collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! a shooter im working on - LostEntity  (Read 182 times)

Offline Sports­

• Is this the real life
  • Centipede
  • Is this just fantasy
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from Dudki For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
!HYPE! a shooter im working on - LostEntity
« on: January 18, 2018, 10:16 PM »

i havent even put any enemies in it, honestly im just messing around with curves at this point.
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
  • Ohey :)
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from konnichiha I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! a shooter im working on - LostEntity
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 05:45 AM »
Ooh the experimenting phase. That looks like a dope start though, reminds me of the shooter, Confused by demonhouse (If you want to look it up).

Still fantastic though, just be careful not to do it extensively because you don't want to risk that black shooter glitch in the creator though due to having too many points.
But hyped anyway.

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
16 Features

Offline Sports­

• Is this the real life
  • Centipede
  • Is this just fantasy
  • Awards For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For being quick to the punch - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Happy Birthday! - from Dudki For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death I guessed the correct winner for Trials 2012! - from liamnight For participating in the I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! a shooter im working on - LostEntity
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 07:30 PM »
Ooh the experimenting phase. That looks like a dope start though, reminds me of the shooter, Confused by demonhouse (If you want to look it up).

Still fantastic though, just be careful not to do it extensively because you don't want to risk that black shooter glitch in the creator though due to having too many points.
But hyped anyway.

well that happened

i think im gonna start over and tone down the curves.
Caught in a landslide
No escape from reality...

Tags: