collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best place you've ever visited?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
  • Awards For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Best place you've ever visited?
« on: November 27, 2017, 12:35 PM »
Title says it all, I'm curious haha.

Personally I went the Maldives in spring this year and it was easily the best experience of my life, could go on about it for ages. Also went to Bologna this year on a school trip which was brilliant. Finland was sensational but that was when I was real young and Crete was great too.
http://www.sploder.com/games/members/gallade265/
Instagram: tom_taylord
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Firepinch D:

• Valiant
  • Tank
  • [Punishment] Jail Member In a Locker (#1/1) [FA...
  • Awards Forever Alone - from liamnight For being a good forum member - from Yugioh77 You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from Yugioh77 sghdfh - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from liamnight For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Best place you've ever visited?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 12:40 PM »
McDonald's
Does a man-eating shark eat woman, too?

Offline Cookies

• Cruiser
  • I feel so fake happy
  • Awards Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 12:42 PM »
I really liked Hawaii! Everyone there is so nice and its so pretty there. Plus....Good pineapple lol. Its really nice

Offline sticki

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I Gots To Ball
  • Awards Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha Highly prized and rare! - from Epicosaurus For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For making inspiring physic puzzle maker games - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Jammyt2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 12:48 PM »
Can't really say I've done a lot of travelling. I've had a ton of fun doing things like beautiful, almost breathtaking hikes and have been all over the country, but as a kid my favorite place to visit was my parent's friend's house because they had all the super Mario advance games on a GBA. We would crash for the night, and unbeknownst to my strict parents I would be playing Super Mario World. I distinctly remember playing vanilla dome and the game being so captivating, making me feel such a sense of wonder. I'm sure it sounds lame but with the way I grew up and my parent's philosophy that depriving me of any and all entertainment would result in me growing up to be a good person, playing this game was like going on a trip to the moon for me. Nowadays I still hold SMW near and dear to me, and I bought all the Mario Advance games to relive those times.

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
  • Awards For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon You have earned 3 Features. Nice job. - from splatter For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 12:48 PM »
I really liked Hawaii! Everyone there is so nice and its so pretty there. Plus....Good pineapple lol. Its really nice
I've never been as I'm not from America but would love to haha. It looks like a real nice place which is fun too. But splode their pizza
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Phobosium

• [Punishment] Banned
  • Turret
  • Whats up fellas
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 12:50 PM »
only true splodes visited Heaven

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 12:55 PM »
Can't really say I've done a lot of travelling. I've had a ton of fun doing things like beautiful, almost breathtaking hikes and have been all over the country, but as a kid my favorite place to visit was my parent's friend's house because they had all the super Mario advance games on a GBA. We would crash for the night, and unbeknownst to my strict parents I would be playing Super Mario World. I distinctly remember playing vanilla dome and the game being so captivating, making me feel such a sense of wonder. I'm sure it sounds lame but with the way I grew up and my parent's philosophy that depriving me of any and all entertainment would result in me growing up to be a good person, playing this game was like going on a trip to the moon for me. Nowadays I still hold SMW near and dear to me, and I bought all the Mario Advance games to relive those times.
nah that's like a really cute story haha. America looks like a beautiful country with so many beautiful places to visit with such massive contrast all over the country. There are places I would love to visit and explore all over the country
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 01:13 PM »
only true splodes visited Heaven

^^
Where I got my wings :P
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2017, 05:34 PM »
more replies pleeeease
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Element leader ~ NFQ
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2017, 06:02 PM »
Some town in canada had the best turkey sandwich I've ever had

Offline greendino11

• The popcorn eating
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Suck a meaty one will ya?
  • Awards Corn that's poppin' - from Budz For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from liamnight For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 06:05 PM »
The therapist's office.

Ninjago fan ever since 2011.

Online Vaxen2

• Tank
  • Hello there. How are you? :)
  • Awards Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 06:18 PM »
It's kinda difficult considering I've travelled to a couple countries in the past and I've been to a lot of places in Canada. I'd probably say the rocky mountains, I personally love the view of them and just going for a hike at Lake Louise. Plus it's been a nostalgic part of my childhood as it's been a tradition that my family goes there.
2,928,963 total members as of Oct.24, 2017
I have friended 2% of the total.
Runescape Character and Stats

Offline Probe

• {~$Money Team$~}
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm funny...sometimes
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from liamnight may 23 - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Death Problem? - from Parry This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from Ravicale's Alt For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from TheMysteriousStranger For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from lumberjay
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2017, 06:48 PM »
Two places actually.

Washington D.C was really cool with all the sights and stuff to do, it was a great experience.
Then there was a Ski resort in Pennsylvania that was so cool and I really loved it.

Now all I want to do is go to New York sometime, I feel like that would be beautiful

Offline balloonfire971

• The Pyjama Master
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • PhD in Awesomeness
  • Awards For winning the graphics competition - from Spookie For winning first place in a forum contest - from Spookie You chose wisely - from Spookie For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from sto4 Survived Freddy Krueger 2014 - from General Death Happy Birthday! - from Lt. Ripto
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2017, 07:08 PM »
Large Hadron Collider at CERN, got to visit it as part of A2 physics and it was so cool cuz we got to travel way deep underground and see all the massive machines.

Of course we had the stereotypical mad scientist guide us around explaining stuff we didn't care about/understand but was awesome :)

This building was cool too

Offline Jammyt2

• Straw Hat Luffy
  • War Veteran
  • Mogura
  • From now on all of your opinions will be rejected.
  • Awards For taking one for the team. - from General Death Woah, you have earned 20 features. Someone is an expert.  - from splatter Nothing will stop this user from making great platformer games - from JJS For making spaceship games so outstanding, it's out of this world - from JJS An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from lumberjay For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Tommy123 For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2017, 07:31 PM »
Copenhagen, Barcelona or San Diego

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 03:23 AM »
Some town in canada had the best turkey sandwich I've ever had
Love that food is the first thing that comes to mind
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 03:25 AM »
It's kinda difficult considering I've travelled to a couple countries in the past and I've been to a lot of places in Canada. I'd probably say the rocky mountains, I personally love the view of them and just going for a hike at Lake Louise. Plus it's been a nostalgic part of my childhood as it's been a tradition that my family goes there.
Jealous, I could take so many good photos there ;-;
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 03:39 AM »
Two places actually.

Washington D.C was really cool with all the sights and stuff to do, it was a great experience.
Then there was a Ski resort in Pennsylvania that was so cool and I really loved it.

Now all I want to do is go to New York sometime, I feel like that would be beautiful
America has so many places I want to visit. Anyone want to do a tour of the country with me?  ::)):
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 03:46 AM »
Large Hadron Collider at CERN, got to visit it as part of A2 physics and it was so cool cuz we got to travel way deep underground and see all the massive machines.

Of course we had the stereotypical mad scientist guide us around explaining stuff we didn't care about/understand but was awesome :)
img
This building was cool too
Iíve been to Switzerland twice but never hung around long enough to visit, would have loved to go and nerd out about it though. Looking to do Astrophysics at uni, until I realise how hard it is and have to drop out at least haha
^-^

Credit - Wiktor

Offline Freefallsonic

• Reverser
  • Sotarnicus / Freefallsonic at your service.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 04:02 AM »
My bedroom. I've never left.

CEO Of Orion Industries. Social Media: Tweet: https://twitter.com/sotarnicus; Stream: twitch.tv/sotarnicus_; Discord tag: Sotarnicus#3322; Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Sotarnicus
Join Orion Industries today and get a free MS Award!

Offline MarcViPer

• Yuri
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • רוי Have an A1 Day! רוי
  • Awards For those who do epic things and deserve respect - from JJS sghdfh - from Jmc10  For winning in textlabel's Sploder Raffle! - from lordeldar For being a good forum member - from Rule Forever Alone - from swallowthesun For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from liamnight
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 05:27 AM »
Lugano, Switzerland.

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 05:48 AM »
Bathroom

Offline wordigirl

• Guard
  • FromThePlanetLexicon. Have a super blessed day!
  • Awards For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2017, 07:33 AM »
I haven't been outside of the states lol. My favorite places I guess is just the world around me. I find beauty in everything, and I love taking pictures! I live near nature, and it helps that I'm near/in a tourist attraction city lol (I WON'T TELL YOU!!!)

I love where I live, and I am sorta like sticki with the sentimental aspect of my favorite places lol.
Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!

Sibs:Wildzoogames/Ninjotten/Splashbaby
Thx:1marcviper2boreal3?4fnnyleague/best@games 5dcxd7fuz/goldop8lifedollar69&10lavalinn11npc?

Offline pepperedSteak

• Joji was here
  • Soldier
  • Reverser
  • I'm in your area
  • Awards For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2017, 07:42 AM »
Either Manhattan or Mt Washington (and the entire White Mountain region in general), I can't choose

Offline 7grant2

• Sisyphus
  • [Staff] General
  • Mogura
  • That One Guy
  • Awards An award to all your great help, War Veteran - from konnichiha For those who have shown great power. - from Moolatycoon 3rd Place in the Annual Music Contest 2015 - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Ripto Forever Alone - from swallowthesun Happy Birthday! - from JJS For reaching the rank 'General' - from liamnight Award bestowed upon members inducted into the forum Hall of Fame - from superluigi77
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 08:05 AM »
Sploder

Offline KoF

• MSOE blood
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • goldoptimus logan gang ftw
  • Awards You've earned ten features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For placing 2nd in the Collaborations category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing 2nd in the shooter category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) For placing in the top 11 of the Public's Vote category for EGD 9! - from Matty ;) 3rd place in AGC! (ran by Roby) - from Liamnight Productions For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Jammyt2 For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being voted as the member of the month - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2017, 09:28 AM »
ive only been abroad twice and the first was when i was a year old. but i really enjoyed berlin when i went in august, i deffo wanna go back at some time. other than that probably london
Kingoffangdams on the MS

credit to guezzwafflez

Offline heavytruth

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Element leader ~ NFQ
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji For being a good forum member - from Alonessix For being a big help to the staff - from Spookie ;) sghdfh - from Spookie For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Lt. Death may 23 - from TIMMY Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus Fed upon countless victims. 2015 - from General Death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 10:29 AM »
Also new Orleans is nice, I go there a lot now

Offline Manga≠

• Manganese
  • Soldier
  • Guard
  • Twitter: @TechnoTigzon
  • Awards For winning second place in a forum contest - from Spookie Happy Birthday! - from konnichiha For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from konnichiha 3rd place, nice going! - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2017, 11:28 AM »
Barcelona, Spain

Offline Mix

• Guard
  • Keepin' it real since 1969.
  • Awards For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2017, 12:15 PM »
The road from my room to the fridge was pretty great. Especially liked it when I reached the destination.

Offline Galla265

• ^-^
  • Disruptor
  • ^-^
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2017, 12:16 PM »
Barcelona, Spain
Copenhagen, Barcelona or San Diego

I've been to Barcelona once but didn't really get to stay long enough to explore it as much as I'd like. I'd love to go back sometime though as I feel I've still got a lot to see there.

Copenhagen and San Diego would be great too. Better get saving if I want to go to all these places  ::)):
^-^

Credit - Wiktor