collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: Random-Venting-I-Hope-Nobody-Sees  (Read 445 times)

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • "A pony will come from tomorrow, the true pony of the sun. Golden hair will flutter around her head like sunbeams, and blue will make her eyes shine like the sky in summer. The only one to whom all nations will be subdued!" -Rulaman by Weinland
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Random-Venting-I-Hope-Nobody-Sees
« on: February 25, 2018, 07:45 PM »
Okay, lemme just say
it's so splodeing frustrating when you know people have a personal goddamn vendetta against you and no matter how nice you try being to them they always treat you like splode, i've noticed this with a few people on the sploder discord and in other places and it's so frustrating

it's like no matter what i try i cant actually be a likeable person

this also happens on other websites and in real life too

i'm tired of being the weird one
i'm tired of being the outcast
i'm tired of not being able to have the opinion changed about me no matter what i do
i'm tired of being every single damn thing my personality is
i'm tired of being me
splode me

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • "A pony will come from tomorrow, the true pony of the sun. Golden hair will flutter around her head like sunbeams, and blue will make her eyes shine like the sky in summer. The only one to whom all nations will be subdued!" -Rulaman by Weinland
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Random-Venting-I-Hope-Nobody-Sees
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 07:46 PM »
if i had the courage to stop being such a sissy and just smash my face into a wall or disfigure it in some way it would probably look better than the way it looks right now

Online Wind

• Professional Communist
  • Soldier
  • Bugmeister
  • So like yeah I like uh yeah man uh yeah you know?
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 2nd place in the ZSG - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from sto4 Forever Alone - from Timmy For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 10:26 PM »
if i had the courage to stop being such a sissy and just smash my face into a wall or disfigure it in some way it would probably look better than the way it looks right now
the worst part of this is that you're not even ugly
I highly dislike Alonessix.

Offline lavalinn

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • they gon pull up on you brrt brrt brrrt
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For winning Avatar Wars - from greenrain For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For eating bread - from LiamCreates Happy Birthday!  - from Miyu Makimura For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 10:38 PM »
I didn't know you felt this way my man. I don't see you like that to be honest.

*hugs anew*

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • crayons ~ NFQ∴
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 11:24 PM »
yea I feel this on a personal level, sucks given my profession

the best thing you can do is stop trying to please other people and just focus on yourself

Offline Eldar

• Dead Meme Corp
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha sghdfh - from konnichiha Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 12:23 PM »
oh my god i feel the same god damn way.

popplio is best

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 10:55 AM »
Praying for you. I hope you gain the strength to be yourself in the Lord no matter what others think of you.
Best Thread 2017
❤love y'all https://bit.ly/2xde6rz❤
Need prayer? Seeking Answers? https://bit.ly/2J3hJSG

Offline fin82

• Camper
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Speeder
  • yo
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 03:59 PM »
oh

look at that cute smile!

Tags: