Author Topic: The Quote Keeper  (Read 91180 times)

Offline duck5557474

• House League of Society Leader
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • Subscribe to Mumbo Jumbo!
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
Re: The Quote Keeper
« Reply #6240 on: March 09, 2019, 12:50 pm »
Is anyone looking for a collab idea? Well, I have one for you!

Recently, I decided I wanted to make a game with labyrinths. I still want to do that, but I will also make one of a collab of labyrinths from a bunch of people.

How it works:

Step 1. Make a labyrinth level and publish it privately. [Make sure I can copy it]

Step 2. PM me the private link.

Step 3. Post here saying you did this.

Step 4. Wait until the collab is published.

============================================================

All levels most be in the Physics Creator. The player in each level most use Arcade Controls, and there should be no gravity. They all must have a time limit, and one life. If a player touches a wall, he must lose his life. Obstacles and linked objects are advised. Graphics should be used, and a background should be put in. Make them average difficulty, and get creative!

Once I have enough entries for the collab, I will test them, spice them up, and make a game with all the labyrinths from a bunch of people on my profile.

When I said, "Spice it up," I meant adding music, so I will not change your level very much. I might add extra lives and other goodies in areas, but only if I deem your level as "too hard." Other than that, your level will stay about the same...

For an added challenge, link objects and groups together to make fun mini puzzles to solve. Also, adding more than one coin, a time limit, and moving enemies will make it more challenging.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here.

So, what are you waiting for? Start creating!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Offline seanthechinaman

• MRE
  • Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6241 on: March 09, 2019, 12:51 pm »
That is not what I meant! I am not a homosexul, I am a homophobe. I HATE GAYS AND HOMOS!

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6242 on: March 09, 2019, 02:28 pm »
That is not what I meant! I am not a homosexul, I am a homophobe. I HATE GAYS AND HOMOS!
It isn't good to hate anyone. God loves everyone, and we should too. We just need not love the bad things they do. We all have sins, and we all need prayer. Just pray for the people. I'm praying for you, duck.
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline duck5557474

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
« Reply #6243 on: March 09, 2019, 02:34 pm »
It isn't good to hate anyone. God loves everyone, and we should too. We just need not love the bad things they do. We all have sins, and we all need prayer. Just pray for the people. I'm praying for you, duck.

Yeah, I kinda lost y patience. I am good now. Sorry about that!

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Offline Meta KnighT

• ----> [ǝɹᴉɐuoᴉllᴉW] <----
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #6244 on: March 09, 2019, 08:37 pm »
God mentions in the Bible that only men and women should marry each other and marriage should be a special bond that exists between those of the opposite sex.
🇱🇷 Make Sploder Great Again! 🇱🇷

Offline duck5557474

• Soldier
  • Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Cynumb
« Reply #6245 on: March 09, 2019, 09:51 pm »
God mentions in the Bible that only men and women should marry each other and marriage should be a special bond that exists between those of the opposite sex.

Yeah.

*Drawing by Awesomefinnz

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #6246 on: March 10, 2019, 12:28 pm »
hate you too x

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6247 on: March 10, 2019, 12:34 pm »
does that mean you half hate me

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6248 on: March 10, 2019, 12:43 pm »
I agree, you dont hate the people, just maybe their actions
8)

Offline wordigirl

• Soldier
  • Cruiser
  • God bless you friend. Always praying for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6249 on: March 11, 2019, 10:55 pm »
yes, but
I agree, you dont hate the people, just maybe their actions
yes.
Sorry, Epico. :'(
God bless you all.

Offline sticki

• General
  • Cruiser
  • ztk|stk|ztki|stki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6250 on: March 11, 2019, 11:57 pm »
hate is unnecessary no matter where you apply it.

Offline kof

• mainsite office employeeee
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6251 on: March 12, 2019, 01:43 pm »
god is a nonce and a leeds supporter so im siding with the bumders on this one

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Hi! I'm Furfurrykitty. :) I'm not really a cat person. My username lies. It was created when I was 8 or 9, and it was easy to remember... so... Yeah. Um... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6252 on: March 12, 2019, 02:47 pm »
"I HATE GAYS AND HOMOS" ouch aagh 👎👎👎

JmFur, ShrepFur, VinFur, and now, OdFur.

We will rise, the fire will burn the world in our control

Offline Master

• Everyone’s Favorite
  • Soldier
  • Mortar
  • :8-/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6253 on: March 12, 2019, 05:35 pm »
That is right, it is wrong, but he’s still accepting of gay marriage.

MOTY:
Weirdest Member 2014 and 2018
4th-Place Nice Member 2016

Soldier Promo - Apr 15, 2015
M Rank - May 7, 2015
R Rank - Oct 4, 2015

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #6254 on: March 12, 2019, 06:09 pm »
"I HATE GAYS AND HOMOS" ouch aagh 👎👎👎
honestly, this  :-X

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Hi! I'm Furfurrykitty. :) I'm not really a cat person. My username lies. It was created when I was 8 or 9, and it was easy to remember... so... Yeah. Um... HAVE A GREAT DAY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6255 on: March 13, 2019, 03:02 pm »
n...n-not... to.,, yeah,, or anything.... but its perfectly fine if your religion says that you disagree with homosexual acts (gay sex) because you believe it's a sin. however, the same religion, mainly christianity, tells you to love your neighbor. you can love people who happen to be homosexuals similar to the way you love people who eat pork (because according to the bible that is also a sin). besides, why is it any of your business what two separate people do in bed together? soo u can disagree with the sin, but it's HIGHLY hypocritical to state that you hate homosexuals even tho the bible says to love thy neighbor
also if ur argument is that gay marriage shouldnt be allowed because the bible said it should only exist between men and women , the government has definitely changed the principles of marriage and rather than a religious thing(in the united states, at least), it's now more seen as some kind of economic benefit or government benefit of the union of two people.
therefore i respect ur religion and your opinion that homosexuality is wrong, but i do not respect blatant and hypocritical hatred towards people who are minding their own business.
thank u for coming to my ted talk

