collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: When you debate with somebody but they're an insane racist wingnut  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie, but you did
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Read that quote again, and possibly again but more slowly, or maybe search up the meaning of every single word in that sentence.

Where in the hell did I state that the holocaust was false in that sentence

"oh" "bro" "you're" "right" "im" """"""""""""""""""""""""""""sorry"""""""""""""""""""""""""

theres a huge ass hint for you here hidden in this post, your mission is to find it
honestly im just not really feeling being alive right now. i havent for a while and im just not sure if its worth it anymore. everything gets worse on the daily and offing myself looks like a better solution everyday. idk, im probs not coming back around here much anymore tho

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ive never met someone so heavily in denial
honestly im just not really feeling being alive right now. i havent for a while and im just not sure if its worth it anymore. everything gets worse on the daily and offing myself looks like a better solution everyday. idk, im probs not coming back around here much anymore tho

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Read that quote again, and possibly again but more slowly, or maybe search up the meaning of every single word in that sentence.

Where in the hell did I state that the holocaust was false in that sentence
Why should she need to do so? It makes perfect sense to me. Maybe you should be the one to look up the meaning of every word in that sentence.

Leah made a completely valid point if I’m honest.

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How did I get caught up in this lmao

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anew clearly did the footwork to allow himself plausible deniability, that being said, the amount of times he has posted the same rhetoric (even though he attached the word supposedly in front of it) makes me believe he is just trying to cover his tracks just in case something like this were to happen.

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why should she need to do so? It makes perfect sense to me. Maybe you should be the one to look up the meaning of every word in that sentence.

Leah made a completely valid point if I’m honest.
I don't see how being critical of everything is blatant holocaust denial.

Let's do an experiment: I will state that 4 million Southern US citizens have been massacred by the US government between the years of 1974 to 1980. I will then state that anybody who is even slightly critical of that claim is obviously discriminatory towards Southerners, and is essentially a denier despite the fact that they were only critical of the event and were simply either curious and/or looking for answers, as well as only looking to be purely factual in their reasoning.
Do you see the problem here?

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In any case I still think that politics should stay strictly in politics. I (try to) get along with a lot of people even if their political beliefs are either extreme or polar opposite of mine.

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Let's do an experiment: I will state that 4 million Southern US citizens have been massacred by the US government between the years of 1974 to 1980. I will then state that anybody who is even slightly critical of that claim is obviously discriminatory towards Southerners, and is essentially a denier despite the fact that they were only critical of the event and were simply either curious and/or looking for answers, as well as only looking to be purely factual in their reasoning.
The problem is that all the evidence points to it existing and the evidence against comes from racist propaganda that your "critical" mind is eating up lol

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards

except

Supposedly, he "gassed" the Jews because he "believed" that their race was inferior to Aryans.

and also vvv
The problem is that all the evidence points to it existing and the evidence against comes from racist propaganda that your "critical" mind is eating up lol

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so how's everyone day today? Had dinner out today but the food took a long time to come and it ended up pretty boring. Other than that it was a swell day.

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so how's everyone day today? Had dinner out today but the food took a long time to come and it ended up pretty boring. Other than that it was a swell day.
Today was award day, was pretty cool. I didn't get the honor roll like I usually have the previous 2 years of high school but I did end up getting an award but i forgot what it was lol. The only problem was I had to use the bathroom really badly and the award ceremony and video followup was like 2 splodeing hours long lol. They need some breaks inbetween... at least one half-way.

In any case I'm prolly gonna cook a pizza for dinner

Offline Not Apod

• Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hows everyone besides anew
Thanks: Jammyt2, etxbear, Epicosaurus, Crazykittyzz, kof, Meta KnighT, Leah | Patient, Firey

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hows everyone besides anew
apod more like tidepod LOL

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My friend and I were detailing my dads truck until my dad came out and sent us to an auto shop thirty minutes away to get parts for my moms van. Combined with rush-hour traffic and a guy at the shop trying to convince my friend to keep his car stock it took us a little over an hour to get back but at least it was something to do

Offline Not Apod

• Soldier
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My friend and I were detailing my dads truck until my dad came out and sent us to an auto shop thirty minutes away to get parts for my moms van. Combined with rush-hour traffic and a guy at the shop trying to convince my friend to keep his car stock it took us a little over an hour to get back but at least it was something to do
sounds like quite an adventure my friend

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Damn, how did it go?

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Damn, how did it go?
It’s now raining and they still expect us to work on the van LOL

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Seek good, and not evil, that you may live
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from lumberjay Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I ordered Civ V Gold Edition and the expansion that it doesn't come with. Pretty stoked tbh. I also watched Deadpool 2 and then had whataburger so yeah I'm doing fine lol. Bout to head to my brother's house, I hope he's home.

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I ordered Civ V Gold Edition and the expansion that it doesn't come with. Pretty stoked tbh. I also watched Deadpool 2 and then had whataburger so yeah I'm doing fine lol. Bout to head to my brother's house, I hope he's home.
Cool. Was deadpool 2 aight?

Offline Articuno­

• I don't do mornings
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Do not drink and drive!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from Probe Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Ayano For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WTF JUST HAPPENED

ffs when you notice a typo in a PM you write but it's too late to fix kfuwbrg

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yesterday i came home from school and slept and then i ate pizza while i played mario kart. now it's 12:21, a palindrome, and the royal wedding is going on but im in bed discussing plans to play football with some mates.
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Soccer*

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yesterday i came home from school and slept and then i ate pizza while i played mario kart. now it's 12:21, a palindrome, and the royal wedding is going on but im in bed discussing plans to play football with some mates.
who tf even cares about the royal wedding tho

Offline Not Apod

• Soldier
  • Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the only royal wedding today is me and ben.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
the only royal wedding today is me and ben.
thats the only royal wedding I care about

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I bet he is part Jewish and doesn't even know it.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
    • View Profile
    • Awards
greendino is part weed LOL

Offline Probe

• Broke College Kid
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Koptr
  • Does anyone actually read this?
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Alon I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight may 23 - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Death Problem? - from Parry This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from Ravicale's Alt
    • View Profile
    • Awards
5 thanks and I’ll close this thread
Thanks: goldoptimus, Crazykittyzz, Enigma, greendino11, anew20034, swimmer18, Firey

Offline Wind

• Professional Communist
  • Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • So like yeah I like uh yeah man uh yeah you know?
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 2nd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from sto4 Forever Alone - from Timmy For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
In any case I still think that politics should stay strictly in politics. I (try to) get along with a lot of people even if their political beliefs are either extreme or polar opposite of mine.
Politics are personal when they threaten your own well being :)
I highly dislike Alonessix.

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Politics are personal when they threaten your own well being :)
t. communist who believes that stalin and mao did nothing wrong

Tags: