collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: Sploder Speedrunning Competition, December 2017 - Time Bomb by king990 (JOIN!)  (Read 121 times)

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • I guess I'm too average to fit in. #LegoMovieCliche
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
What is the Sploder Speedrunning Competition? it's a DWIronman League ripoff :(

The Sploder Speedrunning Competition is a monthly competition in which participants aim to beat Sploder games as quickly as possible. Check the rules below. Players of all levels of ability are welcome - it can make you a faster Sploder player! Preknowledge is also a factor, I know, but give it your best anyway!

In December 2017 the Sploder people will try to speedrun Time Bomb by king990. One of the finest puzzle PPGs in some time, you need to keep a cool head and show you're a good federal agent under immense pressure, as the bombs explode in less than a minute! Please screenshot or do a YT video for convenience!

- One attempt per month. Good luck! That means that no corrections count, and faster runs than your first one won't change your position on the table.
- ONLY SCREENSHOTS OR YT VIDEOS ALLOWED! You will need to do a screenshot of the time you  complete. The screenshot you post in this thread is the only screenshot you'll be allowed to post.
- If you die for any reason, do whatever you want. I obviously cannot know how many times you guys try. I expect you to be fair and do one run, but obviously you could do many runs and submit your best one.
- There will be a point scoring system. Probably points for Top 10.

Good luck!

HISTORY
November 2017 -  Jump (winner: Cian)

STANDINGS
1. (#) NaZa - 1:02 - Let's be honest, I only put myself right away to be first for a second.

LEADERBOARD
1. Cian          - 25
2. Meow          - 18
3. NaZa          - 15
4. FuzTheHamster - 12
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:24 PM by NaZa »
I too like having sexual relations with grills ~ Sandwich 2K16

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
  • Awards Know the power of the Dark Side! - from Rule For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 Nana Nana Boo Boo! - from JJS For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji sghdfh - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Rule
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Here's my run: survived in 1:02

Should've been a lot better, but I legit forgot the last code and I had to point and guess. I didn't get how it's supposed to be ordered but good I survived. I hope I won't be last... Bring it on Cian!

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BUMP

Offline FuzTheHamster

• Reverser
  • Hi?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Really though? Isn't this a puzzle game? So all the people who have played the game before will have an advantage, but people like me will probably just fail at least once since they don't know the puzzles
what

Offline swimmer18

• Cruiser
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pretty decent run, best out of a few tries. Probably not the best choice to speedrun since, as Fuz said, you can just memorize the puzzles.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 06:40 PM by swimmer18 »

Offline NaZa

• Doomed Member
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah true, I suck at choosing these. I'll try to choose better next year.

Tags: