collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: ask me anything.  (Read 103 times)

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ask me anything.
« on: May 15, 2018, 03:12 AM »
No dang opinions
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline Charliescene

• *Audience* (For Victorian Trials)
  • Cruiser
  • THERE'S NO NEED TO FEAR CHARLIESCENE IS HERE
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For being a good forum member - from crystal
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ask me anything.
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 06:10 AM »
Why isn't thanos a Pokemon?

100thanker -pepperedsteak
200thanker -flump
300- bestatgames

Offline Mai

• Sarcastic Fringehead
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • i wanna BEAN with the BEANSTALK
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 For being an outstanding forum member! - from Yugioh77 Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus Voted best member of August 2015 - from Spookie ;) Roby loves you. - from liamnight  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Ripto Happy Birthday! - from Ripto
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 07:04 AM »
r u feeling better?
You're just the same decaying organic matter as everyone else!
jk ily

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2018, 04:06 PM »
Do you like sleep?
I love sleep, its the perfect escape from reality
Why isn't thanos a Pokemon?
Because he would just kill half of them
r u feeling better?
I am thank u for asking

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 04:08 PM »
Do you still write music?
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 04:09 PM »
Do you still write music?
Kinda but kinda not

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *Eliminated*
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2018, 04:11 PM »
Kinda but kinda not
Did you finish the .mp3 track you sent me a while back? Or was it already finished, I don't remember. I think it was called beings.
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2018, 05:02 PM »
Did you finish the .mp3 track you sent me a while back? Or was it already finished, I don't remember. I think it was called beings.
I did finish it, link