collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My first collaboration (preferably platformer)  (Read 116 times)

Offline nuuu123123

• Speeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My first collaboration (preferably platformer)
« on: January 13, 2018, 06:33 PM »
I was gonna make a collab game like years ago... but it never happened for some reason

anyways, i'm terrible when it comes to coming up with stories etc etc, now if we're gonna have a story in the first place? doesn't have to have one, but a cringeworthy story is worse than no story lol

so what am i gonna do you ask? well i can help build on the level but I can also make graphics and design for the level, like draw some block textures, etc

so yeah, first step is to decide a theme for the game, i'm up for anything btw

I'll create an acc and blend my cringeworty name with your name like "Nuuuchecksthepan" or something lmao

So if you're interested in this then just tell me here, always wanted to make a collab and I have been here over 7 years and still haven't done it so

Offline nuuu123123

• Speeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My first collaboration (preferably platformer)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 07:17 PM »
no one likes me :(

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My first collaboration (preferably platformer)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2018, 03:01 AM »
sent you a PM
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Tags: