collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: Someone needs to do this for December leading up to Christmas on here.  (Read 470 times)

Offline Bolsillos

• [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Make a thread, and for every day that passes, you add another one of these in the first post. So, it starts with on December 1st with one, and by Christmas, there'll be 25 in the first post.

(credit goes to theundead101 for making that; made sometime in January of this year)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 08:41 PM by Bolsillos »

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't know why, but I like what theundead101 made of me.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 08:26 AM by Bolsillos »

Offline anew20034

• Überhengst
  • Disruptor
  • YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE CHANNEL NOW
  • Awards We don't exist. - from General Death A member with this award now has a liamnight pony. Feed him fried peanut butter, - from LIAM WILL Power Up! - from LIAM WILL For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10  - from Lt. Death Happy Birthday! - from Timmy Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
is that the head of you in the pic lol

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello? Anyone?

Online NPC

• Freak
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Yugioh77 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 2nd Place in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight For being a big help to the staff - from General Death Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How will you designate who posts a picture? There may be multiple people who want to post on a certain day, and 25 days may not be enough.

I’m not saying this is a bad idea because it’s not, I think it’s a nice idea.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How will you designate who posts a picture? There may be multiple people who want to post on a certain day, and 25 days may not be enough.
It'd be the one who made the thread since it's in the first post.

And how are 25 days not enough?

Offline Eldar

• EDGELORD MCGEE
  • *[T4] Loser Island
  • Tank
  • are you feeling it now mr krabs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from bendrick lamar For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why not have it lead up to new years?

popplio is best

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why not have it lead up to new years?
This is to be like an advent calendar.

Online NPC

• Freak
  • [Staff] Lieutenant
  • Disruptor
  • Awards For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from Yugioh77 For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji For reaching the rank 'Lieutenant', quite an accomplishment there - from Jmc10 2nd Place in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie sghdfh - from liamnight For being a big help to the staff - from General Death Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It'd be the one who made the thread since it's in the first post.

And how are 25 days not enough?

More than 25 people might want to participate in this activity

If only one person gets to post a picture per day, then you can have a maximum of 25 particpants

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
More than 25 people might want to participate in this activity

If only one person gets to post a picture per day, then you can have a maximum of 25 particpants
How can someone post in someone else's own post if they're not a staff member?

I know if it's a special board, but why make an entire board just for this?

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Someone needs to do this for December leading up to Christmas on here.
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2017, 07:39 PM »
splode it's December now.

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Someone needs to do this for December leading up to Christmas on here.
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 09:22 PM »
splode it I'll do it thread locked.

Tags: