collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: ~Epic Reviewer Library~  (Read 230 times)

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from KNI You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
~Epic Reviewer Library~
« on: February 14, 2018, 04:20 PM »
Epic Reviewer Library

Back in 2012, the ERL was ran primarily by Moola with a few others helping out. Come nearly six years later, it's back and better than ever. This is the place to view who Reviewers have decided the greatest among them are. Reviewing is truly an art, and the people showcased here have proven themselves to be the best of those artists.

Superluigi77
Luigi has been a reviewer for a long time now and he has perfected the art of thoroughly describing a game. Many people can do that, but Luigi does it the best. He can give so many details on such a small portion, his reviewers are exceedingly impressive, you can tell he spends his time on them, or at least knows what he is going to say. There is no game out of Luigi's limits, hence why he was entered into the ERL.

Best Review

Moolatycoon
Despite the large amount of Reviewers there are on Sploder, only few hold that capacity to keep the reader entertained throughout the whole review, Moolatycoon is in those very few. He brings some humour and easy to read style of reviewing to the table which is enjoyable to read. He's tossed around a few different styles, including bringing food into his reviews as humour etc. It only took him a couple of reviews once appointed and was then selected as a recruiter, which is a pretty clear sign of the quality and his perception on how reviews should, and could be. He placed 2nd, only by a point in the 1st Royal Review Rumble, which is why he today sits in the Epic Reviewer Library.

Best Review

Boredgame
When making a review, Bg knows the meaning of the term efficiency. She is able to find the most important parts of the game and tackle them with opinions. She knows what to review and how. Her experience in reviewing has given her a vast knowledge of the game she is reviewing. That is why she has earned her rightful place in the ERL.

Best Review

Spidapig
Over the past few years, Spida has learned the ways of the review. He is extremely descriptive and knows exactly what he is doing when he reviews. His rare reviews are interesting yet informative, and provide a bit of entertainment for the reader. He can get his ideas and thoughts out there, while having a clear on concise review. Spidapig never fails to disappoint, hence why he had been inducted into the ERL.

Best Review

Spellmage
Spell has some of the most interesting and charming reviews on the whole site. He has good character in his reviews, and keeps the reader intrigued very well. Even though they're just words on a screen, you can almost hear a unique voice. Spell puts a lot of personality into his reviews and that makes him a great candidate for the ERL. Another noteworthy attribute to Spell's reviews are how well they've stood the test of time. As standards have increased over the years, Spellmage still has that quality in his reviews.

Best Review

Jackjoshseb
With quite a fair number of reviews under his belt, JJS finds his way into the ERL thanks to his ability to always create a review definitely worth reading. He's sure to make his opinions known, being very blunt and honest. He gets deep into the meat of whatever he is reviewing, and he knows how to do it in a way that hooks the reader with every word.

Best Review

Mat7772
Matty, the person with the 2nd most features of all time, earns his spot here as the winner of the second Royal Review Rumble. An enticing writer who knows his way around games very well, you're definitely going to know everything you need to know when reading Matty's reviews. His writing style is interesting and will keep any reader hooked.

Best Review

« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:54 PM by Shady/Melinda »
In my mind, I seek nothing but letting go
In my soul, everything is so cold
But in my heart, I just don't know

Tags: