collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Grand Return of NaZa's Newsstand  (Read 108 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Grand Return of NaZa's Newsstand
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:06 PM »
Wow. Whoa. This is some group of people. 10-15.

So nice, thank you very much. Thatís really nice. Thank you. Itís great to be at Sploder Forums. Itís great to be in a wonderful board, General. And itís an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybodyís expectations. Thereís been no crowd like this... in a bad sense though.

And, I can tell, some of the other news reporters, they went in. They didnít know the air-conditioner didnít work. They sweated like dogs.

They didnít know the room was too big, because they didnít have anybody there. How are they going to beat Adobe? I donít think itís gonna happen.

Our Sploder is in serious trouble. We donít have members anymore. We used to have members, but we donít have them. When was the last time anybody saw us getting, letís say, regular news every week? They kill us. I pump out news all the time. All the time.

When did we beat Roblox at anything? They send their games over by the hundreds, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw news on Sploder? They donít exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

Sploder has become a dumping ground for everybody elseís problems.

Sadly, the Sploder dream is dead.

But when I bring back my news, I will bring them back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make Sploder great again. Without building a wall between the members.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Friday 18th, 1 PM GMT. Do not forget.
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline tobestertobes

• *Eliminated*
  • Tank
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For achieving 2nd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Grand Return of NaZa's Newsstand
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 05:35 PM »
Yaaaas #BringBackTheNews
Not shy of a spark
A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark
Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start

Online Not Apod

• solitaire playing head ass
  • *Top 5*
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 05:38 PM »
sploder drama is dead  ::)): ::)): ::)): ::)): ::)): ::)): ::)): get a load of this guy @benisawesome7
This is America.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2018, 10:12 AM »
It's almost time.

22 hours tickin'.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 02:36 AM »
Inevitably delayed because of unforeseen circumstances until Monday 9 AM GMT