collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Post for an opinion!  (Read 204 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Post for an opinion!
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:10 PM »
Leave thanks at your own will
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie.
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post for an opinion!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 03:10 PM »
I'm always halfway happy
|
MOTY Best Writer - 2016, 2017
|
Photographer
|
Upside/Down
|
We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
|
Be(lie)ve

Offline Cookies

• *Audience* (For Victorian Trials)
  • Reverser
  • I think its time you had a pink cloud summer
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 03:11 PM »
Hey there!!

Offline kingofdanerds

• *Eliminated*
  • Reverser
  • Hi, I'm Paul
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 03:13 PM »

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 03:16 PM »

To quote myself from the past:
Anyway you've sometimes been good and pretty chill yet. sometimes inexplicably triggered over tiniest stuff. I absolutely couldn't understand the mood swings.

I know I came across as a homophobe and such (truth be told, I am a bit more conservative than liberal, but I wouldn't really force heterosexuality onto a homosexual) but I know I was behaving childishly. Welp.
To be fair, you sometimes have quite some mood swings. Anyway, my insults were basically because when I'd get into some argument I'd feel weak and then insult another person where it'd hurt them the most. I obviously now know that's absolute bullsplode of me and I cannot be more sorry for what I've done in the past. Sometimes, us humans cannot control ourselves because even the tiniest spark can trigger us. That's where one needs to learn patience (pun not intended) and not being as pushy. I've tried so and I hope I don't come off as a splodetard anymore. I'm sorry for all in the past.

Opinion is still basically that quote, but I now think you're a lot more genuine than I used to think you are.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 03:19 PM »
Hey there!!
Hey Cookies! How's it going?

I have a high opinion of you because you're a fellow musicians and your songs are very nice. I also appreciate your braveness and overall patience with your school and your parents about disallowing you from social media. You've got an amazing voice and you've certainly helped me through some rougher times back on Hangouts. Maybe sing more about nice and beautiful stuff in the future and not just dark and gloomy stuff. Variety!

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 03:21 PM »
I still don't understand why you created 10 topics advertising your Sploder blog when you could've bumped old threads. However, I appreciate that you're holding on and consistently writing a blog about Sploder here, really nice to see somebody thoroughly enjoying Sploder. I do not know much about you since you're new and we haven't talked much but I think you will be good in the future.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 03:23 PM »
Nobody thanks you.
Lol
Well, I said "Leave thanks at your own will". One can, but doesn't have to.

Anyway, fellow musician too. I'm not really into your style of music (you seem to have acknowledged that too, judging by your deleted comment on the music contest results), but I think you're very good at it. Keep doing what you love doing and you'll Excel at it. Mark my Word. (haha pun).

Anyway, you have deleted your account once and I find that kinda funny (why did you press the button?!?) but overall you're a cool member. Maybe a bit too pushy and impatient sometimes, that reminds me a bit of myself, but you're overall much improved over how you used to be, good work!

Offline Cookies

• Reverser
  • I think its time you had a pink cloud summer
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 03:44 PM »
Hey Cookies! How's it going?

I have a high opinion of you because you're a fellow musicians and your songs are very nice. I also appreciate your braveness and overall patience with your school and your parents about disallowing you from social media. You've got an amazing voice and you've certainly helped me through some rougher times back on Hangouts. Maybe sing more about nice and beautiful stuff in the future and not just dark and gloomy stuff. Variety!
Thank you!! I find it easier to write"gloomy" songs rather than happy ones because I write when I need to vent and when Im feeling something, and in the past two years when I feel something its usually depression or anxiety or anger. I dont feel happiness that much, sadly. I used to before I got on this medicine.

For instance, my family is visiting from MA today and I dont feel any excitement about it. Nothing. No happiness. But I know that when I see them when I get home that Ill be happy. I love them

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Miss You Girl
  • *Red Team*
  • Disruptor
  • ----
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 03:53 PM »
Heyyyyy

;)

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2018, 05:04 PM »
sure
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Online Not Apod

• solitaire playing head ass
  • *Top 5*
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 05:41 PM »
bet
This is America.

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2018, 11:26 PM »
bump
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline Crash­

• *Blue Team*
  • Guard
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from greenrain Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For winning second place in a forum contest - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 12:09 AM »
Sure

Offline Charliescene

• Cruiser
  • THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR CHARLIESCENE IS HERE
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For being a good forum member - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 12:25 PM »
Post and hi naza...

100thanker -pepperedsteak
200thanker -flump
300- bestatgames

Offline Ryuken

• Ultimate Dragon Tamer
  • Tank
  • WAKE ME UP INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 01:30 PM »
Hey X give it to me

Offline Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight Merry Christmas! - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 01:55 PM »

By EnderChimera

Offline pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • *Eliminated*
  • Reverser
  • Apod was here
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 02:11 PM »