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6256 on: March 13, 2019, 04:36 pm »
n...n-not... to.,, yeah,, or anything.... but its perfectly fine if your religion says that you disagree with homosexual acts (gay sex) because you believe it's a sin. however, the same religion, mainly christianity, tells you to love your neighbor. you can love people who happen to be homosexuals similar to the way you love people who eat pork (because according to the bible that is also a sin). besides, why is it any of your business what two separate people do in bed together? soo u can disagree with the sin, but it's HIGHLY hypocritical to state that you hate homosexuals even tho the bible says to love thy neighbor
also if ur argument is that gay marriage shouldnt be allowed because the bible said it should only exist between men and women , the government has definitely changed the principles of marriage and rather than a religious thing(in the united states, at least), it's now more seen as some kind of economic benefit or government benefit of the union of two people.
therefore i respect ur religion and your opinion that homosexuality is wrong, but i do not respect blatant and hypocritical hatred towards people who are minding their own business.
thank u for coming to my ted talk
You are wrong, partly. You still dont hate this group, you just disagree with their actions
8)

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #6257 on: March 13, 2019, 06:14 pm »
Homo is the way to go! 😬😂

Nah tho as much as I’m enjoying this I think we should go back to posting quotes before someone gets mad 😬

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6258 on: March 13, 2019, 06:27 pm »
Homo is the way to go! 😬😂
imagine only liking one gender instead of both :joy:

jk ily

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6259 on: March 14, 2019, 08:50 am »
I like to discredit the existence of the homo standing right before me on the off chance it might piss god off it I don't

Offline Sad Nicoli

• Formerly Lavalinn
  • Soldier
  • Speeder
  • gone but not forever gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #6260 on: March 14, 2019, 09:05 am »
Three months and theres still no good god damned quotes what iz wrong whit u peopel

Offline Prince FFK

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6261 on: March 14, 2019, 02:10 pm »
You are wrong, partly. You still dont hate this group, you just disagree with their actions
isn't that what i said?? duck is the one who said he hated homos and gays
u can disagree with their sin but hating them (in general) isn't the way to go

Offline sticki

• General
  • Cruiser
  • ztk|stk|ztki|stki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6262 on: March 14, 2019, 02:30 pm »
Hating anyone in general isn't the way to go. A religion that incites hate is evil.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #6263 on: March 14, 2019, 03:52 pm »
Hehe we still blaming our hate and distaste for an innocent person because of a sentence in a book

OOOOF

Offline Meta KnighT

• Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #6264 on: March 15, 2019, 12:48 am »
Hehe we still blaming our hate and distaste for an innocent person because of a sentence in a book

OOOOF
It's not just "a book."  As a Christian, it is the book you life by and therefore should value.  Let's not criticize religion as a whole either just because you don't share the same beliefs. :)

Offline Meta KnighT

• Mainsite Employee
  • Speeder
  • #GetTrumped
    • View Profile
« Reply #6265 on: March 15, 2019, 01:06 am »
I like to discredit the existence of the homo standing right before me on the off chance it might piss god off it I don't
I don't think anyone ever said anything about discrediting anyone's existence - let's avoid using the logical fallacy of straw man whenever we disagree with other people's beliefs.  Disagreeing with one's behavior because it violates one of your moral beliefs is completely acceptable and should be treated as such.  Just because someone disagrees with polygamy doesn't mean they are discrediting that person's existence but rather just means they disagree with the behavior.  That being said, it is quite ironic that you are discrediting religion in your post that's message is supposed to be about 'inclusion.'

Offline Ethan2009

• Local annoyance.
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • Failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6266 on: March 15, 2019, 07:34 am »
It's not just "a book."  As a Christian, it is the book you life by and therefore should value.  Let's not criticize religion as a whole either just because you don't share the same beliefs. :)

Yeah, that was rude to just call it a book. I'm christian myself
8)

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6267 on: March 15, 2019, 12:35 pm »
but it's okay to criticize people given their sexuality

is it not rude to say people with different sexual preferences don't deserve the same rights as we do

Offline kof

• Soldier
  • Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6268 on: March 15, 2019, 12:40 pm »
I don't think anyone ever said anything about discrediting anyone's existence - let's avoid using the logical fallacy of straw man whenever we disagree with other people's beliefs.  Disagreeing with one's behavior because it violates one of your moral beliefs is completely acceptable and should be treated as such.  Just because someone disagrees with polygamy doesn't mean they are discrediting that person's existence but rather just means they disagree with the behavior.  That being said, it is quite ironic that you are discrediting religion in your post that's message is supposed to be about 'inclusion.'
though perhaps i should've worded it better i didn't mean the physical existence of a homosexual but more the idea that they should be equal being one we should adopt. it just doesn't sit right that many people decide to dislike or disagree with the lifestyle of several people they have met because it doesn't coincide with that of someone nobody has ever met
see here, why can't it exist? why do we have to believe god instead of the gays that just wanna get married to the person they love

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Soldier and a
  • Mainsite Employee
  • Mortar
  • sivershadows ;-;
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #6269 on: March 15, 2019, 12:47 pm »

what is it then? Because it ain’t a damn kindle fire hd