with treachery and despair. I hate it when you do that to me. letting you walk away from my life would be the rightest decision I will have ever made. I’m finally done with you and all I want is a peaceful life. as much as I want to thank you for making me realize you're the lowest scum on the bottom floor, you also make me gag in horror as your actions are simply disgusting. the amount I feel better without you makes me breathe a sigh of relief every second. It's almost humorous as to how I didn't see the absolute imbecile and degenerate you are. Burning in hell would be a light punishment for the things you've done. Sympathy, commiseration, pity, condolence, consolation, comfort, solace, support, encouragement, compassion, all those things flew out the door when i had my first interaction with you. The way you look reminds me of a deformed camel except with only the degraded parts. I don’t understand how you can even bring yourself to enjoy the things in your life that you take for granted each and every day. But don’t you dare think I’m done yet. My guess is that your slag mouthed head and unendurable body odor is thinking about skipping the rest of this. This is why your parents could only describe you as nasty. Every day is a struggle when you wake up. For as long as you exist the only thing to ever be as bad as you would be a synonym of you. You have downgraded my brain to the point where I might as well be jumping off a ledge. Several visions blur when you come. The brain is trying to protect themselves from what horrible fate happened to you. There’s no way any right minded parent would let you be an inspiration to their child. Even if they gave consent, the court would most likely think otherwise. Mushrooms seem to be the only thing you have for a source of nutrition considering the way your disgusting body slouches over like a bridge ready to fall and I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the kind that contained acid too. You actions must’ve misled people to think that you were hitler yourself. Until they actually realize who you are. Hitler seems like a fairy godmother that has the power to help anyone become a better person when he’s compared to that doltish halfwit over there. Oh wait, that’s just you. Idiotic and cretin can’t even describe a four millionth of your thickheaded personality. The only reason why you miss your chair is because even inanimate objects seem to dislike your attitude. They say opposites attract, but even the laws of science can’t seem to be able to keep all the wonderful people in the world who are contributing to others from staying away from you. I bet the only thing your thinking about right now would be how much you want to carry out those revolting habits of yours. I wouldn’t even know where to start to describe those awfully deranged things you do. Rhinotillexomania would be a gram compared to tonne if I had to describe just what you do with your nose. Nothing can help you now. An equivalent to how much I want to be friends with you would be how many personality traits you have that aren’t negative in any way. That’s right, zero. But I’m sure that didn’t come as a surprise to anybody. Especially not me, and the entirety of the population of every single place that exists in every multiverse to exist at the very least. The way your complete rag of filthy clothes makes me wonder how your future is going to be. Even though you hit rock bottom, I’m sure your weight will be able to break through that floor. As much as you would like to say you have the body of a greek god, I wouldn’t like to explain that buddha wasn’t greek. However at least you have me and dozens of other people writing this about you. And remember this is out of consideration. Not for how we like you, but how you like to be a horrible person. Life would be better without any traces of you. Sure you’re sorry, you swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I wager you couldn't empty a boot of excrement were the instructions on the heel. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half-baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective. You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value. If God ever decides to give the planet an enema you'd better run like the wind because anywhere you stand is a suitable place for The Insertion. There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche. You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious and defamatory to the thousands of honest parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin do not pretend to be what it is not. You are truly human garbage. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You will forever live in shame. You have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body.You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet. I don't like you. I don't like anybody who has as little respect for others as you do. Go away, you swine. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. Meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are deficient in all that lends character. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You are a fiend, coward, degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away. The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. You are hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystrophic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, and socially-splodeed. I will never forget you. Your interaction with me is now burned into my psyche. As I recalled our horrid interaction, my whole body shook in disgust and I broke into a permanent frenzy of anger and confusion--i feel splodeed. What you told me was undisputedly the dumbest combination of words uttered in the entire world. Allow yourself to decompose to aid the surrounding flora in replacing the oxygen your stupid fricking skull wastes on a daily basis.I'm fricking disgusted at the fact that you exist on the same planet as me, and what is worse is that you share similar dna to me. The fact that our DNA is connected, even marginally, is an abomination and I am going to spiral into a depression very quickly because of this realization. The realization that we both fall under the term "human" and I have to be grouped in with your pathetic existence is disgraceful. I am very traumatized by you. Your body language is fricking atrocious and it bothers me to no end. It's so pathetic, the way you mope around. You mope around with your shoulders hunched over, lethargically dragging your feet on the floor. You have a thin, fragile frame. You walk around reacting to everything that happens to you. Frick you. There are horrible, inexcusable things that I would happily do to never interact with you again, even if it was for a brief moment. I will explain what these things are in a list format, because that's the only way your 7-year old brain stuck in a man's body will understand it. I would rather withdraw all my money in cash from my multiple bank accounts, get it all together and poop on it, give myself big papercuts in all the crevices of my fingers and proceed to dip my hands in salt water, stub my big toe over 50 times in one day, be told by someone in authority that I will never amount to anything in my life, ever, be a LITERAL cuckold, get splode-slapped by a man with rough hands once a day, for every day of my life going forward, undergo dramatic negative changes in my lifestyle that would damage my mind and body beyond repair, undergo a whole host of different forms of mental and physical humiliation; as in being spat on and told I am worthless, be forced to drink non-alcoholic macro-produced beer from the can, while every person around me drinks Trappist beers from exotic chalices for 10 hours straight - for the rest of my life, have a procedure done to reduce my IQ so that my new IQ falls within the range of down syndrome. The way you speak reminds me of something only my nightmares would be able to describe. Me, my body, and my mind have all decided that you are a troublesome thing that would hinder my sleep and put my sleep schedule on a rocky boat in the middle of hurricane Katrina. The only reason why I wonder about different universes and dimensions is you. Maybe if they do exist, there’s one where you aren’t a horrendous person who should not be named. If only life was that easy. I cannot believe that you are as much of a horrendous person on the inside as much as you are on the outside. I bet you decimate helpless children in your spare time.

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6349 on: January 13, 2020, 02:46 pm »
So, I'll admit I may or may not be hypocritical with this one, but this is a response to Ethan being so full of himself that he declared himself 2019 MOTY.
Stop being dumb that was a joke ffs
8)

Offline canyoumakeit13

• AK47 BoYz 😎
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • My god!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6350 on: January 13, 2020, 09:46 pm »
🤦🏽‍♂️

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6351 on: January 15, 2020, 08:42 am »
Stop being dumb that was a joke ffs
lol
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6352 on: January 16, 2020, 12:56 pm »
ethan is the moty did you not see voting?