Stories Untold
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Unreleased Games] - Shadross (A final parting gift)  (Read 76 times)

Offline Shadross

• The Conqueror
  • Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • <コ:彡 Solid Squid <コ:彡
  • Awards For Being Wicked. "That's Wicked!" - from Liamnight For winning first place in a forum contest - from Netshark You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Princess Matty For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from splatter For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from General Death☠ For being a great game artist - from ☠General Death☠
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Unreleased Games] - Shadross (A final parting gift)
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:05 PM »
So we all have heard about it, Sploder's lived a good life. So, since I won't ever get the chance to finish these games, I felt like releasing them. Also keep in mind some of these are broken and incomplete. I have long forgotten where I placed some of the official versions of these and some I had bits and pieces split up during development.

I also wish to use this thread as my official goodbye to Sploder. This site has influenced me quite a bit, and while I look back and regret some past decisions, without these events in my life, I would not have developed into the person I am today. For that, I thank Sploder for existing.

If you wish to keep in contact with me, I use Discord a lot. Username's Shadross, ID #0102.

Anyways, onto the games...

Unnamed Projects:

Squashawut 2:

Solar Sniper "2":

Lectred Z 6:

Robotech 2:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 06:09 PM by Shadross »