collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 846 times)

Offline liv33vil

• The old wolf.
  • War Veteran
  • Disruptor
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77 For reaching the rank 'General' - from Kaynichiha An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from liamnight  An award for making truly epic games - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Greetings!
« on: May 16, 2018, 03:57 AM »
Why hello there people of Sploder! Its been a while since I have been here so I figured I'd pop in and see how the old place is doing. Seems to be managing just fine. I hope all the old and new members are doing well.

Is there anything new and exciting going on or just the usual?

Feel free to come in and say hello. Also, bring presents, I do like presents. Shiny ones.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. Whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 04:05 AM »
The only thing noteworthy that I can think of is Sploder having a clear end date.

Nice to see you come back for a visit though

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 04:07 AM »
doubt you remember me and if you do it wasn't good lmao but hey welcome back anyway :)

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline splatter

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death  An award for making truly epic games - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from General Death For having an eye for good games - from JJS You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from ♚ ♛ Highly prized and rare! - from Mechanism G For being a good forum member - from Moola For winning second place in a forum contest - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 04:21 AM »
Hey man, nice to see you again.

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 04:58 AM »
Holy splode you came back for a visit!

How's life been treating you since?

Offline liv33vil

• The old wolf.
  • War Veteran
  • Disruptor
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77 For reaching the rank 'General' - from Kaynichiha An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from liamnight  An award for making truly epic games - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2018, 05:04 AM »
Hey peoples. Life's been treating me pretty well.

I saw Geoffs post about Sploder, its a heavy thing to take in honestly. Even as an inactive member I would have like to think this place would always be here should I ever fancy a visit.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name. Whats puzzling you is the nature of my game.

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2018, 05:12 AM »
I've found myself drifting apart a little over the last year or so but I think this served as a catalyst for me to start being more distant overall, and the same for a few others. Gonna be sad to see it go, since it was pretty much the only place that I stayed on regularly for many years but I'd by lying if I said I didn't see it coming.

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2018, 05:49 AM »
We’d love if you’d pop in more from time to time but it’s fine if you don’t

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie, but you did
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2018, 06:21 AM »
suh dude
honestly im just not really feeling being alive right now. i havent for a while and im just not sure if its worth it anymore. everything gets worse on the daily and offing myself looks like a better solution everyday. idk, im probs not coming back around here much anymore tho

Offline liv33vil

• The old wolf.
  • War Veteran
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 06:22 AM »
suuuuuuuuh dood

(EDIT)
I just realized I have nearly 17k posts on these forums. I'm sure 5-6 of those posts were actually something of value. lol
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:28 AM by liv33vil »

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 06:42 AM »
woooahh nice to see you around again man!

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For being an exceptional shooter creator. - from Yugioh77 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 06:45 AM »
woooahh long time no see

Offline Cookies

• Reverser
  • I think its time you had a pink cloud summer
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2018, 09:04 AM »
Hey there! I assume your a old forum user because I dont remember you. Welcome back! Its always nice for good people to return :)

Offline Benetian Snares

• b i g b o y
  • [Staff] General
  • Centipede
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 09:07 AM »
Yooo

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2018, 09:12 AM »
Jammy told me to say Hi

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Seek good, and not evil, that you may live
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from lumberjay Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 09:52 AM »
Howdy, mister. Plan on sticking around? Glad to see life's treating you well.

Offline Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 09:57 AM »
Hey, welcome back. I'm pretty sure you don't know me, but I know you. So, hello.

By EnderChimera

Offline Neopolitan

• Bad Boy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • Bae Joo-hyun
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Alon For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 02:42 AM »
You're back again! (Can you PLEASE pm me or something with a way for me to keep in contact with you. Its been like 10 years man I always get worried that you've died lmao) Mr Liv 33 vil none of that LIVE EVIL stuff.

qaz.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2018, 07:07 AM »
I just wanna say two things welcome back man! Also I used to think your name said “livievil” so like livvy like Olivia LMAO.

Offline davidlane

• War Veteran
  • Speeder
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Kaynichiha An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2018, 02:28 PM »
If you stick around, I'll go ahead and get breadsticks for the table.

Offline FuzTheHamster

• Guard
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL Battle for Sploder 1st Place - from greenrain  - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2018, 03:35 PM »
I don't think I recognize you, probably since I'm somewhat new, but wb. :)

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2018, 05:19 PM »
Welcome back! I know I've seen you around. God bless.
Best Thread 2017
❤love y'all https://bit.ly/2xde6rz❤
Need prayer? Seeking Answers? https://bit.ly/2J3hJSG

Offline Epicosaurus

• Master Miserable
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2018, 05:44 PM »
oh wait I didn't notice this
welcome back
don't tell me he left again as I notice this

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Loca Gato
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2018, 05:45 PM »
welcome back
Nah he popped in earlier, I should think he’ll show up again.

Offline liv33vil

• The old wolf.
  • War Veteran
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2018, 02:01 AM »
You're back again! (Can you PLEASE pm me or something with a way for me to keep in contact with you. Its been like 10 years man I always get worried that you've died lmao) Mr Liv 33 vil none of that LIVE EVIL stuff.

qaz.

HI there Mr. I change my name like its a dress. :)

I just wanna say two things welcome back man! Also I used to think your name said “livievil” so like livvy like Olivia LMAO.

Hello. Nope, its liv33vil which translates to Shawn.  :)

If you stick around, I'll go ahead and get breadsticks for the table.

I am a bit hungry now, whens chow time?

I don't think I recognize you, probably since I'm somewhat new, but wb. :)

Thanks. I don't recognize you either, since you started partying and hanging out with fast women... I don't even know who you are anymore.

Welcome back! I know I've seen you around. God bless.

Ty ty. I get around so its a likely place to have seen me.

welcome back

Wait for it...

Nah he popped in earlier, I should think he’ll show up again.

Crazykittyzz has predicted the return of the prodigal son, and so it has been written. And on the 8th hour it came to pass. The fears of great and mighty Epicosaurus have been soothed and joy and festivities sweep the globe.

End

Post Credits: Thanks to everybody else who welcomed me back that didn't get quoted above. I'd have done everybody but I am lazy. Deal with it. :)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 02:06 AM by liv33vil »

Offline Neopolitan

• Bad Boy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • Bae Joo-hyun
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Alon For reaching the rank 'General' - from Alon For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Alonessix
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2018, 02:26 AM »
mr lazy pants

Offline liv33vil

• The old wolf.
  • War Veteran
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2018, 03:40 AM »
mr lazy pants

You are you again? Brody? Brenden?  ::P:

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2018, 08:31 AM »
You are you again? Brody? Brenden?  ::P:
Brocky.
Best Thread 2017
❤love y'all https://bit.ly/2xde6rz❤
Need prayer? Seeking Answers? https://bit.ly/2J3hJSG

Tags: