collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sploder Prom 2018 Announcement  (Read 2433 times)

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sploder Prom 2018 Announcement
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:22 AM »
SPLODER PROM 2009
Little is known about the sploder proms preceding 2013 but they have been occuring since 2009.

SPLODER PROM 2013
Ironmonkey, the host, ultimately played a prank at the end by deliberately switching the couples for fun last minute.
Original thread. Prank explanation thread.

SPLODER PROM 2015
Featured fun and games with a contest for prom king and queen. The prom king was Spookie. Prom queen was Mai.
Announcement thread. Results thread.

SPLODER PROM 2018
Prom is BACK and ready for Valentine's Day.
More details below.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 10:41 AM by LIAM WILL »

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sploder Prom 2018 Announcement
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 10:39 AM »
SPLODER PROM 2018

Proposal Period

This period lasts until the 14th of February. You may propose to a sploder member publicly or privately but he or she must say yes for you both to be registered as a prom date. Notify me in this thread to register as a prom date. Also, you can only go to prom with the same gender if you are actually gay or bi.

Prom

Starts on the 14th of February. There will be a vote for the following: Best Public Proposal, Least Likely Couple, & Prom King and Queen.

List of Sploder Prom Dates

<3 Konnichiha and Lavalinn <3
<3 FFK and Poke <3
<3 KoF and Arcader <3
<3 kingofdanerds and wordi <3
<3 Patient and Shady <3
<3 greendino and Bolsillos <3
<3 Butter and goldoptimus <3
<3 triter and master <3
<3 pepperedsteak and proxy <3
<3 Eldar and bestatgames9 <3
<3 Startrek and Mai <3
<3 Cian and Elizabeth <3
<3 Apod and Joji <3
<3 Yugi and Alon <3

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 10:16 AM by LIAM WILL »

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 10:39 AM »
horah

Offline Epicosaurus

• big strong mod boy
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 11:49 AM »
I swear I said no to this suggestion

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 11:52 AM »
I swear I said no to this suggestion

You said "sploder prom? more like sploder bomb xDDDDD"

Offline Epicosaurus

• big strong mod boy
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 12:01 PM »
why are you leaking, liam?

Offline Dcxd

• [Punishment]
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Guard
  • it was funny until i said it
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y sghdfh - from benisawesome7 :D For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha Happy Birthday! - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2018, 12:02 PM »
this confuses me
> baysha was my 1000th thanker <

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 12:02 PM »
why are you leaking, liam?

because i'm a bad boi

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 12:03 PM »
this confuses me

Hmm. Any specific questions?

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2018, 12:15 PM »
Poking a dead horse with a stick

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 12:16 PM »
Poking a dead horse with a stick

i'm okay with that as long as epico is the dead horse

Offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Soldier
  • Guard
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from JJS Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 12:18 PM »
i'm okay with that as long as epico is the dead horse
Doesn't prom happen at the end of the school year, this should be a sadies dance

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 12:19 PM »
Doesn't prom happen at the end of the school year, this should be a sadies dance

Eh it's happened all over the place but sadies is also a nice idea.

Offline Arcader542

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Speeder
  • Opa.
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2018, 12:52 PM »
Oh boy.

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie.
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2018, 01:01 PM »
me and smartdan
I'm always halfway happy
|
MOTY Best Writer - 2016, 2017
|
Photographer
|
Upside/Down
|
We're all stories in the end, just make it a good one.
|
Be(lie)ve

Offline Boreal

• I am megaman
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • Awards Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Epicosaurus Best accusation in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alonessix Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2018, 01:04 PM »
How do I know if someone is a grill or not, tho? D:
Thank list:
https://goo.gl/CjIYTO

Offline indifferent

• [Punishment] Banned
  • Repeller
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2018, 01:04 PM »
Can one attend with an invisible and nameless partner ?

Offline Cian

• Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2018, 01:05 PM »
cyangaming and kingoffangdam

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie.
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2018, 01:05 PM »
splode GO BACK IM NOT A NONCE GO BACK GO BACK GO BACK
I'm always halfway happy
|
|
Photographer
|
Upside/Down
|
|
Be(lie)ve

Offline kof

• MSOE blood
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • blue kof
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2018, 01:10 PM »
me and arcader but ig cyan can tag along
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline Articuno­

• I don't do mornings
  • *Blue Team*
  • Guard
  • Do not drink and drive!
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from Probe Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Ayano For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2018, 01:15 PM »
o how does this work

ffs when you notice a typo in a PM you write but it's too late to fix kfuwbrg

Offline kingofdanerds

• *Eliminated*
  • Reverser
  • Hi, I'm Paul
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Alon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2018, 01:16 PM »
me and wordi

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
  • Awards For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 For being a good forum member - from Superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2018, 01:16 PM »
I am trying to pull a hot splode but nobody of any deceny is posting in my thread

Offline Cian

• Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 01:33 PM »
me and arcader but ig cyan can tag along
arcader and I are siamese twins

Offline Leah | Patient

• Harassment Squad
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Friends don't lie.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 01:34 PM »
me and shady
I'm always halfway happy
|
|
Photographer
|
Upside/Down
|
|
Be(lie)ve

Online Not Apod

• solitaire playing head ass
  • *Blue Team*
  • Koptr
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Alon Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alon For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 01:41 PM »
CG and no one
This is America.

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 01:44 PM »
Me and sadness.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline Prince

• Launcher
  • apod
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from The Bencredible Hulk For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 01:48 PM »
i call patient
MOTD 2015 Best New Member & Most Potential, Mainsite Moderator, Reviewer and Reviewer Recruiter. Feel free to shoot me a message if you see me around.

I draw portraits of Sploder members! http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,509854.0.html

Offline Prince

• Launcher
  • apod
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from The Bencredible Hulk For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 01:48 PM »
wait splode
MOTD 2015 Best New Member & Most Potential, Mainsite Moderator, Reviewer and Reviewer Recruiter. Feel free to shoot me a message if you see me around.

I draw portraits of Sploder members! http://forums.sploder.com/index.php/topic,509854.0.html

Offline Dcxd

• [Punishment]
  • Guard
  • it was funny until i said it
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y sghdfh - from benisawesome7 :D For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha Happy Birthday! - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 01:50 PM »
im going with no one but good clothes, shades, and 12 cases of beer
> baysha was my 1000th thanker <

Tags: