collapse

Stories Untold

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: opinion for opinion  (Read 152 times)

Offline DJ C-Kan

• Skeetssophr3nic
  • Guard
  • here comes ed
  • Awards For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
opinion for opinion
« on: November 20, 2017, 08:01 PM »
been a long time since i did this

Offline Randz

• Cletus-chan
  • Mainsite Office Employee
  • Guard
  • http://www.sploder.com/games/members/l3thaln0xplyxa66/
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: opinion for opinion
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 08:10 PM »
You're cool with me. I like your signature and you're pretty reserved when it comes to some things
http://tinyurl.com/FluffyKittens-Roses < a pic of me and my cat :3

^ made by konni not me

Offline Rocko

• The Combat Veteran
  • Tank
  • Do not mock me, Tennyson.
  • Awards You ain't got nuthin' on me. - from LiamCreates For winning 5th place in the Amazing Artists Challenge!  - from Joji For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Yugioh77 Happy Birthday! - from Matty For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Joji sad - from konnichiha Awarded to those who consistently and prominently advertise the site! - from liamnight Make Me Burp Mommy - from LiamCreates
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:39 PM »
I annoyed you when I was new but you're cool

Offline DJ C-Kan

• Skeetssophr3nic
  • Guard
  • here comes ed
  • Awards For participating in the holiday fun in 2013 - from Jammyt2 For participating in the Becoming a Soldier Game Show. - from Jmc10 For participating in Sploderians Of The Storm. - from konnichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For users who participated a lot in the Who Killed Superluigi gameshow. - from Alon Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Alon Happy Birthday! - from Ravicale  Forever Alone - from Timmy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2017, 03:17 PM »
You're cool with me. I like your signature and you're pretty reserved when it comes to some things
You can be weird sometimes but your also cool so thats good
I annoyed you when I was new but you're cool
You can get pretty annoying sometimes but your cool too

Offline unovi

• Soldier
  • Tank
  • Awards For reaching the rank 'Soldier'.  - from Joji DON'T BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!! - from Kaynichiha For having lots of positive karma, a great member in the Sploder Community - from Epicosaurus For achieving over 1000 thanks, well done! - from Epicosaurus Award given for being an alt. (You don't want this!) - from Epicosaurus For being a good forum member - from YoungCaliman Happy Birthday! - from Epicosaurus
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 04:07 PM »
I don't see you that much maybe because you don't stand out too much to me maybe but you're generally pretty chill and friendly so you're good.

Offline Phobosium

• [Punishment] Banned
  • Turret
  • Whats up fellas
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 04:11 PM »
you're good

Offline DJ C-Kan

• Skeetssophr3nic
  • Guard
  • here comes ed
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2017, 07:49 PM »
I don't see you that much maybe because you don't stand out too much to me maybe but you're generally pretty chill and friendly so you're good.
your cool and understanding, and congrats on soldier
you're good
Who are you
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:52 PM by DJ C-Kan »

Offline Shady

• St.Pepsi
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • ~Suicidal Mystic~
  • Awards For entering Jayk's soundcloud contest - from J0ji For being a part of the jury in the 2017 3rd Music Contest. Thank you for your h - from Joji You've earned three features! Nice job! - from benisawesome7 :D Granted to users who provide a solid description for a Hall of Fame inductee - from Joji Happy Birthday! - from Yugioh77 sad - from konnichiha This is a regular gold award that was brought up in a rough neighborhood. - from konnichiha For being an active and talented debater - from J0ji
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2017, 08:57 PM »
You're a really average member ngl

Reviewer
Reviewer Recruiter
3 Features
MOTY Best Debater 2016