collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: [EGD] Dream - Lordeldar (OUT NOW)  (Read 1713 times)

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [EGD] Dream - Lordeldar
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2018, 12:50 PM »
Where are you talking about? I've beaten the game multiple times in testing and other people have beaten it too
the one were your ass gets rekt by 100 enemies

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Winner in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie Voted best lieutenant of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death No disintegrations - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Princess Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2018, 12:53 PM »
the one were your ass gets rekt by 100 enemies
The 2nd part? The 3rd part? I have no idea lol.

First part is 3 enemies one by one. If you're talking about then you need to rethink your life. 2nd part you can dodge the enemies by going up and down on the climby things. 3rd part you have to make the drones explode near the boss so they damage it

Achievements:
49 features (52 including collabs)
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011
Voted best MSM 2012 and 2013
Voted best Lieutenant 2014

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [EGD] Dream - Lordeldar (OUT NOW)
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2018, 12:58 PM »
2nd part

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Winner in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie Voted best lieutenant of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death No disintegrations - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Princess Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2018, 01:00 PM »
2nd part
That's easy lol just jump up and down and bop their heads

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2018, 01:00 PM »
I have video evidence of the atrocity

Offline Wiktor3

• Anticitizen One
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • http://z0r.de/5716 //// 2000th thank: Ripto
  • Awards Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 Happy Birthday! - from Tommy123 For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2018, 01:04 PM »
The 2nd part? The 3rd part? I have no idea lol.

First part is 3 enemies one by one. If you're talking about then you need to rethink your life. 2nd part you can dodge the enemies by going up and down on the climby things. 3rd part you have to make the drones explode near the boss so they damage it
SAVAGE

<-click to enlarge<- (last update: jul 3rd 2k18)

(drawing by pai

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2018, 01:10 PM »

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2018, 01:13 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GffJiJkPHdo&feature=youtu.be

skip to 29 minutes in
Just jump from tube to tube and jump on their heads you don't even need to kill the mine guys

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2018, 01:24 PM »

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2018, 01:36 PM »
you make it look a lot easier than it is... my first instinct when my butt is bombarded by a thousand enemies is to attack. Not to climb on wall tube of green liquid and assassinate their souls 1 by 1 as they tread lightly beaten my stompers. I'll will try again.

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2018, 02:03 PM »

idk what to do here, cant get enough height from the green dude

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2018, 02:10 PM »

idk what to do here, cant get enough height from the green dude
There was some text before saying that you could maybe kill one (ONE in caps hinting kill it)

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2018, 02:49 PM »
I completely forgot I even had projectiles after the target shooting parts...

beat it btw, but 4-4 was complete cancer

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2018, 02:50 PM »
I completely forgot I even had projectiles after the target shooting parts...

How so? That's like the best bit ::)):

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011

Offline Cian

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2018, 02:56 PM »
I spent 1 and a half hours playing the game... I swear that stage took at least half that time. Killing the boss was really HARD, everytime I got there I had splode ALL HEALTH. Not only that, I had to make sure to not lose my bullets by catching them everytime you shoot, which leaves you vulnerable. Basically a sitting duck for that guy. I only ended up beating it after I got there with almost full health.

Other than that it was a good game, the backwards level was short but kinda cool and made me smile when I went from "This is dumb, the screen stopped scrolling and I cant complete this" to "OOOOOH that's what the checkpoint was for."

Online Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2018, 02:57 PM »
I didn't know this was Hearthstone all of a sudden.

By EnderChimera

Online Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2018, 02:58 PM »
I spent 1 and a half hours playing the game... I swear that stage took at least half that time. Killing the boss was really HARD, everytime I got there I had splode ALL HEALTH. Not only that, I had to make sure to not lose my bullets by catching them everytime you shoot, which leaves you vulnerable. Basically a sitting duck for that guy. I only ended up beating it after I got there with almost full health.
Sounds even worse than One Hit Kevin.

By EnderChimera

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2018, 03:07 PM »

Screw you all

Really though, all you need to do is go around in a circle and try not to stop too much and that will carry you to the part where you get spells no problem. Then, when taking down the sentinel there are certain spots where the wall shooter won't damage you which you can abuse and then for the actual boss guy the wall shooter disables so it's just a matter of hitting your shots and collecting the boomerangs if they miss. I need to stop being a potato and get a walkthrough done because IT'S NOT THAT HARD AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011

Offline Lordeldar

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2018, 08:20 AM »

Achievements:
MSM
Reviewer
Editor
Soldier (Ex-Lt)
140,000+ Views
Voted best Private 2011