collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! [Silhouette] - tjjoker  (Read 296 times)

Offline tjjoker

• Repeller
  • I don't understand myself XD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!HYPE! [Silhouette] - tjjoker
« on: April 03, 2018, 02:39 PM »
Alright, I recently started work on a new platformer RPG called Silhouette. I won't reveal too many details at this stage, as I'd rather let you find out for yourself when I release the full game.

I have implemented a similar concept to what I used in Visibility, by putting the lighting down to zero and making the character look like... well, a silhouette. That's where I got the title for this game from.

www.sploder.com/games/members/tjjoker/play/silhouette-demo-2/

I have released a demo for the game. It's relatively short, only displaying the first level of the game, but it will hopefully fill you in on the story. I would very much appreciate it if you could leave some feedback on this demo, and I am happy to make a few minor edits to the first level.
Help this poor soul get a life for just 10 trillion Bitcoin

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Gata Loca
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! [Silhouette] - tjjoker
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2018, 05:18 PM »
Sounds nice, I would play the demo but my computer keeps rejecting flash.

Offline CG

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
  • Awards For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 For being a good forum member - from Superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2018, 07:00 PM »
Sounds nice, I would play the demo but my computer keeps rejecting flash.
Click on the i in the url and go down to select always allow flash on this site and it should work

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Gata Loca
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
  • Awards For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 04:26 AM »
Click on the i in the url and go down to select always allow flash on this site and it should work
I tried that, but the computer basically rejects me downloading it, and we don't even have an anti virus on that computer

Offline tjjoker

• Repeller
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 03:24 PM »
I've decided on a provisional release date which gives me enough time to extensively test and polish the game, so that I'm able to release the best game possible. I hope to have Silhouette release at the start of May. It is highly likely I will have a couple of side projects running at the same time, mainly just for the sake of giving me something which I can work on in order to take a break from what is undoubtedly going to be a time-consuming project.

I'll let you know of any changes to the release date. After all, the start of May release date is only provisional, and could change slightly by the actual time of release.

Offline tjjoker

• Repeller
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 11:10 AM »
bump

Yeah, kinda hit a brick wall on Level 3, just getting towards the end of that level now. That release date is probably gonna have to be pushed back considerably.

Offline tjjoker

• Repeller
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2018, 05:28 PM »
Bump

Apparently this was a thing lol

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Gata Loca
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • eyyy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 11:58 AM »
I tried that, but the computer basically rejects me downloading it, and we don't even have an anti virus on that computer
News flash, youíre a splodeing idiot who doesnít know that itís that simple to enable flash on chrome...dumb splode.

Tags: