collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Leaving Sploder  (Read 305 times)

Offline Arcader542

• Speeder
  • Opa.
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Leaving Sploder
« on: April 04, 2018, 07:46 AM »
No, I am not copying LegendaryBrick's misleading titles.

Yes, I am next.
Why am I leaving? Here are some reasons why. (No, Sploder does not counteract with my personal life and I am not depressed or anything like that)

The Main Site is dead, I have no interest in making games or playing Sploderheads.
I was never so active on the Forums, mostly from lack of imagination to make a clever or funny post.
I was quite active on Sploder Discord few months ago, but things have changed. When I look at the server nowadays, I only see users posting perverted and weird content. I get ignored most of the time when I say hello to people. When I am not ignored, they reply back with such irony, sarcasm and forced immaturity it hurts.

I am not saying that Sploder was awful for me, heck, it changed me a lot. Thanks to Sploder I've finally figured out I have to hit spacebar after a punctuation sign, as well as improving my English grammar and vocabulary.

It was a good run, mates.
I would make a list of all Sploder members I am thankful for, but it would take a long time to write out all of them.

You can still find me on my Youtube channel Cresium and on Discord,
if someone actually cares about me at this point.
Thank you for reading, Arcader(542)

i hope i won't be laughed at in the future for this

Thanks: The Bencredible Hulk, chucky12, NaZa, kof, bestatgames9, Startrek, Swedenplatformge, TKoS, Proxy

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leaving Sploder
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 07:48 AM »
Sad to see you leave too, man! Still, I hope we'll good at Discord.
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 07:49 AM »
Aaaand another one gone. Didn't know you well but good luck in life.

Offline LegendaryBrick

• 『TERRIBLE』
  • Guard
  • i'll probably make fun of you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 07:57 AM »
No, I am not copying LegendaryBrick's misleading titles.
give me some credits
I was proud of that april fools joke

part 5

Offline pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • i know you're somewhere
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2018, 07:58 AM »
WTF NO!!

Thank you for taking time to be my friend man, I've had so many good times and memories made with you, some I'll never forget. I'm... I'm gonna really miss you to say the least. Come DM me sometime!! I'd really appreciate it and am open to more people DMing me... Good luck in the future.

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 08:28 AM »
ah, never knew you too well other than those time we used to “bully” new users, fun times but it’s sad to see you leave

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Gata Loca
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2018, 08:47 AM »
Hope you have a nice time off sploder lol. Um I don't really know you so I can't say much. But I wish ya luck.

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2018, 08:57 AM »
:(( noo you were onna my best friends here, it's sad to see you go man, good luck with everything!!
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline polandpro

• Turret
  • Autistic aviation
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 01:53 PM »
please DM me on discord regularly. you were a good friend.
Proudly part of the hellhole that is Sploder since June 2012.

MS account: Bluestone18

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
  • Be an artist in your own unique way and achieve
  • Awards For placing 3rd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 02:03 PM »
Sometimes people ignore because they choose to ignore.. But I think it can also play a factor to: bringing up an irrelevant topic or coming off as too strong and annoying. But people always have their personal reason why they act a certain way.. or say sometehing.

You will spot this in your social life I can assure you. People somtimes say things that can come off as rude.. Maybe it is because their parents died, or they were abused as childs, or because they have awful social skills.. Whatever the reason, don't take it too personally.

Either way what they are up to.. Won't affect your personal life and goals either way. So just do you and don't make a big deal of others.

I know this stuff from personal experience. You can self-improve and I'm sure one or two really great people will become TRUE friends for you. And support you along the way.

But whatever path you choose.. Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:05 PM by Swedenplatformge »

Offline TKoS

• Guard
  • 1/3rd of the 3 kings, baby!!!
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from crystal Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. all seeing eye. - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2018, 02:05 PM »
aw man, you were my best friend since i joined Sploder, I wish you luck man

and I'll be sure to subscribe to your channel.