collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life which would it be  (Read 386 times)

Offline applepieofdooms

• [Staff] General
  • [T4] #MakeSploderGreatAgain
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Personally, off the top of my head i'm thinking of sing about me i'm dying of thirst by kendrick lamar. But i'm probably forgetting other songs.
First you get the applepie, then you get the creampie

Offline Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • From now on all of your opinions will be rejected.
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Cantina Song

Online l i t t l e b o y

• I M G U C C I
  • [T4] big boys + Daydream
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I hate this question

Offline applepieofdooms

• [Staff] General
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
First you get the applepie, then you get the creampie

Offline Ayano Sugiura

• [T4] Five Finger Posse
  • The Player
  • I love you rin tezuka
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tough choice but one of the following

My bloody valentine - only tomorrow
Slint - good morning captain
6ix9ine - gummo
Godspeed you! Black emperor - sleep

Offline goldensaur

• Guard
  • geeettttttt dunked on!!!
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
all star

many reasons i choose that
Trolluminati

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • [T4] The Very Named Trials Team
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Dudki
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bibio - Capel Celyn
any day of the week. there are better songs out there but this is the only one that would keep me sane.

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline Fading

• I know I am
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm tripping
  • Awards For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For being a better than average member - from Jammyt2 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bibio - Capel Celyn
any day of the week. there are better songs out there but this is the only one that would keep me sane.
lol I still remember when I accidentally listened to the earrape version of that ^

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • [T4] The Very Named Trials Team
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Dudki
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lol I still remember when I accidentally listened to the earrape version of that ^
lmao you have to send me a link to that someday so I know what you went through that fateful afternoon

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline Fading

• I know I am
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm tripping
  • Awards For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For being a better than average member - from Jammyt2 For being loveable - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i'll do my best to find it lol

Offline Shady

• Suicidal Mystic
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • "The mind is everything. What you think you become." - Buddha
  • Awards You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For having an eye for good games - from KNI For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji sad - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
justin timberlake - my love

Soldier 2/13/17
Reviewer 12/23/16
Moderator 8/31/17
Editor 12/29/17
3 Features
Reviewer Recruiter
MOTY Best Debater 2016
MOTY Best Private 2017

Offline b i g b o y

• b i g b o y
  • [T4] Fish
  • Koptr
  • The resident buttmonkey
  • Awards For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y For reaching the rank 'General' - from konnichiha For being loveable - from Yugioh77 Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) An Award for Ben - from Omega You make up a part of the Elite 4.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome doth thou feel high and mighty enough yet? - from Budz
    • View Profile
    • Awards
International Players Anthem by UGK ft OutKast

Online Tegers

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • p̵̧̪̤̼̞̮̲͓͕̘̱̠̘̭̹̼ͨ̆̋͂̀̅͛͊̃̆̏͛̍ͦ͑ͨ̀̚͢ͅɐ͗ͣ͂ͣ&a
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from splatter For winning first place in a forum contest - from liamnight I don't like fun! =D - from   Happy Birthday! - from Rule For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spanish Flea

Offline swimmer18

• [T4] Team Communist Uganda Knuckles
  • Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
gucci gang

Offline JJS

• Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Awards Bestowed upon Reviewers whose skills have earned them a place in the ERL - from JJS For beating the hardest shooter games - from Myown For making robot games so impressive, actual robots malfunction - from Myown Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from Myown For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Myown For being a hardcore gamer to the max - from Myown For making dynamic, eye-popping Algorithm games - from Myown  An award for making truly epic games - from Myown
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So Long by Deniro Farrar.

Offline Proxy

• Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • i'm only here for opinion threads and ddlc discussion
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
which song do i want to be ruined for me completely?

Reviewer: February
Soldier: 11th March

Offline Eth

• Waow I lost my car keys
  • [T4] big boys + Daydream
  • Koptr
  • ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  • Awards may 23 - from TIMMY For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Freestyle Association Member - from General Death Made the best comment of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Silento - Watch Me

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Electropede
  • Ohey. :)
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Epico's cover to Perfect by Ed Sheeran.

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
14 Features

Offline Proxy

• Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • i'm only here for opinion threads and ddlc discussion
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"the epico song" - the epico band

Thanks: Epicosaurus

Reviewer: February
Soldier: 11th March

Offline lavalinn

• [T4] MURDERPOSSE
  • Guard
  • Dude you gotta chill man😎
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For eating bread - from LiamCreates Happy Birthday!  - from Miyu Makimura For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha For completing the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Jammyt2 song
🔨😀🔧✨
something 🅱ig coming soon 🅱r0s

Offline MarcViPer

• Yuri
  • [T4] The Privates
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • רוי Shut up, Cian רוי
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Only if there were delays like more than a week or even a month. I'm still enjoying listening to some of my collections (mp3s in phone) but also kind of wish I could re-listen to them as if I never listened to them before.

There are multiple choices which I can't decide.

Tags: