collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dekks needs to be banned version 2  (Read 221 times)

Offline nuuu123123

• Speeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dekks needs to be banned version 2
« on: May 21, 2018, 04:23 AM »
It's not very hard to find Dekks being rude on the MS, every single time I click latest messages there's atleast one message from Dekks hating on some other member. every time. Atleast ban him for some period of time.

thank you very much

Offline LegendaryBrick

• 『TERRIBLE』
  • Guard
  • i'll probably make fun of you \_(ツ)_/
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dekks needs to be banned version 2
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 07:23 AM »

don't even bother with people like him

splode people all talk about "intelligence"

part 5

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 08:05 AM »
He's really hard to like and respect but I don't think that's worth banning, haha.

Offline Dxdroid

• Repeller
  • HAIL ME!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 08:10 AM »
Lol, looks like you all have nothing new to talk, hah!
đэққ / डैक्स /𝓓𝓮𝓴𝓴𝓼

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 08:17 AM »
Lol, looks like you all have nothing new to talk, hah!
This is one out of a bunch of threads lmao

Offline Dxdroid

• Repeller
  • HAIL ME!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 08:18 AM »
-- quote --
This is one out of a bunch of threads lmao
-- end quote --
A reference to nuuu122323... in particular.
đэққ / डैक्स /𝓓𝓮𝓴𝓴𝓼

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2018, 09:09 AM »
Cant ban someone from the forums for being rude on the ms

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie, but you did
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2018, 10:39 AM »
sup bros
honestly im just not really feeling being alive right now. i havent for a while and im just not sure if its worth it anymore. everything gets worse on the daily and offing myself looks like a better solution everyday. idk, im probs not coming back around here much anymore tho

Offline kingofdanerds

• Reverser
  • Legally changing my name to Hong Kong Phooey
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2018, 10:42 AM »
set up a petition and i will sign

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2018, 10:52 AM »
Yeah he's a bit rude, seems to be one of those mainsite edgelords. Not worthy of a ban here or forums.

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2018, 12:40 PM »
He tries to be so mature sometimes that he comes across as immature. He tries to seem so smart sometimes that he comes off as naive. You just need to know how to handle him, and not let his... Eh hem... "Insults" get to you...
Best Thread 2017
❤love y'all https://bit.ly/2xde6rz❤
Need prayer? Seeking Answers? https://bit.ly/2J3hJSG

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 01:22 PM »
He tries to be so mature sometimes that he comes across as immature. He tries to seem so smart sometimes that he comes off as naive. You just need to know how to handle him, and not let his... Eh hem... "Insults" get to you...
His personality is so bland too

Tags: