collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Happy belated birthday....... to myself ::)):  (Read 651 times)

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Happy belated birthday....... to myself ::)):
« on: March 14, 2018, 05:05 AM »
I thought someone would have remembered and made a thread. Guess not but it's all good lol. I was sorts busy irl yesterday anyway and I hardly even logged on here lol.

God bless you guys.

Btw I'm 21 now as of March 13th lol
I dressed up again and had a Seuss party for the kiddos @preschool.
Walked into store to get the cupcakes like this and got serious looks lol #dealwithit :8):
Thanks: MarcViPer, anew20034, Daydream, bestatgames9, Startrek, Joji, Articuno­, Firey, canovie
Best Thread 2017
❤love y'all https://bit.ly/2xde6rz❤
Need prayer? Seeking Answers? https://bit.ly/2J3hJSG

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Happy belated birthday....... to myself ::)):
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 08:34 AM »
Happy birthday!!!! If i had've known your birthday i would've made a post. Hope you had a great day.
god bless

Offline bestatgames9

• Guard
  • that vaguely familiar guy no one talks to
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from Joji For completing the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 09:35 AM »
happy birthday  ::):
¸,ø¤º°''°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°| End of a Master Race... |°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°''°º¤ø,¸

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 10:22 AM »
Good job NOT dying this yeard!

popplio is best

Offline TKoS

• Guard
  • 1/3rd of the 3 kings, baby!!!
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from crystal Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. all seeing eye. - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 10:29 AM »
Happy Birthday!

Offline Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 10:36 AM »
Happy birthday.

By EnderChimera

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 10:51 AM »
Now that you're 21 you can do many things. Like get wasted after you get dumped by that two timing SOB. splode you Jessica and Mike.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • Tank
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 11:18 AM »
Now that you're 21 you can do many things. Like get wasted after you get dumped by that two timing SOB. splode you Jessica and Mike.
she's a good Christian girl tho

popplio is best

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 11:23 AM »
-- quote --
she's a good Christian girl tho
-- end quote --
I know. But (I think) the bible has nothing saying you can't get wasted after getting dumped. And if there is then my "joke" is ruined.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline FFK

• Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  *winks* - from tbremise You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from ♚ ♛
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 11:30 AM »
happy belated birthday!! hope it was a good one. i wish id known, i'd've told you on time

Offline MarcViPer

• Jara
  • Koptr
  • Aeiou
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 11:31 AM »
Wtf, I thought you were younger than me LOL

Happy Birthday!

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 12:46 PM »
The Bible says not to celebrate birthdays, what are you doing?

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 12:53 PM »

Sorry... You're Jehovah's witness, right? Well Christians beside Jehovah's witnesses usually don't have a problem with celebrating birthdays. I'm a nondenominational Christian, and I don't see in my bible where celebrating birthdays are bad.
Best Thread 2017

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 01:47 PM »
Sorry... You're Jehovah's witness, right? Well Christians beside Jehovah's witnesses usually don't have a problem with celebrating birthdays. I'm a nondenominational Christian, and I don't see in my bible where celebrating birthdays are bad.
This will explain everything.

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 06:44 PM »
I already read that ages ago, and I was still unmoved. I respect your belief, but I personally do not think that God opposes to a positive celebration honoring one of his good and faithful servants. Just look at it like giving someone their roses while they can still smell them. I'm not into astrology, and I never do sinful things at any party. I do not think that God forbids it, and that's just what I believe. As I say, you and other witnesses have the right to believe what you may, but I constantly keep everyone in my prayers.

God bless you.
Best Thread 2017

Offline Articuno­

• I don't do mornings
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Do not drink and drive!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from Probe Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Ayano For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 06:49 PM »
Happy birthday wordi!

Personally I would imagine that God would have no problems with someone celebrating the day they were born, after all Christmas is the celebration of Jesus' birth

ffs when you notice a typo in a PM you write but it's too late to fix kfuwbrg

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2018, 08:15 PM »
then the bible contradicts itself because
Christmas is the celebration of Jesus' birth

popplio is best

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2018, 10:07 PM »
then the bible contradicts itself because
I know. And that's EXACTLY WHY Jehovah's witnesses don't celebrate Christmas. They say it wasn't mentioned in the bible to celebrate any birth. Only death of Jesus to save us from sin... Although they still don't celebrate Easter due to pagan roots, so they just acknowledge his death whenever every day without fancy parties and such.

(I know. It seems a little warped to me too)
Best Thread 2017

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 10:09 PM »
THEY DON'T CELEBRATE ANY HOLIDAYS. According to them, THEY ALL HAVE PAGAN ROOTS.
Best Thread 2017

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2018, 05:28 AM »
Just "Me myself and i"
Cant we all be nice to each here on forums...
Christian verses church
Games:
 ::D:& ::(:
| ::P:| ::-\:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2018, 05:28 AM »
Lol anyway happy birthday.I didnt even know sorry though
Christian verses church
Games:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 10:50 AM »
Personally I would imagine that God would have no problems with someone celebrating the day they were born, after all Christmas is the celebration of Jesus' birth
They had lambs out when Jesus was born, do you really think it was winter time?

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 10:52 AM »
They had lambs out when Jesus was born, do you really think it was winter time?
counterpoint:they were in the southern hemisphere where it was warm enough for lambs.

popplio is best

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 10:55 AM »
Counterpoint: They were in the southern hemisphere where it was warm enough for lambs.
My dad always argued about the lambs.
Guess he was wrong.
They say it wasn't mentioned in the bible to celebrate any birth.
Well, they don't give the date Jesus was born.
Therefore it is not important.

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2018, 04:56 AM »
um jesus was born on christmas...
Christian verses church
Games:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2018, 07:58 AM »
prove it
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 09:54 AM by Firey »

Offline Joji

• Sage
  • [Staff] General
  • Guard
  • yall
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the staff of the month - from crystal For reaching the rank 'General' - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2018, 08:23 AM »
happy birthday wordi, i hope everything went well

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2018, 12:56 PM »

Not necessarily... but it's the day most people recognize His birth.
Best Thread 2017

Offline Daydream

• Knight of Cydonia
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • angle i equals angle r
  • Awards For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji For being loveable - from Epicosaurus A Priwate's bwest friwend. - from Matty We don't exist. - from General Death may 23 - from TIMMY For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from sto4 I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2018, 05:28 PM »
Happy belated :) hope you had a great day!

Offline canovie

• Speeder
  • mk6520.weebly.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2018, 05:20 AM »
-- quote --
Not necessarily... but it's the day most people recognize His birth.
-- end quote --
wow from someone who believes in jesus im dissapointed.
Christian verses church
Games:
JESUS DIED FOR YOU![/URL

Tags: