collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: RIP Stephen Hawking  (Read 365 times)

Offline pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • Soldier
  • Reverser
  • i know you're somewhere
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
RIP Stephen Hawking
« on: March 14, 2018, 12:24 AM »
I can't put into words how saddened I am by this, what an amazing man and all around amazing gift to society. May he rest in peace forever.
Thanks: MarcViPer, NPC, Cookies, Epicosaurus, Tbremise, Eldar, FFK, greendino11, Daydream, bestatgames9, Startrek, swimmer18, TheKingOfSwin, Proxy

Offline NZA

• Bless Yo Trap
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • 267 Represent
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For being an exceptional shooter creator. - from Yugioh77 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RIP Stephen Hawking
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2018, 12:25 AM »
Nononononononooo

RIP :(

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Seek good, and not evil, that you may live
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from lumberjay Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2018, 12:49 AM »
ah dang, I'm sorry to see him go :(

Offline sticki

• Disruptor
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the member of the month - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2018, 01:13 AM »
We lost Craig Mack today too

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
  • Ohey :)
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from konnichiha I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 03:17 AM »
Ohhhhh splode :c
I remember being younger and thinking he'd like live forever because of all the assistive tech he had. He was my role model.

I guess no-one ever escapes the inevitable.
Enjoy the cosmos buddy. RIP. :/

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
16 Features

Offline tobestertobes

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For achieving 2nd place in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Congratulations! - from Joji A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 03:32 AM »
Damn this is awful. He was probably one of the biggest inspirations to me when I was younger, and still in a way is. Shane to see him go
Not shy of a spark
A knife twists at the thought that I should fall short of the mark
Frightened by the bite though it's no harsher than the bark
Middle of adventure, such a perfect place to start

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • thatís the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2018, 05:15 AM »
Itís sad but he was such a talented man to work through such a condition. He pushed through, he fought back, he innovated and he succeeded. Even those of us who arenít in the science department can use his life to inspire us to always keep trucking along and being ourselves, because thatís how weíre all gonna be at our best.

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline Not Apod

• Miserable club's splode
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon For reaching  the Victorian Trials Top 5 - from Epicosaurus sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2018, 08:26 AM »
RIP, only ever knew him because of the whole assisted wheelchair thing but still its a shame.

We lost Craig Mack today too
I wanted to bring this up too but wasnt sure if anyone would know who he is

Offline kingofdanerds

• Reverser
  • Legally changing my name to Hong Kong Phooey
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2018, 08:41 AM »
RIP

Offline Demonxz95

• Moderator of the Year 2017
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • Shake and Bake!
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 10:00 AM »
Most people with his disease die in less than 5 years of receiving it. He was able to live more than 50 years with it, so that's extremely impressive. No doubt he had an inspiration for everyone, never giving up and going through even with his limited disease. His computer-wheelchair thing was pretty cool. I don't even know how exactly that works.

RIP.

By EnderChimera

Offline MarcViPer

• Jara
  • Koptr
  • Aeiou
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 10:03 AM »
RIP

I need to read and watch more scientific stuff from him :(

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡į)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 10:22 AM »
there he goes & the world with him
R.I.P

popplio is best

Offline jackhd1

• Magnet
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2018, 10:27 AM »
R.I.P

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2018, 10:52 AM »
I might not be interested in what he studied but I know how important he is to so many people. RIP Stephen. Hope his family is doing fine.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline Dealwithitdewott

• Repeller
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2018, 12:01 PM »
We lost one of the smartest minds on our planet, RIP...

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2018, 12:14 PM »
may he rest. a true gift to the world.

Tags: