collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: cardi b vs nicki minaj  (Read 110 times)

Offline LIAM WILL

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!( ◡) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
cardi b vs nicki minaj
« on: January 08, 2018, 09:02 AM »
sorry i'm pickin cardi b
FOLLOW ME ON IG @LIAMWILL.INSTA

Offline Not Apod

• This dude splode V
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;) For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: cardi b vs nicki minaj
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:04 AM »
None, But i prefer nicki.
Annoying thing about the majority of woman rappers is that the only subject they rap about is their splodes
OK.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from KNI You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:21 AM »
Cardi has more of a genuine personality, Nicki is really fake so
In my mind, I seek nothing but letting go
In my soul, everything is so cold
But in my heart, I just don't know

Offline Not Apod

• This dude splode V
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • always here to help you get through anything.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from Spookie ;) For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:28 AM »
Cardi has more of a genuine personality, Nicki is really fake so
BUTTT NICKIS THICKKK
OK.

Offline kylepeanut13

• PSN= MyPetMudkip.
  • Bugmeister
  • Sploder's friendliest- MOTY 2013, 1st place, tied.
  • Awards For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 EVIL PONIES - from Parry Happy Birthday! - from Cortez250 *flips hair* - from Mechanism G Gangnam Style Award - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 10:22 AM »
Okay but like...imagine a world without Cardi B. I haven't heard about a single thing gone wrong in Syria since Bodak Yellow went number 1. And the day the Finesse video dropped? Bam. North Korea opened it's line to South Korea and was willing to talk to them about the olympics and splode. She's out here ending all major world conflict, not to mention her songs splodeing slap. So I mean...

Offline Eldar

• EDGELORD MCGEE
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 11:11 AM »
damn i dunno
niki is thiccky
but highkey cardi is an angel

popplio is best

Tags: