collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So what happened to all these people?  (Read 659 times)

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
  • Awards For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So what happened to all these people?
« on: December 04, 2017, 06:07 PM »
So I've been looking through loads of members for a project I'm planning but loads of the guys I used to see around all the time and be really popular are all banned. Like flump, demoonlight, bluefire. I wasn't good friends with any of them but they kept a good bit of activity within the community. Did something happen while I was away or is it all just by chance they're gone?
http://www.sploder.com/games/members/gallade265/
Instagram: tom_taylord
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • FromThePlanetLexicon. Have a super blessed day!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: So what happened to all these people?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 06:13 PM »
Idunno. some left. some got banned. some did things. some are still on discord. you could join to chat with them, but I personally don't like discord.
Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!

Sibs:Wildzoogames/Ninjotten/Splashbaby
Thx:1marcviper2boreal3?4fnnyleague/best@games 5dcxd7fuz/goldop8lifedollar69&10lavalinn11npc?

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
  • Awards For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 06:35 PM »
Idunno. some left. some got banned. some did things. some are still on discord. you could join to chat with them, but I personally don't like discord.
The ones I listed are all banned, and I know loads of others just left, but I don't see how they all got banned :/
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 06:43 PM »
Oh and Flip doesn't even exist anymore apparently.
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Kingtrent333

• Tank
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Netshark For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Epicosaurus We don't exist. - from General Death Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 06:48 PM »
Flump was banned for having alts while Bluefire let himself get hacked. I don't know what happened with Demoon though.

Offline sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 06:48 PM »
Bluefire's account was hacked

Flump gave alts to banned members for fun

Demoon was banned upon request

Flip did some slimy stuff and was mean

Offline Startrek

• Quantum Dynamite
  • Electropede
  • ''tired'' - gandalf
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Lt. Ripto You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from not knni For winning any of the Sploderheads weekly competition. - from Mikano
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 06:55 PM »
Yeah I miss Bluefire lol. He was a total gem but I think he intended to get himself banned by whatever I read up on from his ms page.

Registered - 12 August 2009
Reviewer (13 Dec 2011 - 18 Feb 2015, 8 Nov 2017 - )
Ex-Moderator (25 July 2013 - 18 Feb 2015)
Ex-Soldier (11 Sep 2014 - 29 Nov 2014)
13 Features

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 07:11 PM »
Aww why do people have to be stupid like that. Why do people have to splode everyone else over, I don't get it, especially harming a site that's given them and so many others so much (in flump's case at least). It's sad to see them gone, it's not even like I liked them that much but it kinda kills the community.

Seeing the amount of banned members there are though maybe our punishments are a bit harsh in some cases?
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Jigglypuff

• Sock Electronics
  • Tank
  • EVERYBODY LIKES TO JIGGLE
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For being a great game artist - from Joji For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from crystal Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 07:28 PM »
Demoon wanted to leave because he wanted to work on other things.

Offline Bolsillos

• The Bohobemeister
  • Koptr
  • Don't be a hater, be a tater!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 07:32 PM »
Seeing the amount of banned members there are though maybe our punishments are a bit harsh in some cases?
The punishments are fine. The rules are easy to follow.

That's what Bohobes look like.

Sherlock Holmes from Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 (Ace Attorney)

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 07:40 PM »
yes but the amount of people who are banned permanently with no chance of return at any point is incredible. People make mistakes and they should be given more than one chance
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Sandwich

• Rule 34
  • Tank
  • Senior Editor for 71 Republic
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Alon For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Alonessix A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from liamnight Happy Birthday! - from Netshark
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 07:54 PM »
I understand that rules are rules and that they must be upheld, for without punishment rules are moot and useless, but to make a blanket statement that every single banned member coming back would be bad massively oversimplifies the fact that people are more complex than how a terms of service would see them. If I remember properly, wasn't Shady banned at one point too? And I'll be damned if there's ever been a more influential, active, and dedicated member in recent time than the Shademeister.

It's unhealthy to view people who got punished as bad people.

Online Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • From now on all of your opinions will be rejected.
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 08:52 PM »
yes but the amount of people who are banned permanently with no chance of return at any point is incredible. People make mistakes and they should be given more than one chance
Everyone (besides a select few) has a chance to return, we have an appeal system. Some members active today have been banned before. We're a lot more lenient than most other age-restricted sites.

Online Shady

• St.Pepsi
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • ~Suicidal Mystic~
  • Awards For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 09:01 PM »
Myself, Sticki, Konni, Freefallsonic, and Startrek were all banned at one point but given a chance to appeal. I doubt Flip will ever get an appeal but if Flump chills out and gives it time he'd be brought back.

I understand that rules are rules and that they must be upheld, for without punishment rules are moot and useless, but to make a blanket statement that every single banned member coming back would be bad massively oversimplifies the fact that people are more complex than how a terms of service would see them. If I remember properly, wasn't Shady banned at one point too? And I'll be damned if there's ever been a more influential, active, and dedicated member in recent time than the Shademeister.

It's unhealthy to view people who got punished as bad people.
I doubt I'm that influential but thanks lol <3

Reviewer
Reviewer Recruiter
3 Features
MOTY Best Debater 2016

Offline Eldar

• Guard
  • Ultra Necrozma is L I T
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 04:52 PM »
I doubt I'm that influential but thanks lol <3
Don't underestimate yourself. It's great to have you back.
[/url]

500th Thanker- Cookies

Offline Patient­

• Harassment Squad
  • Guard
  • The seven hills we keep within
  • Awards congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 04:54 PM »
flip is a splode

Offline Eldar

• Guard
  • Ultra Necrozma is L I T
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 04:56 PM »
flip is a splode
i vote flip for worst member of 2017
[/url]

500th Thanker- Cookies

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2017, 05:18 PM »
flip is a splode
yeah i know he was but what happened that got him kicked?
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Patient­

• Harassment Squad
  • Guard
  • Awards congrats you've wasted 10 hours of your life - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For being loveable - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from J0ji Forever Alone - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2017, 05:40 PM »

doxxing and other assorted splodety behaviours

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 05:47 PM »
Basically he owned the Discord server originally and people started getting unhappy with the way he was running it and after one too many arguments and divides people moved servers to a new one run by Joji and he did not take it well. That is if I'm not mistaken

Offline Patient­

• Harassment Squad
  • Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 05:54 PM »
Basically he owned the Discord server originally and people started getting unhappy with the way he was running it and after one too many arguments and divides people moved servers to a new one run by Joji and he did not take it well. That is if I'm not mistaken

bare bones but that's the gist

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 05:55 PM »
bare bones but that's the gist
Hey it's 11pm here I'm not writing a documentary haha

Offline Patient­

• Harassment Squad
  • Guard
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 06:04 PM »

dude I live in the same place lmao

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 06:19 PM »
I'd watch your documentary  ::)):
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Online Shady

• St.Pepsi
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • ~Suicidal Mystic~
  • Awards For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 08:29 PM »
Don't underestimate yourself. It's great to have you back.
It's not like I did much to "influence", though.

Reviewer
Reviewer Recruiter
3 Features
MOTY Best Debater 2016

Offline Ravicale 

• Delet SESTA, literally internet killingly bad legislation.
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Centipede
  • Fallout: New Vegas is best nu-Fallout. Fite me!
  • Awards Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from konnichiha For having an eye for good games - from Yugioh77 An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from Hivetyrantofawesome We don't exist. - from General Death For Extensive Game making Knowledge - from General Death Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having the best ideas - from ☠General Death☠ For reaching the rank 'General' - from  
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2017, 11:42 PM »
We have an appeals system that allows for banned users to come back after a certain amount of time (depending on what they have done of course).

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2017, 10:56 AM »
dude I live in the same place lmao
I was too tired to remember :(

Offline Enigma

• WHIP
  • Soldier
  • Koptr
  • NAE NAE
  • Awards We don't exist. - from Budz Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Gangnam Style Award - from konnichiha You've earned three features! Nice job! - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Budz I won Slaughter Gameshow. Fear me! - from Liamnight Productions Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2017, 07:16 PM »
I have bluefire on deviantart

Tags: #NSM