collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TRIALS 4 GAMESHOW (FORUM PARTICIPANTS: DO YOU SEE TRIALS 4 BOARD?)  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • [T4] #MakeSploderGreatAgain
  • Electropede
  • Ohey. :)
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TRIALS 4 GAMESHOW (ANNOUNCEMENT & SIGN-UPS)
« Reply #240 on: January 14, 2018, 05:58 PM »
pipe down little boys, leave it to the real men (and woman) on our team

I love you dad....

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
14 Features

Offline applepieofdooms

• [Staff] General
  • [T4] #MakeSploderGreatAgain
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: January 14, 2018, 06:31 PM »
I dont think anyone who uses sploder have any banging happening...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 06:43 PM by applepieofdooms »
First you get the applepie, then you get the creampie

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • [T4] The Very Named Trials Team
  • Disruptor
  • that’s the stuff that really butters my eggroll
  • Awards No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Dudki
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: January 14, 2018, 07:13 PM »
I dont think anyone who uses sploder have any banging happening...
except for the ones of us with girlfriends innit ;)

art creds to shibuvsvinayak

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • FromThePlanetLexicon. Have a super blessed day!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: January 15, 2018, 04:37 AM »

You have mark in an unnamed team AND in the no team category.

Also, either I can join dormin, or I can collect all the single members listed to make my own team, if they agree.
Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!Best Thread 2017

Offline Eth

• Waow I lost my car keys
  • [T4] big boys + Daydream
  • Koptr
  • ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  • Awards may 23 - from TIMMY For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Freestyle Association Member - from General Death Made the best comment of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: January 15, 2018, 04:59 AM »
oh ok good, good :)

we need a team name btw
M'avericks

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • [T4] MPMCG
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • The pain will not stop send help.
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: January 15, 2018, 09:35 AM »
I'd like to make my own team called "sexy chicks and greendino11 only" please. It's the only way I'll get laid. Even then it's not a 100% chance.

Oops I posted again. Sorry about that!

Offline pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • [T4] MURDERPOSSE
  • Reverser
  • but if i seem to act unkind, it's only me it's not my mind
  • Awards For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: January 15, 2018, 10:31 AM »
In response to the recent announcement regarding the five finger posse, we would like to rename ourselves to MURDERPOSSE!
can confirm

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Disruptor
  • Awards No disintegrations - from Spookie ;) For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 A vampire killing machine. 2015 - from General Death Voted best member of October 2015 - from Spookie ;) For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Dudki
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: January 15, 2018, 03:46 PM »

You have mark in an unnamed team AND in the no team category.

Also, either I can join dormin, or I can collect all the single members listed to make my own team, if they agree.
that's your choice but we still have that spot free rn.

btw it's first come first served so first to ask for our last spot gets it.

Online Epicosaurus

• I M G U C C I
  • [T4] big boys + Daydream
  • Bugmeister
  • "Sweet Jamie with the spaces"
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'General' - from Epicosaurus For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from LIAM WILL An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Miyu Makimura For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned eight features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 You have earned 8 features, wow! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: January 15, 2018, 06:35 PM »
our team name is big boys + daydream

Offline Parry

• Fencing Enthusiast
  • War Veteran
  • Koptr
  • Awards all seeing eye. - from Liamnight For reaching the rank 'General' - from ☠General Death☠ For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from ☠General Death☠ For being a legendary hardcore gamer, and a veteran at games! - from Mechanism G This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from superluigi77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from Liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: January 15, 2018, 09:22 PM »
lol i forgot yeah i'll be on mark's team
<><> is not palindromic but <>>< is

Offline FFK

• [T4] Fish
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from Rule For being a big help to the staff - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Tbremise For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  *winks* - from tbremise You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from ♚ ♛
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: January 15, 2018, 11:21 PM »
my team and i have decided that we'd like to call ourselves Fish

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome For reaching the rank 'General' - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: January 16, 2018, 01:50 AM »
Y’all I am downtown right now but by tonight the game show will be updated and will start
FOLLOW ME ON IG @LIAM.WILL.INSTA

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: January 16, 2018, 02:09 AM »
It's wee hours where I am, so does that mean it'll be up by noon? Lol.

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!(• ◡•) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome For reaching the rank 'General' - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: January 16, 2018, 06:17 AM »
So has Eth snaked us out too or what?

it seems so

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: January 16, 2018, 06:17 AM »
Since uni starts tomorrow, I'll kinda be placed back on the press for a while but I'll try my best to remain functional and active anyway. Just letting it out there to my fellow comrades.

400th thank

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #255 on: January 16, 2018, 06:20 AM »
no no, he was just included in the list of members not in a team still

So he's not on your team?

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #256 on: January 16, 2018, 06:27 AM »
sounds a little-poorly designed but yeah, I totally get that. I'm fine with 2 people on my team. I just assumed it wasn't tuned that way because it says you can play solo or in a team of max 5.

I did say that solo ppl get added into a team in the OP although I didn't say "existing" team if that was the word you were looking for
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 06:29 AM by LIAM WILL »

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: TRIALS 4 GAMESHOW (FORUM PARTICIPANTS: DO YOU SEE TRIALS 4 BOARD?)
« Reply #257 on: January 16, 2018, 07:44 AM »
participants - if you do not see a trials board plz let me know

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #258 on: January 16, 2018, 12:41 PM »
participants - if you do not see a trials board plz let me know

I do not see one.

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: January 16, 2018, 12:44 PM »
I see one. also we’re not sure of a name yet but our colour is emerald green.

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: January 16, 2018, 12:50 PM »
I see one. also we’re not sure of a name yet but our colour is emerald green.
am I on your team? If so, can I name it? Sesquipedilia?

Offline Dormin

• Iridocyclitis
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: January 16, 2018, 01:25 PM »
am I on your team? If so, can I name it? Sesquipedilia?
you can suggest it in our dm when you add me on discord. team has to agree on it first n all that yknow

Offline Boreal

• I am megaman
  • [T4] The Privates
  • Tank
  • SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI
  • Awards Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Epicosaurus Best accusation in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alonessix Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Spookie ;) Happy Birthday! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: January 16, 2018, 01:42 PM »
Yes, I see the 'Trials 4' board

^ This one is an actual girl and not a trap, so don't worry.

Miss my old sig? Have a Bridget.

^ And yep, he is still a trap.

Thank list:
https://goo.gl/CjIYTO

Tags: