collapse

Stories Untold

Author Topic: I'm sorry, but I have to break my promise.  (Read 324 times)

Offline Bolsillos

• [Punishment] Prisoner of War
  • Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm sorry, but I have to break my promise.
« on: November 22, 2017, 06:20 AM »
I promised to leave by the end of November, but there's no way I can finish all my plans by then.

So, I will still be here in December. Hopefully, I'll be gone by the end of the year.

Offline unovi

• Phantasmal Percussionist
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm sorry, but I have to break my promise.
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 06:28 AM »
There's no reason to keep doing this all the time and keep updating us. If you wanna leave then do so, but you can't expect anyone to understand you if you purposely don't say what these plans are.

Offline Proxy

• Rael Imperial Aerosol Kid
  • Soldier
  • Tank
  • i'm only here for opinion threads
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus You have earned a semi-rare sapphire! - from Matty Happy Birthday! - from Joji For participating in the Volare Challenge - from konnichiha You've earned five features! Nice job! - from konnichiha For being a big help to the staff - from Epicosaurus Eat butter. Love butter. Butter is life. - from J0ji For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:53 AM »
For a person who's always talking about leaving you seem awfully obsessed with this site.

Upper left image created by PEPPEREDSTEAK

Soldier: 11th March, 2017

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 07:40 AM »
No way please don't leave. You were the only person helping new people and sensitive guys improve and get along with mistakes and punishments they deserved, but never wanted or expected. And another thing to say, You were also a fun guy. You made a major improvement to the forums. Helped people all the way. If you are just leaving because people are behaving bad to you, don't do it, as you'll regret it later on. You're just going along the August-September time I was going through. The rough road will finally end. So wait for the opportunity, everything will be back to normal. I'm already being friendly to you. So don't leave, it's better for you and others.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 07:42 AM by Rocko »

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
  • Awards For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Mikano For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For being loveable - from Epicosaurus Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon I got 2nd place for Slaughter! W00T!!! - from Liamnight Productions For participating in the ZSG - from Spookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 09:20 AM »
There's no reason to keep doing this all the time and keep updating us. If you wanna leave then do so, but you can't expect anyone to understand you if you purposely don't say what these plans are.
Yes, I see what you mean.

For a person who's always talking about leaving you seem awfully obsessed with this site.
I'm still here, so I fail to see why I can't come on everyday.

No way please don't leave. You were the only person helping new people and sensitive guys improve and get along with mistakes and punishments they deserved, but never wanted or expected. And another thing to say, You were also a fun guy. You made a major improvement to the forums. Helped people all the way. If you are just leaving because people are behaving bad to you, don't do it, as you'll regret it later on. You're just going along the August-September time I was going through. The rough road will finally end. So wait for the opportunity, everything will be back to normal. I'm already being friendly to you. So don't leave, it's better for you and others.
It's fine. liamnight is here. You'll be in good hands.

Offline Shady/Melinda

• Suicidal Mystic
  • [Punishment] Banned
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Sultan of Sploder
  • Awards For having an eye for good games - from KNI You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Epicosaurus For contributing to the Records board, can be earned for the most miniscule task - from b i g b o y For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 12:35 PM »
bolsillos rn

In my mind, I seek nothing but letting go
In my soul, everything is so cold
But in my heart, I just don't know

Offline wordigirl

• Tank
  • FromThePlanetLexicon. Have a super blessed day!
  • Awards I participated in Trials IV! - from LIAM WILL For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Joji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 09:53 PM »
God bless you always. I still love you.
Have an exuberantly blessed day!!!Best Thread 2017

Offline Bolsillos

• Koptr
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 10:44 PM »
bolsillos rn

...................................................................................I hate you. I now have another person on my ignore list.

Tags: