collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Went Back to that One Store  (Read 131 times)

Offline kingofdanerds

• *Eliminated*
  • Reverser
  • Hi, I'm Paul
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Went Back to that One Store
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:44 AM »
So I went back to the store where they WERE selling The Emoji Movie Snacks. Well, either they sold out of them or they did not and they just decided to incinerate them. But that is not all, in it's place was

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Went Back to that One Store
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 10:51 AM »
I'm trying to laugh but it's not working.

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • *Eliminated*
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 11:22 AM »
hey uhhhhhh my child ran away have you seen her?

popplio is best

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
  • Awards For being a good noodle - from ur mom. This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from liamnight For eating bread - from liamnight For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Alon Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Alon sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 11:40 AM »
hey uhhhhhh my child ran away have you seen her?
May I see a picture of her?

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • *Eliminated*
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 12:09 PM »

popplio is best

Offline Firey

• The Truant
  • Cruiser
  • Thank you Bricky
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 11:42 AM »

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Miss You Girl
  • *Red Team*
  • Disruptor
  • ----
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 11:50 AM »
 ::'(:

;)

Offline Wetfrodo

• Tank
  • Idk I'm just a dude, what else do u want
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from Freddy Krueger
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 03:52 PM »
I actually watched it on netflix lol, you could call that a mistake

Offline Crazykittyzz

• Miss You Girl
  • *Red Team*
  • Disruptor
  • ----
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For being an outstanding forum member! - from Alon For being a great game artist - from Alon For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from konnichiha A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 04:10 PM »
I actually watched it on netflix lol, you could call that a mistake
its on Netflix now? I may just watch it in Spanish so I can't understand how splodety it is

;)

Offline tjjoker

• Repeller
  • I don't understand myself XD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 05:19 PM »
Oh no. This reminds me...

I swore on my life that I would never watch the Emoji Movie trailer again. However, in the last week before the Easter break, we were doing movie reviews in English, and the teacher showed the Emoji Movie trailer to the entire class.

I'm still alive. Somehow.
Help this poor soul get a life for just 10 trillion Bitcoin

Tags: