collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Remember...  (Read 478 times)

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I Remember...
« on: March 21, 2018, 10:45 PM »
One time I was in school. I was like Iíll just go to the bathroom! And so I did. So I went to the bathroom which was not very far. When I went in the bathroom smells. So there was this random dude in the restroom. So I was like ďIt smells in hereĒ. And then he just pulls out this vaporizer! And I was like holy splode that is a vaporizer! Then he started smoking it right in the splodeing school bathroom. So I was like holy splode! So I just went out of the bathroom and down the hall back to my classroom. Which was a study hall, well I was like should I tell the teacher about this? So I was like thereís a guy smoking in the bathroom. I know Iím a splodeing snitch blah blah. I donít even know the guy anyway. I told that to my teacher and he was surprisingly okay with it. He asked who it was, was it so and so? I was like I donít know. And he was like ďitís probably himĒ. Like he was seriously cool with it. So I went back to my seat thinking, well that was weird. And there you go thatís a real unfortunate story.

Offline Baysha is a sheep

• Cruiser
  • :V
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I Remember...
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 11:25 PM »
Wtf is a vaporizer.

OwO

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 11:28 PM »
Wtf is a vaporizer.
I am sooo glad you donít know what it is.

Offline JJS

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Awards Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS For beating the hardest shooter games - from Myown For making robot games so impressive, actual robots malfunction - from Myown Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Myown For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Myown For being a hardcore gamer to the max - from Myown For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from Myown  An award for making truly epic games - from Myown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 12:00 AM »
i hate vapers (the ones that do it for some trendy bullsplode and not as an alternative to ciggies tryna shake an addiction) but you're a snitch and snitches are even worse

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 12:59 AM »
i hate vapers (the ones that do it for some trendy bullsplode and not as an alternative to ciggies tryna shake an addiction) but you're a snitch and snitches are even worse
The teacher didnít do anything though.

Offline JJS

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Awards Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS For beating the hardest shooter games - from Myown For making robot games so impressive, actual robots malfunction - from Myown Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Myown For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Myown For being a hardcore gamer to the max - from Myown For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from Myown  An award for making truly epic games - from Myown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 02:00 AM »
The teacher didnít do anything though.

but he could have, and you were surprised he didnt. snitchass.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 02:04 AM »
but he could have, and you were surprised he didnt. snitchass.
But it was against the rules.

Offline LegendaryBrick

• 『TERRIBLE』
  • Guard
  • i'll probably make fun of you Į\_(ツ)_/Į
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2018, 03:07 AM »
you already broke the code the moment you snitched

part 5

Offline JJS

• Soldier
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2018, 03:54 AM »

something snitches (such as yourself) usually have a problem with..

Offline anew20034

• ‹berhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2018, 05:46 AM »
snitch

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie, but you did
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2018, 07:54 AM »
And I was like holy splode that is a vaporizer!
honestly im just not really feeling being alive right now. i havent for a while and im just not sure if its worth it anymore. everything gets worse on the daily and offing myself looks like a better solution everyday. idk, im probs not coming back around here much anymore tho

Offline mjduniverse

• Tank
  • Awards A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from General Death For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from General Death☠
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2018, 11:38 PM »
Nice frame story for the new novel you are writing.

Offline chucky12

• Tank
  • It's a stone, Luigi!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2018, 01:26 PM »
I don't think telling the teacher was really the best thing to do in this situation. If somebody's vaping at your school, I believe that's a pretty good sign that they have some problems. Of course, if they endanger somebody with their vaping, then yes, it's probably a good idea to tell somebody, but unfortunately, unless a teacher really cares what goes on with his or her students, I don't know if telling a teacher is the best thing. That could be just me.
I guess I'm the bizarre GIF collector now.

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2018, 02:05 PM »
it don't directly concern you so yous a snitch\
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2018, 03:46 PM »
I'm saying this for your safety but if you tell on people when it doesn't concern you you're gonna get beaten up. Not pretty but it's true. Just mind your own business in the future.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2018, 03:53 PM »
I'm saying this for your safety but if you tell on people when it doesn't concern you you're gonna get beaten up. Not pretty but it's true. Just mind your own business in the future.
No splodeer! Iím gonna beat them up!

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2018, 03:56 PM »
I'm serious stop doing that or you're gonna wind up getting hurt.

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2018, 04:05 PM »
I'm serious stop doing that or you're gonna wind up getting hurt.
No I wonít! They will!

I can do what I want.

Offline LegendaryBrick

• 『TERRIBLE』
  • Guard
  • i'll probably make fun of you Į\_(ツ)_/Į
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2018, 04:19 PM »
edge 100

part 5

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie, but you did
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2018, 04:21 PM »
No I wonít! They will!

I can do what I want.

Use a vaporiser
honestly im just not really feeling being alive right now. i havent for a while and im just not sure if its worth it anymore. everything gets worse on the daily and offing myself looks like a better solution everyday. idk, im probs not coming back around here much anymore tho

Offline Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2018, 04:22 PM »
Use a vaporiser
No Vape>Vape

Donít do that splode!

Offline anew20034

• ‹berhengst
  • Disruptor
  • #UnbanShady
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2018, 05:22 PM »

Tags: #Mjduniverse