collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CG's Brutal Opinion Thread  (Read 765 times)

Offline Apod

• This dude splode V
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;) For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CG's Brutal Opinion Thread
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 03:25 PM »
I actually didn't know you were redandblue2000 until recently but I always felt you were some user from before. Otherwise I believe you always seemed to be a pretty nice guy on tiny and seem to be a pretty nice guy now. Other than that I've not really spoken to you that much so not got too much to say.
thats one splode
OK.

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
  • Awards For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 For being a good forum member - from Superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 03:25 PM »
Sure man.
I don't really understand why you were banned for so long lol. But you are always a nice guy to talk to. You've always been up for a conversation for as long as I've known on here even when you were banned for so long so I've appreciated keeping up with you over that time. I'm also looking forward to this group trials gameshow if the teams stay as they are. I feel like I've not said as much as the opinion you gave me not long ago but I'm not too good with detailed opinions, but overall you've always been a great friend of mine on here.

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
  • Awards For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter You have earned 8 features, wow! - from splatter For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from JJS For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Tommy123 For being a good forum member - from Superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 03:29 PM »
Hi
I get the feeling some people may not necessarily like you on here for some reason although I don't really know what happened with that. Either way I may be wrong but from but from what I've seen you should definitely be soldier in my opinion especially more so than some of the soldiers there are now. Since I came back like last year a lot of the members I never really noticed from before I've not exactly found myself keen with, but you are an exception. You are a nice member to have on these forums.

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 03:35 PM »
s
You probably want me demoted and I wouldn't be surprised if you now suddenly demoted me like you randomly feature games sometimes. Anyway when I think about it you have been an exceptional member on here with the number of posts you have made over the years you've been on here. And now you're a general that is a great recovery from when you were once banned on here.

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 03:37 PM »
ye k

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 03:37 PM »
Please
Don't really know you too well but I get the impression that you seem to like me so I appreciate that  didn't you randomly get banned once or something, whatever it was I remember it was pretty funny for some reason

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 03:41 PM »
Here we go.
To bed. Anyway I believe you were gone for a little while but you are a great guy to have here in these forums. You can be funny at the same time as knowing when to be serious I guess and overall a very friendly user.

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2018, 03:44 PM »
Brutalize me
Nothing brutal to say. Although I've never really spoken to you, I've known you've always been a great lt and you have always got the humour around in this place.

Offline Joji

• Sage
  • [Staff] General
  • Guard
  • yall
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being voted as the staff of the month - from crystal For reaching the rank 'General' - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2018, 03:46 PM »
 :::):

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2018, 03:49 PM »
I know you've always been a good friend of mine on here, I never really noticed you at first on here and I remember when you first got promoted to soldier I was a little bit surprised you got suggested because I never realised people had maybe noticed you, but I know I voted yes. Anyway you have become a great user on this site, I feel like you may have been close to lt at one point but for now you are a stable soldier and are a friendly user.

Offline CG

• *[T4] Loser Island
  • Bugmeister
  • Creatingames
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2018, 03:49 PM »
And that's it for tonight

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Probe For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2018, 03:53 PM »
Post for tomorrow
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline Butter

• happy hello!
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Disruptor
  • hello!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL I made it to the Top 10 in Trials IV!!! - from LIAM WILL You've earned three features! Nice job! - from BIA For participating in the ZSG - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from Epicosaurus For being a great game artist - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2018, 04:05 PM »

Offline Proxy

• Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • i'm only here for opinion threads
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2018, 04:07 PM »
interesting

Upper left image created by PEPPEREDSTEAK

Soldier: 11th March, 2017

Offline Eldar

• EDGELORD MCGEE
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • training my shiny popplio :D
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2018, 04:29 PM »
did someone say post for an opinion?

popplio is best

Online LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2018, 10:03 PM »
make me cry go
FOLLOW ME ON IG @LIAMWILL.INSTA