collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How To Make Life More Positive  (Read 355 times)

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
  • Be an artist in your own unique way and achieve
  • Awards For placing 3rd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How To Make Life More Positive
« on: January 11, 2018, 02:54 PM »
1) Stop making excuses

Whatever it is that you want to do, you can do it! This is your life. Your life is your will. Stop making excuses before actually doing what you wanna do. Because then you're basically planting a seed and getting rid of it before it has any time to grow.

And it was completely up to YOU to get rid of that seed, nobody else splodeing did it. It's not your neighbor or your friends that is stopping you from pursuing to do the stuff you want to do.

To prove my point, think of one of these women nowadays that call themselves feminists, around youtube. Who constantly blames males being more dominant and there's no gender equality so that's why they can't get a job and "blablabla". Like what the splode, shut the splode up!

Of course when we see this scenario like this, it just makes us laugh and makes us avoid doing the same thing. Which leads me to my next point...

2) Watch from a third person view

That feminist example I made was to show you how stupid it's in actuality; to blame on others and other things as to why your life is splode.

You can think of your whole life like this... Whenever you're feeling down, either acting frustrated or crying... Hold the thought for the moment, of you being a person watching yourself doing what you are doing atm. And you'll probably realize that what you are doing is stupid, which will let you re-act your actions so you don't make yourself look like an idiot; as you're watching yourself from that third person view.

I found this myself useful when I wanted to get things done, as I got constantly distracted from getting the things done. But as I constantly used a method like this, it was far more easier for me to just stop getting distracted. Since I looked liked an idiot for myself from an outside perspective.

Of course, am I'm not saying let other's make the judgment call on you, you do whatever the splode you want. Say.. if you want to do something that people would find really weird, but you wanna do it anyways.. then splode it! Just splodeing do it, this is your life! Don't assume that you have to look at yourself from a third person view from social statuses and opinions.. You should look at yourself from a third person view from your own view and desire, and follow through with that. 

If you aren't enjoying what you are doing, then there's clearly a problem. By doing what you enjoy doing.. you have to do what you enjoy doing. Regardless if others enjoys it or not. So long as you aren't hurting anyone it's fine.

The general idea is that you do whatever suits you the most.. But when you don't do it look from that third person view and get your splode off and do it anyway becauase you know you should.

3) Understand people

All of us are humans. (Well... Assuming you're not an alien watching this from your ufo at space).

We all act a certain way for our own reason. Whether that would be acting from anger, happiness, joy, being confused etc. We have all been at these different emotions at some point in our life. And all of us; your family & friends; will continue to go through these emotions from here on out.

For example... The next time someone is pissed at you, either arguing with you or is just playing mean with how it treats you. Instead of taking it personally and getting defense think from that person's perspective. Maybe that person has an abusive family. Maybe that person has anger issues. Maybe that person has a really bad day so he or she couldn't care less for anyone less. OR MAYBE that person just has terrible social skills.

Many times when a person acts negatively it could be any of those things really...

Whatever the reason... Try to see from their view, and from there move on with your day, because...

4) Don't let others control you

Your life is called your life for a reason. That 'YOUR' before the word 'LIFE' wasn't put there by an accident. If you decide to take something rude someone said to you personally, then guess what? You're going to take it personally.

And then you waste your energy on that either by anger or something like being sad. And that's not healthy for you since that leads you to a negative mindset. Which also drains your energy for the day.

This is your life. It's your choice whether you will let other's judgment get the best of you. Or if you yourself will get the best of yourself by yourself and on your own. It's good to listen to other's only if they want to bring the best in you. And that's what you wanna do.. to bring the best in you. And you can only do that by NOT thinking so much about what other's think about you and what you're doing. Literally just focus on yourself and become the best you.

Don't listen to others, just do you.. nobody thinks about you 24/7 broo. (I'm not telling you to do a splodebag now, and also... that's going from one extreme to the next). When you get down to it.. just generally be you without trying to offend somebody else.

In summary:

- Just do what you want to do, your choices shouldn't reflect on others.
- Realize that you are the one in control of your life so immerse yourself in it.
- No bullsplodeing, this is your life.. nobody has got time for that "blablabla" bs
- When you're mad at someone; try understanding that person and then just move on with your day.

Now feel free to take notes on these pieces of advice or whatever, and try to apply at least one of them to your life. Don't just assume that you will magically become the best version of you by just have read this.. take actions and new mindsets that are reflected from these things I listed.

And feel free to share your experience at life from doing so here.

Also, I'm open to suggestions on more bits of advice you'd like me to give you. It can be anything.

YES! ANYTHING!
Thanks: LIAM WILL, MarcViPer, Cookies, LegendaryBrick, BlueBeauty
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:29 PM by Swedenplatformge »

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How To Make Life More Positive
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 02:55 PM »
How many of these r u gonna make...
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline LegendaryBrick

• 『TERRIBLE』
  • Guard
  • i'll probably make fun of you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 02:59 PM »
thanks
really needed no.1 after what happened today

part 5

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
  • Awards For placing 3rd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 03:04 PM »
thanks
really needed no.1 after what happened today

Me too bro, we've got this tho! 

How many of these r u gonna make...

I'm hoping to post a new one at least once a week. I always give at least one to three new effective advices that can go a long way.

Offline jomatt­

• Heavy Cruiser
  • pessimist plebian
  • Awards Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ A souvenir for taking part in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thanks! - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji PONIES - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 03:05 PM »
couldnt you just add them to the old thread?
your friendly neighborhood jomatt

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 03:09 PM »
couldnt you just add them to the old thread?

I just love helping people, especially you guys. That's why I'm placing this as one of my hobbies! :))

And well. sure I could do that, but... I don't think it really matters too much when you get down to it.

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 05:30 PM »
Have fixed the grammar and improved the general text.

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 08:22 PM »
oooo

Offline Jigglypuff

• À̡̛̬͉̝̩̠͇p̨̠͙p̲͖̳͖̯̤͎̕͜ḻ̦̥̘͟ȩ̬̫̗̞̀͘P̨̗̳͔̦̠i̛͔&#
  • Tank
  • EVERYBODY LIKES TO JIGGLE
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For being a great game artist - from Joji For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 01:58 AM »
You could've just said life + life but okay.

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2018, 10:19 AM »
You could've just said life + life but okay.

What do you mean?

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • "A pony will come from tomorrow, the true pony of the sun. Golden hair will flutter around her head like sunbeams, and blue will make her eyes shine like the sky in summer. The only one to whom all nations will be subdued!" -Rulaman by Weinland
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2018, 10:20 AM »
easier said than done

Offline Swedenplatformge

• Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2018, 10:27 AM »
easier said than done

That's why you just gotta get up and do it. It takes days to build a new habit, but it gets easier along the way. You just gotta keep yourself in a positive state of mind and remain focused as much as possible. :)

Tags: