collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: yo  (Read 83 times)

Offline CKAN!

• $The Money Man$
  • *Audience* (For Victorian Trials)
  • Tank
  • The lava flows and flows...
  • Awards For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I won second place in Trials IV!!! I'm a cool person. - from LIAM WILL I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yo
« on: May 15, 2018, 10:48 AM »
whats up dudes

Offline Cookies

• Reverser
  • I think its time you had a pink cloud summer
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: yo
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 10:52 AM »
Hey! My family is visiting today from Massachussets!! Im so stoked.

A girl in my class threw a pop tart at me and she said"Did you see that? I just hit her with a pop tart" and they all laughed and it pissed me the f off so I told my teacher about it and she talked about it to her

Offline CKAN!

• $The Money Man$
  • Tank
  • The lava flows and flows...
  • Awards For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I won second place in Trials IV!!! I'm a cool person. - from LIAM WILL I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 10:53 AM »
Hey! My family is visiting today from Massachussets!! Im so stoked. A girl in my class threw a pop tart at me and she said"Did you see that? I just hit her with a pop tart" and they all laughed and it pissed me the f off so I told my teacher about it and she talked about it to her
what did you do after thati feel sorry for you lmao

Offline thetransporter

• Repeller
  • Rules are made to be broken.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 10:55 AM »
Hey dude

And Cookies, you don't want to be pissed off if they are making fun of you, everyone does it though. Just forget about that and feel happy and look good. It's your choice, but I'm sad about it.
Enjoy your life. :)

Offline Cookies

• Reverser
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 10:55 AM »
what did you do after thati feel sorry for you lmao
I gave her a dirty look. I would have flipped her off but there was too many people around.

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Miss You Girl
  • *Red Team*
  • Disruptor
  • ----
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 10:56 AM »
Hey! My family is visiting today from Massachussets!! Im so stoked.

A girl in my class threw a pop tart at me and she said"Did you see that? I just hit her with a pop tart" and they all laughed and it pissed me the f off so I told my teacher about it and she talked about it to her
wtf, that's so splodeed up. I'd hate it if something like that happened to me, are you okay now? splodeing people...

;)

Offline Cookies

• Reverser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 11:04 AM »
wtf, that's so splodeed up. I'd hate it if something like that happened to me, are you okay now? splodeing people...
Im fine lmao. It just made my anger bottle up inside me so I listened to music and it turned into depression
but im better now

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Miss You Girl
  • *Red Team*
  • Disruptor
  • ----
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 11:09 AM »
Im fine lmao. It just made my anger bottle up inside me so I listened to music and it turned into depression
but im better now
that's relatable tbh, glad you're okay now.

;)

Offline Cookies

• Reverser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 11:24 AM »
that's relatable tbh, glad you're okay now.
Yeah   ::-\:

Offline Charliescene

• Cruiser
  • THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR CHARLIESCENE IS HERE
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For being a good forum member - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2018, 11:29 AM »
Where is this all going

100thanker -pepperedsteak
200thanker -flump
300- bestatgames

Tags: #HuskyMudkipz #c-ka