collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Why Not Combine The Good With The Useful?  (Read 155 times)

Online NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why Not Combine The Good With The Useful?
« on: January 11, 2018, 04:49 PM »
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Online NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS Beware The Parry Award! - from ur mom. I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why Not Combine The Good With The Useful?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 05:50 PM »
Fumy stuf.. F
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • "A pony will come from tomorrow, the true pony of the sun. Golden hair will flutter around her head like sunbeams, and blue will make her eyes shine like the sky in summer. The only one to whom all nations will be subdued!" -Rulaman by Weinland
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why Not Combine The Good With The Useful?
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 04:28 PM »
ok