collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Just another Balkanist leaving  (Read 209 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Just another Balkanist leaving
« on: April 04, 2018, 12:35 PM »
My departure will probably be permanent.

Peace.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:05 PM by NaZa »
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • "A pony will come from tomorrow, the true pony of the sun. Golden hair will flutter around her head like sunbeams, and blue will make her eyes shine like the sky in summer. The only one to whom all nations will be subdued!" -Rulaman by Weinland
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I've changed my mind!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 12:35 PM »
damn... sad to see you go

peace tho

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 12:38 PM »
bye
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Gata Loca
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 12:39 PM »
Sad to see ya go, good luck though.

I know this is off topic but I was having a conversation with my sister and I said "I've changed my mind" right after I then saw your thread.

Offline Baysha

• Cruiser
  • :V
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 12:50 PM »
Peace.
RTTMOT

OWO

Offline tobestertobes

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For achieving 2nd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 01:23 PM »
Guess the news will never be brought back...
Not shy of a spark
A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark
Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start

Offline MarcViPer

• Jara
  • Koptr
  • Aeiou
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 01:24 PM »
Damn, this is it I guess. Peace, friend.

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 02:05 PM »
Guess the news will never be brought back...
... Well, I can't leave permanently then - I have unfinished business...

... But it can wait until the end of the year.
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16