collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Demo Released. Perplexity 3. Opinions?  (Read 373 times)

Offline jeff385

• Guard
  • Arnesfield
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Demo Released. Perplexity 3. Opinions?
« on: December 28, 2017, 05:18 AM »
<a href="http://www.sploder.com/game5.swf?s=d005axvi&amp;cs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.sploder.com/game5.swf?s=d005axvi&amp;cs=1</a>

Did you ever hate the Perplexity 1? Well, you'll hate this, too.

Just kidding.

Hi. Happy holidays guys! So I need your opinions on this. The concept is pretty similar to the first one but has a little twist.

I'll try not to go overboard with puzzles and make it a fun, enjoyable game.

If you haven't played the Perplexity 1 or 2, click on the hyperlink ;)

Thanks for your time.
Jeff385.

Offline nuuu123123

• Speeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Demo Released. Perplexity 3. Opinions?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 05:38 AM »
Yeah I can't even complete the first level

Offline jeff385

• Guard
  • Arnesfield
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death A classic award for those who come up just a bit short. - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 09:32 AM »
Yeah I can't even complete the first level
Okay. I usually make levels in my demos different from the actual game, but there I updated and republished the demo. What do you think?
Jeff385.

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 09:34 AM »
Ooooh hello. I enjoyed the original in the past, I look forward to what you may be able to come up with now.

Offline jeff385

• Guard
  • Arnesfield
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 09:41 AM »
Ooooh hello. I enjoyed the original in the past, I look forward to what you may be able to come up with now.
Glad you enjoyed it, thanks.
Jeff385.

Offline nuuu123123

• Speeder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 01:12 PM »
-- quote --
Okay. I usually make levels in my demos different from the actual game, but there I updated and republished the demo. What do you think?
-- end quote --

Ehh you didn't have to do that if you didn't want to doesn't matter to me

Offline FuzTheHamster

• *Red Team*
  • Guard
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL Battle for Sploder 1st Place - from greenrain  - from LIAM WILL
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2017, 03:00 PM »
Love the demo. Hyped for the full!

Offline Matty

• Your Second-in-Command
  • [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Yeah, it's me
  • Awards For participating in the Volare Challenge - from Kaynichiha You placed first in the Weekly Weekend Contest! WOW - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from Epicosaurus For placing 1st in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 4th-10th in the overall category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2017, 05:01 AM »
i like this. clever idea
Play some of my games
Witch Chaos ft. Lordeldar
The Vengeance

Offline shibuvsvinayak

• Guard
  • 😉
  • Awards You've earned five features! Nice job! - from not knni For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji A classic award reserved for only the most outstanding of feats. - from konnichiha For winning the Great Alt Search 2017 - from Joji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For being a better than average member - from Epicosaurus For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal You've earned three features! Nice job! - from konnichiha
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2017, 08:29 AM »
Cool demo, looking forward to this.

Thanks Milestone Thread

Offline Eth

• Waow I lost my car keys
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Koptr
  • ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)=ε/̵͇̿̿/̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
  • Awards may 23 - from TIMMY I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For the b i g b o y s  - from a v e r a g e b o y Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 Freestyle Association Member - from General Death Made the best comment of 2014 - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2017, 10:39 PM »
Such an awesome game mechanic, no idea how you even made it in the PPG. Really excited to see where you can go with this.

Offline ur mom.

• [Staff] General
  • Bugmeister
  • Awards For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from Daniel ឵឵឵឵ For being voted as the staff of the month - from Jmc10 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Epicosaurus Voted best forum staff of July 2015. - from Liamnight!( ◡) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Hivetyrantofawesome
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2017, 05:12 AM »
PM me when full game released i'll heavy consider featuring it

Offline Cian

• Heavy Cruiser
  • CyanGaming
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Probe You've earned five features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from J0ji For being an outstanding forum member! - from Netshark For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Ravicale  I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Epicosaurus  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2017, 09:00 AM »
The demo was fun! I love the mechanic. Can't wait for the full game :D

Offline jeff385

• Guard
  • Arnesfield
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2017, 10:52 PM »
Hey happy new year guys!

I appreciate all your feedback, love, and support lol thank you

So far, I've finished about 4 introductory levels. It'll probably take quite awhile before it gets finished.

And yes it will have a boss level. Probably my first puzzle game with a boss level. So get hyped y'all
Jeff385.

Tags: