collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: *boosts game*  (Read 121 times)

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!( ◡) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
*boosts game*
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:24 PM »
"hi, you don't know me, i wouldn't be surprised. i'm leaving sploder. goodbye!"

comments: "no, don't leave!" "stay!"

Offline Ravicale 

• Will program for food.
  • War Veteran
  • Centipede
  • The power to do good is also the power to do harm.
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Hivetyrantofawesome We don't exist. - from General Death For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having the best ideas - from ☠General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'General' - from  
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: *boosts game*
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 11:33 PM »
?
If you want my attention on Discord, DM me instead of pinging me. I ignore @everyones, and there's no way to separate those from actual pings.

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!( ◡) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 11:40 PM »
?

im making fun of the users who boost their game to tell people that they are leaving sploder so that users say "don't leave!" i kinda see it as an attention tactic

Offline Ravicale 

• Will program for food.
  • War Veteran
  • Centipede
  • The power to do good is also the power to do harm.
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Hivetyrantofawesome We don't exist. - from General Death For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having the best ideas - from ☠General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'General' - from  
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 11:48 PM »
im making fun of the users who boost their game to tell people that they are leaving sploder so that users say "don't leave!" i kinda see it as an attention tactic
I kinda want to make a bunch of alts and do that now for the hell of it.
If you want my attention on Discord, DM me instead of pinging me. I ignore @everyones, and there's no way to separate those from actual pings.

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 02:27 AM »

do it

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 02:31 AM »
Maybe they boost it so more people see it? I don't know. It's not something I'd do.

I'd just make the game and leave.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 02:37 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VqQJ2wk6ge4&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;t=21" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VqQJ2wk6ge4&amp;feature=youtu.be&amp;t=21</a>

I want it to start at 21 seconds in the embeded.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 02:39 AM by Bolsillos »

Tags: