collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! [Space Warrior Deluxe] - Swedenplatformge  (Read 117 times)

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
  • Be an artist in your own unique way and achieve
  • Awards For placing 3rd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!HYPE! [Space Warrior Deluxe] - Swedenplatformge
« on: June 14, 2018, 05:42 PM »
As the creator of: Space Warrior I now present..

Space Warrior
                          Deluxe

Space Warrior was a game I released in November, at the year 2017: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/swedenplatformge/play/space-warrior/

And it is now receiving a new and improved version of it! Improving flaws that people found from the original, by making changes within the already existing levels the original game provided.. While adding new content within those levels!

And finally most exciting of all.. Space Warrior Deluxe will include: ONE BRAND NEW LEVEL! Yes, you heard me right! The final level you know in the original level is only BEFORE THE ACTUAL LAST ONE!!

Hyped?!

Show that you are! As you should be!

Offline smartdan

• War Fighter
  • Speeder
  • Hi, my name is Alex.
  • Awards For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from a v e r a g e b o y Happy Birthday! - from liamnight Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Probe For being a good staff member - from Ayano Sugiura
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! [Space Warrior Deluxe] - Swedenplatformge
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 03:49 AM »
HYPED!

Check my Newgrounds account: http://alex940.newgrounds.com

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
  • Awards For placing 3rd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 05:10 AM »
I'm open to things you'd like to see improved, from the original! Go ahead and tell me what you'd love to see improved, or what you didn't like in the original. And then I will add your suggestions if I consider them to be good ideas!

Go ahead and post!

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 05:56 AM »

Tags: