collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !HYPE! - ¶ Fight The Darkness™ - Startrekzooka [Screenshot Added]  (Read 667 times)

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
  • Ohey :)
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ever since the reputation that I've had with Beneath The Shadows III which was involved with last EGD, I have decided to give myself some thought and think about ways on trying to improve my game making skills.
The Beneath The Shadows series has always been something that I would strongly propose to, when it comes to releasing my EGD games on a nutcracker. But after sharping my ideas, consulting with many great men who stand very here today to accumulate my thoughts, I am here today to embrace and put a notion to your heart with this one. And then I was playing some platformer by a user on the Mainsite and after a placement of American history and graphics he'd put in to tell the tale, so I've thought, ''Hold a second, what are the odds if I managed to put a place around my games to boost it up further?'' and so I've commenced Plan H. I've even started playing Assassin's Creed more often to aid me with my project. And so I'm going to say to you folks. What about this.. Does any of you wanted to see Elvis Presley in the flesh.. in a game that I will put forward.. would this convince you.. would this attempt to play your mind into a stream of fact and imagination if I do so? To place you in the eyes of an imaginary character who suffers, but his path to consume him on a way that is just? Are you ready to play a game that will be graphic based - mind intriguing, yet a Beneath The Shadows feel behind the theme, a dazzling intro and of course.. a surreal setting?

Ladies and Gentlemen, I plan to accomodate the light of GameFest
EGD

FROM THE CREATORS OF BENEATH THE SHADOWS
There is only one man who can fortune the blade and swiftly restore the power of a once fatherly nation. But time will tell, and this is only the beginning.

DIRECTED BY STARTREKZOOKA

GRAPHICS & ART BY STARTREKZOOKA

GAMEPLAY & ACTION BY STARTREKZOOKA

PUZZLES, PLACEMENT & TRAPS BY STARTREKZOOKA

CUTSCENES BY STARTREKZOOKA

MUSIC BY STARTREKZOOKA

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vxe4JOGOMvU&amp;autoplay=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vxe4JOGOMvU&amp;autoplay=1</a>

The year is 1963. Through a whetted knife of isolated pestilence, depression and tyranny on the ferny grounds of consumable gang warfare, justice has blinded.
The tables has been turned. The darkness has arrived. And the cold, raw voice of the commoners that sharply glance at our foes with shock and discomfort in their hearts, ''It prepares them.. for death''. And, only one boy who will rise from the depths from the shadows is soled upon after coming to terms with his brother's loss. Amidst the fear and despair of the mother nation and the journey that sets him about on a sail to redemption, time is on his side.
His name is Carter, the burden of the darkness. He shall bring the light.

GENRE: PLATFORMER

LEVELS

LEVEL ONE - A Burden's Memory
LEVEL TWO - Tear of Redemption
LEVEL THREE - A Savior's Fortune
LEVEL FOUR - The Birth Of Darkness
LEVEL FIVE - Shifting From The Plague
LEVEL SIX - My Enemy Is Fear
LEVEL SEVEN - Name On My Grave
LEVEL EIGHT - Let It Be, Brother
LEVEL NINE - The Dawn of Light

(SCREENSHOTS LATER AVAILABLE - ??)

AIMS

• A place in EGL (??)
  • A feature
  • A place in Gamefest
  • Continual Recognition
  • Improve my game making skills
  • Center the balance between action and dialogue

Almost each and every level will have its own theme which will correlate with its design and scenery.

HYPED??

As a sign of appreciation and love, display your affections by tagging '#Darkness2015' while you post btw. Or/and thank this post to show your hype express your approval with this one.

Or/and the option to submit this into your signature:

TO BE RELEASED - JANUARY 11th 2015 Sometime in 2018..

MY DEEPEST WISHES TO ALL THE OTHER PARTICIPANTS AND MAY THE BEST FORTUNE FAVOR YOUR BLADE IN GAMEFEST (EGD??) THIS YEAR!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 05:27 PM by Startrek »

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014, 9 January 2018 - )
16 Features

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fight The Darkness™ - Startrekzooka
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 11:06 AM »
Reserved for Screenshots

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:16 PM by Startrek »

16 Features

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ‹ Fight The Darkness™ - Startrekzooka
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 11:18 AM »
Reserved for Trailer

16 Features

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 11:19 AM »
Reserved for Artwork & Cover Designs

16 Features

Online kiti

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • please dont splodeing talk before 10 am lol
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from Matty For being a great game artist - from Rule You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Princess Matty :D - from Matty A classic award for extraordinary feats. - from Matty  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Jammyt2 PONIES - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2014, 11:20 AM »
God, I see you put alot of dedication in your game. I wish you the best luck and I wanna see some screenies.
Lovin' the music though ;)

Offline Gaminator

• Pear
  • Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Part of the crew in THE Sploder Game Thread. - from Spookie ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Ripto Merry Christmas Gaminator! ~Mpstv - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from lordeldar For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Matty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ¶ Fight The Darkness™ - Startrekzooka
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 02:11 PM »
Interesting
The muffled sound of your sweet voice through the duct tape was probably an "I love you"...

Offline Him

• I'm Amazing
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • ♕boris daenen♕ ¬‿¬
  • Awards For beating the hardest shooter games - from liamnight Merry Christmas Him! ~Jmc10 - from Matty may 23 - from TIMMY Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from splatter Happy Birthday! - from liamnight For participating in the Trials II Gameshow - from liamnight For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 12:38 PM »
#Darkness2015 forever

Offline Manga­Mixer

• Manganese
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Twitter: @TechnoTigzon
  • Awards For winning second place in a forum contest - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha 3rd place, nice going! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2014, 06:47 AM »
So Hyped about this game.

Offline flyzer

• Tank
  • 2hawt4u
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alonessix Happy Birthday! - from Spookie ;) For trying your very best! - from Spookie A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2014, 11:59 AM »
Wow. Hyped, Gl with this.

Offline Startrek

• The Humble Asian
  • Soldier
  • Electropede
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: !HYPE! - ¶ Fight The Darkness™ - Startrekzooka [Screenshot Added]
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 05:25 AM »
BUMP.

Still in progress.
Will hope to showcase some action sequences soon.

16 Features