collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: the first time ive seen sploder mentioned outside of sploder  (Read 560 times)

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • crayons ~ NFQ∴
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline sticki

• Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: the first time ive seen sploder mentioned outside of sploder
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 06:38 PM »
Yea! Remember that really popular game maker? His name was like septile or something.
Thanks: chucky12, Martin, Crazykittyzz, anew20034, heavytruth, Jigglypuff

Offline chucky12

• Tank
  • .-_+
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 06:40 PM »
It was sceptile, I'll have you know. Press F to pay respects.
I guess I'm the bizarre GIF collector now.

Offline Wiktor3

• Anticitizen One
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • http://z0r.de/5716 //// 2000th thank: Ripto
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Tommy123 For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 07:33 PM »
I can't believe so many random people actually know Sploder

<-click to enlarge<- (last update: jul 3rd 2k18)

(drawing by pai

Offline Alon

• insert pretentious custom title here
  • [Staff] General
  • Electropede
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from liamnight Royal Review Rumble [AM] Category Winner 2012 - from superluigi77 For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 07:45 PM »
Ravicle was hands down the greatest sploder game creator.

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 08:02 PM »
who knew sploder was popular back then
Cant we all be nice to each here on forums...
Christian verses church
Games:
 ::D:& ::(:
| ::P:| ::-\:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Online goldoptimus

• Tank
  • FREE ROSS
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2018, 08:16 PM »
Kill reddit

Offline Tritertitan

• The cool guy
  • Reverser
  • Whoever is slobbering their knob; stop, thanks
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 10:49 AM »
Woo might’ve just got us like 4 more people for a few days. Yeaa

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 11:32 AM »
tell them all to come back and sign up to the forums lol
http://www.sploder.com/games/members/gallade265/
Instagram: tom_taylord
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Online Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • From now on all of your opinions will be rejected.
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 12:01 PM »
Some older members will probably remember this but Sploder was once on a TV show, it was like a tech/gadget show and they had like a 5 minute segment for Sploder.

Online Enigma

• Content Creator
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • the epic
  • Awards We don't exist. - from Budz Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Gangnam Style Award - from konnichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Budz I won Slaughter Gameshow. Fear me! - from Liamnight Productions Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 12:03 PM »
Some older members will probably remember this but Sploder was once on a TV show, it was like a tech/gadget show and they had like a 5 minute segment for Sploder.
i remember splodercast liking that video

Offline swimmer18

• Reverser
  • I don't shake hands
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 01:10 PM »
So did you guys comment the stuff related to sploder or did actual other people remember it

Online Enigma

• Content Creator
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • the epic
  • Awards We don't exist. - from Budz Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Gangnam Style Award - from konnichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Budz I won Slaughter Gameshow. Fear me! - from Liamnight Productions Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 01:40 PM »
jigglypuff and i commented

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • "A pony will come from tomorrow, the true pony of the sun. Golden hair will flutter around her head like sunbeams, and blue will make her eyes shine like the sky in summer. The only one to whom all nations will be subdued!" -Rulaman by Weinland
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 01:46 PM »
I'm still livid and confused as to who put that image of brocky's avatar in one of the classrooms of my school
it totally wasn't me

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 04:46 PM »
no way link me that bc im so interested
[YT](inactive atm) [Steam] [Twitter]
[Twitch]
Stats:
First post: Jan. 6 2017

Online Enigma

• Content Creator
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • the epic
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 04:58 PM »
no way link me that bc im so interested
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/Pg7c5svn4Rs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtube.com/v/Pg7c5svn4Rs</a>

Offline Dcxd

• [Punishment]
  • Guard
  • it was funny until i said it
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y sghdfh - from benisawesome7 :D For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha Happy Birthday! - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2018, 05:30 PM »
turnedepsilon
> baysha was my 1000th thanker <

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 07:23 PM »
I Remember That.

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 08:06 AM »
I want to see that
Christian verses church
Games:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Offline Charliescene

• H
  • Reverser
  • THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR CHARLIESCENE IS HERE
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For being a good forum member - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 09:58 AM »
Well you've gotta accept it
This is the heavytruth
LOL

100thanker -pepperedsteak
200thanker -flump
300- bestatgames
400- idk

Online Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 11:12 AM »
I want to see that
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/Pg7c5svn4Rs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtube.com/v/Pg7c5svn4Rs</a>

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Christian verses church
Games:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Online Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Christian verses church
Games:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Offline Wiktor3

• Anticitizen One
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Tommy123 For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2018, 04:41 AM »
sploder was also on vsauce
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/9sA0P4z0ilU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtube.com/v/9sA0P4z0ilU</a>
skip to 1:15

(drawing by pai

Offline Megaman4540

• Cruiser
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2018, 07:26 AM »
sploder was also on vsauce
<a href="https://youtube.com/v/9sA0P4z0ilU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtube.com/v/9sA0P4z0ilU</a>
skip to 1:15
i guess this is why sploder was so popular back in 2011-2012
[YT](inactive atm) [Steam] [Twitter]
[Twitch]
Stats:
First post: Jan. 6 2017

Offline Wiktor3

• Anticitizen One
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 08:04 AM »
i guess this is why sploder was so popular back in 2011-2012
the vid's from 2013

(drawing by pai

Online Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2018, 10:17 AM »
the vid's from 2013
Which was probably Sploder's peak I think

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2018, 11:23 AM »
Dang, did not know Sploder got a DONG.

Too bad it wasn't Michael doing it or Sploder would have been even bigger.

Offline Tritertitan

• The cool guy
  • Reverser
  • Whoever is slobbering their knob; stop, thanks
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2018, 11:28 AM »
Sploder is for kids

Tags: