collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [Extreme BreakOut Ball] - Master106  (Read 562 times)

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • :8-/
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Extreme BreakOut Ball] - Master106
« on: January 07, 2018, 12:25 AM »

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Mikano You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Ripto Voted weirdest member of 2014 - from Spookie For being a good forum member - from Myown For leaving great comments - from Moolatycoon For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Moolatycoon For trying your very best! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Extreme BreakOut Ball] - Master106
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 12:29 AM »
I worked really hard on this to make it work! It is also pretty addictive.

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 02:09 AM »
clever game but it's really hard to control the ball and that makes the game pretty annoying
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 03:10 AM »
clever game but it's really hard to control the ball and that makes the game pretty annoying
Youll get the hang of it after a couple of tries.

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 03:35 AM »
Youll get the hang of it after a couple of tries.
no
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Eth

• Waow I lost my car keys
  • [T4] Loser Island
  • Koptr
  • ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  • Awards may 23 - from TIMMY For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Freestyle Association Member - from General Death Made the best comment of 2014 - from Spookie Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 08:24 AM »
Pretty tough considering its simplicity, not bad. Feels a little unfair at times, though I haven't finished the whole game yet.

Offline shibuvsvinayak

• Guard
  • 😉
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from not knni For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from konnichiha For winning the Great Alt Search 2017 - from Joji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For being a better than average member - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 08:36 AM »
Can be annoying when you can't control the ball movement but I liked the idea.

Thanks Milestone Thread

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2018, 02:53 AM »

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2018, 02:34 AM »
I've come back to this game because the concept is interesting, but the controls are annoying. There doesn't seem to be a strong strategy moving around the ball. What would be cool is if the ball was flung further right if you hit it on the far right of the block, and further left if you hit it on the far left of the block, because it's incredibly difficult to control right now
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2018, 03:22 AM »
I've come back to this game because the concept is interesting, but the controls are annoying. There doesn't seem to be a strong strategy moving around the ball. What would be cool is if the ball was flung further right if you hit it on the far right of the block, and further left if you hit it on the far left of the block, because it's incredibly difficult to control right now
By block do you mean the paddle that you move or the ones you smash?

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2018, 04:15 AM »
By block do you mean the paddle that you move or the ones you smash?
sorry, meant the paddle, I couldnt think of the word I needed at the time haha
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2018, 04:32 AM »
sorry, meant the paddle, I couldnt think of the word I needed at the time haha
Okay Ill see if I could adjust the paddle when I have time.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2018, 07:57 PM »
Yeah there is no way I could do that Matty.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2018, 08:13 PM »
I seriously tried everything. Nothing works. I mean the controls are fine for me anyways. If I want it to go further right or further left Id push the paddle towards the direction I want it as the ball falls onto the paddle. :8-/

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2018, 02:27 AM »
you could just make the paddle a shape where the edges are slightly bent
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2018, 02:35 AM »
you could just make the paddle a shape where the edges are slightly bent
Let me see if that works.

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2018, 03:00 AM »
It works!

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 02:05 AM »
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 03:56 PM by Master »

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 07:05 PM »
It works a bit better but the game is still pretty annoying. I'll try get through further
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Online Master

• EveryBody's Favorite
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 07:57 PM »
It is much better. Make sure not to focus on the indents I made too much. Or that may cause you to not focus on the game which would result you in being a failure basically. So play it as you would normally. The controls are a lot better and Im sure it has eradicated any possible annoyance from it.

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2018, 04:52 AM »
I still think there's a lot of luck involved in this game (for example the edges of the playing field being open sometimes. It's not a bad idea, but a little tedious
Play some of my games
The Vengeance

Tags: