Author Topic: The Quote Keeper  (Read 110663 times)

Offline mozart10

• Turret
  • Mozart10 here.
    • View Profile
Re: The Quote Keeper
« Reply #4350 on: November 14, 2012, 01:13 pm »
From the shoutbox, parry.
Lol, I saw that xD

operation rainbow will conquer all

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
« Reply #4351 on: November 15, 2012, 03:03 am »
Hey shanaynay, that's what I do with her. I picked out my dance shoes and she picked her best skirt...that doesn't have a bottom...

Science is awesome. I get accessability to parts using the bouncing of light, reflection. The electromagnetic spectrum is all I need, no ethgamma rays to tell me.

"That's what I do with her!"

-_- What, through the computer screen? Are you actually serious with all of this splode? xD You horny bastard. And seriously, that's not a good thing...
#WCGP

Offline LevelOrange011

• Disruptor
  • Don't do veggies, eat school, and stay in drugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4352 on: November 15, 2012, 07:01 am »
-_- I wasn't thanking you. If anything I'd smite you!

Does anyone get sarcasm these days?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0</a>

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #4353 on: November 15, 2012, 05:42 pm »
Excuse me, but this is the "Quote Keeper" not the "Argument Thread". Go argue about horniness somewhere else. Preferably where I can't see it.
Boo

Offline konnichiha'

• General
  • Mortar
  • Purity EGD7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4354 on: November 15, 2012, 10:30 pm »
Sorry. Blame LevelO!
actually you were the one who started the argument

Offline LevelOrange011

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4355 on: November 16, 2012, 07:24 am »
And yet he dragges it on...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0</a>

Offline Drummer

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Drummerrocker =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4356 on: November 16, 2012, 09:49 am »
Lol.
Funniest quote I have ever read.

Offline lordeldar

• Lidl man
  • Lieutenant
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #4357 on: November 16, 2012, 03:15 pm »
Excuse me, but this is the "Quote Keeper" not the "Argument Thread". Go argue about horniness somewhere else. Preferably where I can't see it.
Sorry. Blame LevelO!
actually you were the one who started the argument

Achievements:
57 features (62 including collabs)
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Lt
Voted best Private of 2011
Voted best MSM of 2012 and 2013
Voted best Lt of 2014

Offline Eth

• NOT EPIC MODERATOR
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I forgot what I was going to put here...oh well.
    • View Profile
    • Catch me on YouTube!
« Reply #4358 on: November 16, 2012, 04:34 pm »
I've stopped talking. Now let's get along with our lives and remove these posts that ruin the Quote Keeper.

Offline stoyboy

• Chad
  • Launcher
  • Talking mad splode for a sploda in voring distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4359 on: November 16, 2012, 06:16 pm »
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 06:41 pm by stoyboy »
The last Negroid is in captivity. America is at peace.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #4360 on: November 16, 2012, 06:17 pm »
You're not the creator of this thread. However, I will take your idea into consideration.

//_-

Now you're going to argue about it?

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4361 on: November 16, 2012, 10:17 pm »

Offline Dale18

• autistic!
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4362 on: November 16, 2012, 11:09 pm »
DID I REALLY ORDER A RETREAT? I AM FOOLISH. WE ARE AN ORGANIZED MILITARY WITH 23 PEOPLE. ARE WE GOING TO SIT HERE WHILE A PAWN'D OFF BASE KNOWN AS BETA SITS THERE LAUGHING AT OUR FOOLISHNESS. WE MUST CONQUER. A REAL EMPIRE SHOWS NOW MERCY! ARE WE AN EMPIRE OR A VILLAGE? EMPIRE. WE-MUST-CONQUEERR! I AM YOUR GENERAL, AND UNDER MY RULE WE SHALL ORCHESTRATE A HOSTILE TAKEOVER OF LORDUCHESS PARRY AND ITS BASE.

Offline legorifat258

• Mortar
  • eat your vegetables
    • View Profile
« Reply #4363 on: November 17, 2012, 04:35 am »
excuse me, legorifat, but what is with you! Do you think I'm a monster? Because that's what it sounds like! Please just keep to yourself legorifat and stop quoting all my posts! I have no idea why you said "run" but i am very insulted, I ma asking legorifat to keep what you think TO YOUR SELF! okay?

Offline supercool08

• Launcher
  • I used to have a fear of hurdles til I got over it
    • View Profile
« Reply #4364 on: November 17, 2012, 11:03 am »
Here is my thought, they should not try to make more movies, mostly because it would seem sort of pointless now because it has been a story of succession, what are they going to do now? Base it off of one of their less known star wars books? I just seems that they should have left it alone and kept it to lucas arts as the only one who made it. making a new one essential is making them intrude as far in as they can into the movies as possible, the only other thing that they could do is remaster all the old ones to have mickey in the background randomly, which would be pointless... umm and that is tbremise's rant of the day.

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
« Reply #4365 on: November 17, 2012, 11:15 pm »
Willie Jones > Bella Ferraro

True.
Bella doesn't have that great a voice.  I can name an artist in her genre that sings much better than her.
HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. I AM GOING TO FIND YOU, AND INSTEAD OF KILLING YOU, I AM BRINGING MY IPOD AND PUTTING THE MUSIC VOLUME ON FULL AND SHOVING THE PLUGS IN YOUR EARS SO YOU CAN LISTEN TO HOW BEAUTIFUL HER VOICE IS. AND THEN AFTER YOU'VE LISTENED, YOU CAN LISTEN SOME MORE, AND YOU'LL KEEP LISTENING  UNTIL THE ONLY THING WHICH COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS BELLA FERRARO IS AMAZING.
#WCGP

Offline mozart10

• Turret
  • Mozart10 here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: November 19, 2012, 01:53 pm »
wut???notch made m1necraft???noa it was herobrane

operation rainbow will conquer all

Offline LevelOrange011

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: November 19, 2012, 03:27 pm »
//.- No fake quoting. This was explained earlier. I'll give you a break, considering that you weren't here when it was stated, but let this be your warning.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
  • Self Esteem Points: 95
    • View Profile
Re: The New Quote Keeper
« Reply #4368 on: November 19, 2012, 06:18 pm »
You're correct, me and him don't represent it as a whore.

He meant to say whole x)

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #4369 on: November 19, 2012, 10:03 pm »
//_- N0 fake quoting. This waz explained earlier. I'll give you a braek, considering that you werent here wnen it was stated, but lat this be your warning.
It kills me a tiny bit each time somebody fake quotes. Also, leave Minimod.exe to the actual mods (leut+) the newbies listen more.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #4370 on: November 21, 2012, 08:53 am »
:)) I just heard intimidating noises coming from my parents bedroom
 :-* Intimidating noises coming from my bedroom
??? Intimidating noises coming from my brothers bedroom
:o Intimidating noises coming from my dog's kennel.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #4371 on: November 21, 2012, 08:53 am »
These are all my faces...
 :) My content face
 ;) I have an eye twitch. Also used to get girl's attention, though it only works about 0% of the time  :D The face I use after I've just slept with a beautiful woman. I'm still waiting to use this one.
;D When Took shows me his weed
>:( When Took shows me an empty bag of weed   
:(   When Took shows me his weed but doesn't share any
:o   When I see Metallica's jugs
8)   When I see Metallica's jugs
???  When I think about Metallica's jugs while I'm high off of Took's weed
:P    The tongue should give this one away, if you know what I mean...
:-[   When Metallica catches me looking at his jugs
:-\   What I look like when my face is split in half vertically. 
:-*   I'm giving you a kiss ;) and there's the wink 
:'(   Me looking back at this thread and realizing how pathetic I am :( Took wont give me weed.

Offline Drummer

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Drummerrocker =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: November 21, 2012, 09:30 am »
There are some stupid quotes here.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #4373 on: November 21, 2012, 09:38 am »
There are some stupid quotes here.

Like what...?

Offline Drummer

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Drummerrocker =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: November 21, 2012, 10:11 am »
Like what...?
Go through some of the pages and you will see.

Offline Prince Daydream

• literally 500 IQ
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Meh Instagram
« Reply #4375 on: November 21, 2012, 07:56 pm »
LOL
L.O.L Amazing comment, There is a big chance of you being a moderator correct? If you are that is an example of children. You are obviously under 14. I said this has nothing to do with you...

- GEOFF HAS OVER 902 staff members! AMAZING!
The first time I've actually seen/read someone actually messing with Took.

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: November 21, 2012, 08:14 pm »
Hello, I am Value and I am new to Sploder. I will be giving feedback to the coders and owners for what they can do.

REVIEW :

- Forum :

The forums is a little mis-organized and is tooken care of little children. A lot of kids play Sploder and If this is the case, there shouldn't be a forum. Sploder is mean't for 14 and under, if you are creating games over the age of 14 without no JAVA and Python involved well that's just super sad. You people need to learn how to code if you want to become game creators. Some of you are good, all you need to know is how to code. YES I am saying leave sploder for your own value. I am leaving it right now after this thread being finished. Say all the crap you want but it won't foll me out, this will lower your chances of becoming a coder. THIS WEBSITE. THIS COMMUNITY. THIS GAME CREATION ORGANIZATION. This is mean't for CHILDREN. Learn how to code if you are 15+ and if your still under 14 just ignore this! It has nothing to do with you!

Main site -

It's amazing, but it's missing a few late slips. Like Game creators were updated latest 2009. THIS SUCKS! Come on, in you're hearts you know that a true coder would put some effort. Geoff or whatever his name is, is a lazy butt. He can't do crud for his gay ass work. He's a worthless owner. I could make a better website and game creation.pgh better than this mine. Seriously his creations a terrible. I bet 100% This man does not know what multiplayer database entry is. It makes you're games ONLINE! I could DO THIS. I COULD DO 3D GAMES! Downloadable games! JAVA coding is my thing! This man should knows THIS! Sploder is owned by a piece of crud man.

REASONS FOR THIS TOPIC :

- Giving you people a chance to life.
- Giving you people education in coding
- Giving you people activity's that will MEAN something in the future!

Come on guys! you know your wasting you're time here! GET OFF SPLODER!

Conclusion :

Sploder is owned by a 17 year old un-professed, immature kid. If you're still under 14 or your still okay but 15+ GET OUT NOW! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME! LEARN HOW TO CODE! HAVE LIFE!

All though, I will be creating a game creation coding JAVA website. I will invite the 15+ ONLY.

Thank you, I am leaving now. BYE YOU WORTHLESS flippS!

- As you can see you can't even swear on this......... Ugh, children forum. 15+ GET OUT NOW!

...thought I'd keep this here.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign
« Reply #4377 on: November 22, 2012, 03:09 am »
Gah, locked thread, I was going to take every individual part of his argument and state how it is wrong in my usual fashion.

if you are creating games over the age of 14 without no JAVA and Python involved well that's just super sad.
One does not just "learn" java or python in a short amount of time, it takes too long for a good portion of people. Heck; I'm learning how to use Unity 3d and I have yet to make anything resembling a game. Also, what about games like Littlebigplanet or Modnation Racers, they are essentially the same thing but are immensely popular.
Like Game creators were updated latest 2009
The latest update for a creator was late 2011, and even then Geoff has updated the mainsite here and there and even switched to an entirely new forum software.

I could make a better website and game creation.pgh better than this mine.
Then do it, it would spur Geoff to further improve sploder. Also, grammar spasm.

I bet 100% This man does not know what multiplayer database entry is.
He likely does, its just that running multiplayer games would put a huge load on the servers and not be cost effective for Geoff.

It makes you're games ONLINE!
There is more to online then that, I don't know the specifics but I do know that you also need to run server-side versions of the game to keep the clients from desynchronizing and bugging out (quite common in very old games like duke nukem 3d).

I COULD DO 3D GAMES!
Yes, but realize that Geoff did all of this in flash BEFORE it had native 3d support.

Downloadable games!
It is possible for geoff to create downloadable versions of Sploder games (IE: sploder 3pack), however he doesn't due to unknown reasons (code theft? modding? lowering ad revenue?)

JAVA coding is my thing!
Java is very different from ActionScript

- Giving you people a chance to life.
- Giving you people education in coding
- Giving you people activity's that will MEAN something in the future!
-Most of us have a life, and if we all used code for everything it would eat up more time than sploder, thus leaving us with negative life?

-Coding is a nice skill to have, but it is not for everyone

-Coders are not the only people that make games, you also have level designers (like making games on sploder), artists (making pixel art for the ppg, plat scenery, ect), sound designers (no comment, not my thing), advertisers (hyping games on the forums), ect. Due to modern game engines, coders are no longer the backbone of game development, now-a-days artists are the most important due to the increasing levels of complexity needed to keep up in that area now-a-days while coders have it easier due to having more help from game engines and premade code.

Sploder is owned by a 17 year old un-professed, immature kid.
Moar research is required. Geoff is about 30ish years old and has a busy life.

- As you can see you can't even swear on this
Who gives a rats ass, heck, the people who are mature enough to know when to swear are allowed in the barracks where you can post almost whatever you want. Also, there is an exploit I found to flawlessly get around the censor :3

Sorry about that, here is the quote, he will either be missed or have it held over his head.

I've made 2 other leaving Sploder threads. One about a year ago, which only lasted about two months before I got bored and came back. And one only a couple of weeks ago, which was saying that I was going to be much more inactive, but still be on Sploder overall. This is my final departure though. I need to get my life in order, and coming on Sploder is just unnessery effort that gets in the way of more important things. I took a short break from Sploder earlier, and in that short times I managed to bring my grades up from Cs and low Bs to all As and one B. I'm poor and can't even afford internet anyway, so it takes extra effort to even log on, I usually get on at a friend's house or go somewhere with free wifi. I see myself as a negative influence anyway. I'm F'd up and really can't control how I act sometimes, and I realize I can come off as a duochebag a lot of the time. I'm immature and don't want to continue gaining hatred for it, its probably only a matter of time before I'm banned anyway ahaha. I understand I've been an a-hole to many people here, if I've ever said anything to you that truly hurt your feelings, I'm sincerely sorry for it. Post here anything you want me to apoligize for and I'll make amends. Although I've made a fair share of enemies, I've without doubt made some great friends too. Everyone thats put up with my shiit and still been a bro, I love you and hope you get a high paying job and a beautiful wife (or husband.....). Give me your email if you want to keep in touch, I may drop by tinychat every once in awhile so you might catch me there as well. I've lied about my identity alot, but officially I just turned 13, am 5'5, 110 lb, black, and my real name is Will..sooo um. See ya.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #4378 on: November 22, 2012, 08:48 am »
lol @ ravi

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.