collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT!  (Read 156 times)

Offline Firepinch D:

• Valiant
  • Tank
  • Awards Forever Alone - from liamnight For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from Yugioh77 sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT!
« on: December 07, 2017, 08:16 AM »
1) Click Register (Link)
2) Read the Registration Agreement.
3) Accept all terms and you're at least 13 years old OR you have permission from a parent.
4) Sign up with your personal account, you may only have one account on the forum. Make sure to use your parent's email if you are younger than 13 years old.
5) Any questions you have after you sign up, please come back to this thread.

Offline listen to kissy shotter

•            k
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • The Player
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 08:23 AM »
I have a question

Offline Firepinch D:

• Valiant
  • Tank
  • Awards Forever Alone - from liamnight For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from Yugioh77 sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:26 AM »

Offline listen to kissy shotter

•            k
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • The Player
  • Awards  An award for making truly epic games - from rule60 For being voted as the staff of the month - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Jmc10 You've earned twenty features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 08:26 AM »
Does a man-eating shark eat women, too?

Offline Firepinch D:

• Valiant
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 08:30 AM »
Does a man-eating shark eat women, too?
I stumbled across this site called https://au.answers.yahoo.com/
I'm not totally sure if everything they say is true, but they said that sharks do eat women.

Offline Firepinch D:

• Valiant
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 09:07 AM »
Bump

Offline Firepinch D:

• Valiant
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 01:20 PM »
Bump

Offline TheKingOfSwin

• Reverser
  • Bow Down To Your King!
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from crystal all seeing eye. - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards